Samsung Galaxy S8

Samsung Galaxy S8

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2019Which is better guys? A50 or s8... Coz based on these comments ... moreFlagship is always a flagship. S8 is way better than the A series in terms of screen resolution, built quality, performance, camera, & it's also water/dust resistant. It's been a year since I'm using the S8+ & I'm really really happy with it.

Which is better guys?
A50 or s8... Coz based on these comments I've seen and the actual specs,I'm confused and I want to buy the better one between both of em..

Replies needed asap

• Ankit

Toby, 16 Nov 2019Pls is there anybody here who is having similar experience as me... moreAfter updating reset

• Ankit

Alin, 17 Nov 2019Hello I have a lebara sim from uk and now I am in another countr... moreTurn on data roaming

• Rajath

Marley , 24 Nov 2019I bought my Samsung Galaxy S8 in September, 2017. The battery is... moreNo worries. Me too had same prob. Done reset and didnt install unwanted apps. Now batter performs well.

• Khavi001

Is it possible to downgrade s8 from pie to orio, mobile having all the latest updates till November 19.thanks

Marley , 24 Nov 2019I bought my Samsung Galaxy S8 in September, 2017. The battery is... moreYes the battery can be replaced.

• Marley

I bought my Samsung Galaxy S8 in September, 2017. The battery is no longer holding power, but charging properly.
Can the battery be replaced since the phone is still in good functional order?

Marley Ben Lawrence

• chris

yes S8 is the best

Aristokrat, 21 Nov 2019Hello, can a user say how long the S8 battery can hold on a full... more4 hours

bella, 22 Nov 2019which is better S8 or Iphone 7plus.? your opinions are highly a... moreBetween the two, S8 is much much better it still is a great phone.

• bella

which is better S8 or Iphone 7plus.?
your opinions are highly appreciated. 😊

• Aristokrat

Hello, can a user say how long the S8 battery can hold on a full charge with heavy use... I'm interested in this phone, my galaxy note 4 is gradually becoming obsolete

• scorpio

Toby, 16 Nov 2019Pls is there anybody here who is having similar experience as me... moreHave you tried removing the phone from the pouch to see if it is working ok without the pouch. Perhaps also the pouch simply needs a good clean.

• Alin

Uncle, 25 Sep 2019why dont cu get urself real pixel phone if wanna get android updateOooooooo

• Alin

Hello I have a lebara sim from uk and now I am in another country I'm using roaming Vodafone and i have MB data but is not working i don't know why?

Argi, 03 Nov 2019Hello guys! Does S8 supports microSDXC 256GB U3 ? Just use Samsung brand SD card and it should work

Khavi001, 11 Nov 2019I have tried both gluing sim with sd and using adapter or sim ex... moreUse Simcore SIM card adapter only. The cheap Chinese ones don't work.

Pls is there anybody here who is having similar experience as me, I want to know what to do about it.
I observed that after one of the previous updates, my S8 lost the ability of the proximity sensor. I mean, I'm using one of these clear view pouches on my phone. It lightens up the screen once you open the pouch cover. Also, when you close the pouch cover, the screen goes off immediately. It keeps the phone safe from accidental operation in the pocket. Also if you wave your hand some inches above the screen, it lightens up the screen in locked mode.
But after one of the previous updates, this sensor stopped working, I don't know exactly which of the updates triggered this issue.
Pls is any user having similar issue, and hw can I go about it because I'm a lover user of clear view Samsung phone pouch.

• AlexanderT

Rishi., 08 Nov 2019Sony Xperia xz1 ? Or Samsung S8? Suggest me. I owned an XZ1 since January, and I've just swapped it for an S8. No doubt the XZ1 is a fine phone, but the S8 has more features and options, a nicer screen (AMOLED with better res) and a much, much better ecosystem (i.e., it's easier to find someone who knows how to repair a Samsung, not so much a Sony, there are more aftermarket cases and accessories for Samsung, etc.).

I found the Sony's camera and battery to be just fine, no problem with them whatsoever, my only gripe in with the 960fps which is pretty gimmicky at best, I preferred the XPeria X Compact's 120 fps as it was more versatile.

I don't know how reliable the S8 is yet, but Sony's build quality has been getting worse and worse, and I should know, I've been using Sony Ericsson/Sony since 2005 and have owned a lot of their best phones. The XZ1 developed screen problems and earpiece sensor issues, and its wifi reception was pretty bad.