Samsung Galaxy S8

Samsung Galaxy S8

• Charles

Kin, 06 Nov 2021Mine Samsung s8 camera is bad and I bought it new any solut... moreSamsung Galaxy S8 is very Good. My Samsung Camera appears sharper and more crisp at times than the iPhone x down to the iPhone 8,7,6 series... Those saying the Camera is bad and the phone overheats and all that are using fakes. That can't be the same Samsung Galaxy s8 I'm using,Android 9 version.

just about to buy one second hand, it will be my first phone. i'll see how it goes.

Stefan, 30 Nov 2021Best phone ever made.Does it have magnetic sensor ?

• Stefan

Best phone ever made.

Anonymous, 05 Nov 2021Been using this cell for 5 years ,works good still.5 years?

Kin, 08 Nov 2021I bought Samsung s8 I used it for few days I noticed that t... moreIt was a copy not the original one

• MaDaRa

Just got mine second hand but it's easily getting hot is that normal

Good phone, bought mine 2nd hand 6 months ago, and the battery still lasts a full day. Quality camera. got the G950W version. No problems at all

• Kin

I bought Samsung s8 I used it for few days I noticed that the battery dried faster, bad network and bad camera. I regretted buying the phone. Hellllllllllll

• Kin

Mine Samsung s8 camera is bad and I bought it new any solution to it?

Been using this cell for 5 years ,works good still.

• V

Anonymous, 18 Oct 2021is this worth getting for 150€ in 2021?150 is on the higher side, this said, if you can negotiate for a lower price it’s worth it.

• tamimi

Anonymous, 18 Oct 2021is this worth getting for 150€ in 2021?Yes and no. I have mine since summer 2018 brandnew that was when s9 was just released.
my s8 works very good I would say battery not bad and overall it is good for 2021 in my opnion.

the drawback- I couldnot install amazon app for ordering items online, reason is its OS getting old.
plus I had to formatted like 4 or 5 times which probably the stuff I stuff in it

Anonymous, 18 Oct 2021is this worth getting for 150€ in 2021?150 is a fair price for this phone, I would personally go for it, as I got mine for 160 ish

is this worth getting for 150€ in 2021?

silversurfhur, 14 Oct 2021Even I'm using this phone since past 4 years, and with... moreMy S8 sometime little bit stutter but overall still running fast & yess original battery from first bought this phone is drain fast but i planing to change the battery later in samsung service center

If you want your S8 running slightly fast just turn off animation to 0 in develover option & reduce animations in setting/advanced feature

• gasdol

I was searching for new phone after 4 years using s8 and i realized that samsung s8 still has much better screen, it has perfect size and decent camera and it looks magnificent, comparing to mid range new phones (a52s 5g, xiaomi note 10 pro, oneplus nord2...). Basically buying new mid range phone would be downgrade :(

• Martino

I love this phone I'm still using it as we speak no issue at all and the battery is nothing but iron.. lol.. very strong and reliable..go for it mehn like now ..

Restu Fajar, 12 Oct 2021I still use this phone in 2021, & i'am not insane Even I'm using this phone since past 4 years, and with latest software update.
Although its slow now and battery drains faster (original battery still in use), but pretty much usable with anything you can throw at it (even plays Genshin Impact on lower graphics).

I use it very roughly in a UAG case. Throw, drown, falls...still not a single scratch.

• Behshad

One of the best,slimest and the most beautiful phones that produced in the world. I have one of them and use it frequently beside apple iPhone xr or 12 max pro