Samsung Galaxy S9+

Samsung Galaxy S9+

• Stankay

Crisostomo Ibarney, 23 Jan 2022Hello there friends. Hope you can help me to choose between... moreIs this a question to ask. How can a refurbished phone be better than an original? If u care to know, I have seen an s9+ refurbished in the market and is a no no for me.. Don't buy something u would regret later

• Narroo

Renza, 25 Jan 2022Hello guys...what do you think about this device in 2022? s... moreAccording to me its got all the features one would need, a very powerful device i will use eve beyond 2022

Anonymous, 25 Jan 2022S9+ for sure .Does the S9+ have the multi-window feature?

• Renza

Hello guys...what do you think about this device in 2022? still worth it? or something else...

• Joel

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2022Please help me. I'm at a fix.... I want to choose betw... moreV50

Crisostomo Ibarney, 23 Jan 2022Because, I am planning to buy an S9 plus at amazon for 200U... moreS9+ for sure .

• Crisostomo Ibarney

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2022If that Samsung is refurbished, then I suggest you go for R... moreBecause, I am planning to buy an S9 plus at amazon for 200US$ and up (renewed/refurnished) for my daily driver, then I see this Redmi Note 10 pro with almost the same price. Better ask someone first before making a decision. Many thanks Ma'am/Sir..

Crisostomo Ibarney, 23 Jan 2022Hello there friends. Hope you can help me to choose between... moreIf that Samsung is refurbished, then I suggest you go for Redmi Note 10. Don't buy what you'll later regret.

My opinion...

Please help me. I'm at a fix.... I want to choose between Samsung Galaxy S9 plus and LG V50 based on sound quality from their speakers. Could someone tell me which one has a much louder/clearer sounds between these two. Thanks......

• Crisostomo Ibarney

Hello there friends. Hope you can help me to choose between these 2 android phone for 2022.
1. Samsung note 9 plus (renewed/refurbished)
2. Redmi note 10 pro
Which is better and why? Many thanks..

• Rodrigo

Jay, 15 Jan 2022Guys have been using the phone en I want to transfer my dat... moreHello, you can save files such as photos in Google photos so you can have them when you open this app in your new phone. In the case of games, just log in Google games so you can save your progress and have it on your new phone.

• Jay

Guys have been using the phone en I want to transfer my data, messages, games etc to the new phone
How best can I do it without losing my games progress or my messages....
Thanx

• Anonymous 9

Anonymous, 01 Jan 2022I got my s9 plus brand new last week and it runs very smoot... moreSame as mine

EL MAGNIFICO, 18 Dec 2021Can i buy S9+ BY January 2022 or i go for a newer A-serie... mores9 has amazing performance but the newer a series will have better battery and camera

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2021Better go for A series. They obviously don't have the ... moreI have to say the s9 has better performance than the a52 but the a52 obviously has a better camera and battery

I got my s9 plus brand new last week and it runs very smooth but the only downside that I found is the battery DOES NOT LAST LONG AT ALL

EL MAGNIFICO, 18 Dec 2021Can i buy S9+ BY January 2022 or i go for a newer A-serie... moreBetter go for A series. They obviously don't have the premium design but your battery life will be wayyy better. You should wait for A53

Decent, 21 Dec 2021S9+ or note9 ?🙏Note9

• Decent

S9+ or note9 ?🙏

• EL MAGNIFICO

Can i buy S9+ BY January 2022 or i go for a newer A-series..advice please??