Samsung Galaxy S9+

Samsung Galaxy S9+

• Jaman395

Maggi, 23 hours agoI had mine in near and i took users advice and changed it and no... moreThats not a solution,for both far or near view, front camera is supposed to show 8mp.

• Maggi

ImranMansoor, 18 Jul 2019My Device I can adjust front camera picture size to : 4:3 8.0 M... moreHave you checked near view in your front camera which will only be 5.2mp. My friends show the same as mine. So its not a fault in my camera. Everything else is fine.

• Maggi

BharatP, 18 Jul 2019Can we add attachment with reply/feedback/opinion on this site ... moreYou can post links on forum . But not attacments like screenshots or anything. If you post link to show screenshot thats fine.

• Maggi

ImranMansoor, 18 Jul 2019My Device I can adjust front camera picture size to : 4:3 8.0 M... moreI got it sorted. It only happens when front camera is near view. I changed it to far view and now its 8mp showing.

• Maggi

Jaman395, 18 Jul 2019Also my s9 plus front camera showing 4:3(5.2mp) instead of 8mp a... moreI had mine in near and i took users advice and changed it and now its showing 8mp:)

• Maggi

BharatP, 18 Jul 2019If u select far view then it is 8M pixel & if u select near... moreThank you for your advice. I had mine in near view. So i changed it and it comes up 8mp now. Great. Cheers:)

• Maggi

Jaman395, 18 Jul 2019Also my s9 plus front camera showing 4:3(5.2mp) instead of 8mp a... moreYeah.i read its happened to many d9 plus users. They will problably send a fix in next update. Hope iso....

• Jaman395

BharatP, 18 Jul 2019If u select far view then it is 8M pixel & if u select near... moreNo,everything i have checked,its showing only 5.2mb but rear camera is ok.

Jaman395, 18 Jul 2019Also my s9 plus front camera showing 4:3(5.2mp) instead of 8mp a... moreIf u select far view then it is 8M pixel & if u select near view it is 5.2M pixel
You may have selected near view on front camera mode
How to select it? there are double & single man pictures comes on live front camera mode
Please check if it helps

ImranMansoor, 18 Jul 2019My Device I can adjust front camera picture size to : 4:3 8.0 M... moreCan we add attachment with reply/feedback/opinion on this site so that we can share screen shot of some specific information/problem which will be easy to understand

• Jaman395

Maggi, 17 Jul 2019Hi. Has anyone noticed iin front camera it shows only 4.3 (5.1mp... moreAlso my s9 plus front camera showing 4:3(5.2mp) instead of 8mp after june update.Perhaps,next update will fix it.

• ImranMansoor

Maggi, 17 Jul 2019Hi. Has anyone noticed iin front camera it shows only 4.3 (5.1mp... moreMy Device I can adjust front camera picture size to :
4:3 8.0 MP (3264x2448)
16:9 6.0 MB (3264x1836)
18.5:9 5.2 MB (3264x1592)
1:1 6.0 MB (2448x2448)

I have set my front camera picture size to 4:3 8.0 MB

• Maggi

Iyke230, 14 Jul 2019This is SprintOh right. I read T mobile US only pushed out security patch update without night mode. But next update will have the features for camera in it. So hopefuly you will get it then.

• Maggi

Hi. Has anyone noticed iin front camera it shows only 4.3 (5.1mp) instead of 8mp?

• Maggi

ImranMansoor, 15 Jul 2019good for us :) but sorry for others :(Yeah:) its a shame for others who never got the update we got. I just wonder why they didnt:....:(

• ImranMansoor

Sam799, 14 Jul 2019Yes it really is, everyone should get the same update :-(Samsung must give there no. 1 priority to there Flagship devices...(S9+, Note9, S10+ etc)
But here happening opposite :(

but sorry for others :(

• ImranMansoor

Sam799, 14 Jul 2019Forget about the Note 9, my cousin's A30 got the July security p... morethat's great
that means mid range devices getting monthly updates before the flagship devices...
really unfair :(

Maggi, 14 Jul 2019Im glad we got the update with the camera features like night mo... moreYes it really is, everyone should get the same update :-(

• Maggi

ImranMansoor, 14 Jul 2019Sad.... :( But thank god I got the complete package of June Sec... moreIm glad we got the update with the camera features like night mode etc. But its sad some users are only getting security update without the camera features which isnt fair on them. It is sad:(.....