Samsung Galaxy S9+

Samsung Galaxy S9+

AKIB, 21 Feb 2020I am also from Bangladesh I did not get yet.hope you get soon

• AKIB

Jaman395, 20 Feb 2020Received android 10 update with one ui 2 from Bangladesh.notific... moreI am also from Bangladesh I did not get yet.

• Zain

No, 17 Feb 2020NoNot yet :(

• DAVID

bad time of earing people, earphone is not good

• DAVID

very bad battery, phone always heated

• Jaman395

Received android 10 update with one ui 2 from Bangladesh.notification led is not working,others good.

• Nano

After Android 10 update ...there are some issues appear
1- when someone calls you the phone not ring immediately ...it takes some seconds before the call received (the dialed person ring 2 or 3 times in their ear speaker)
2- no notification light for calls

• Jaman395

Anonymous, 18 Feb 2020Anyone received android 10 from Bangladesh? Not yet.

Jishnu, 18 Feb 2020Guys how is the battery life holding up till this day? Good , Ba... moreBattery is very bad and the phone heat alot

• mobitz

after 5 days of use. screen makes green and black then not turning off. frustrated

I am being offered the Android 10 update with many substantial improvements.

What do I do ? Is it really better or will it introduce some unexpected error or worsen the battery life ?

I also use the DJI Fly app which wasn't compatibile (until very recently) with Android 10 to fly my Mavic Mini, is it OK for this use ?

Thank You.

Anyone received android 10 from Bangladesh?

• Jishnu

Guys how is the battery life holding up till this day? Good , Bad, Worse?

nam, 16 Feb 2020Anyone received update in Pakistan?No

• branco

Man, they've really done a number on it. It's skipping frames in recordings.
I'm just disgusted with all this bugs.

• Samsung

Code Ben, 12 Feb 2020LED notifications are working properly on android 10 update exce... moreI hope that will be fixed with new update

• nam

Anyone received update in Pakistan?

• Samsung

I barely hear sound of incoming/outgoing calls. Also, we don't have extra volume button after update. Is anyone has this an issue?

ImranMansoor, 15 Feb 2020I do feel the same... Specially when playing games.. Take seco... moreIn my case gallary and Chrome

• ImranMansoor

Gorchy34, 15 Feb 2020After update android 10 my S9+ sometimes freezing. Before update neverI do feel the same...
Specially when playing games..
Take second or two delay to close the game apps