Samsung Galaxy S9+

Samsung Galaxy S9+

• Ace

Anonymous, 18 Sep 2021How long do you guys think this phone could last? I usually... moreLike I have my s8 from 2017 and it's still going strong the battery got damaged when it fell and started swelling swapped it out and now I'm good as new only thing is I have Android 7

• Rishav123

Can exynos model be swapped with snapdragon motherboard
I got eynos model with dead motherboard and I got snapdragon motherboard can I swap motherboard will it work??

John, 08 Sep 2021I still can't believe that there won't be Android... moreBecause Android phones only have 2 major updates
They don't care if the phone can support the newer ones, they won't update them no matter what
If you want more updates then your only option options are Apple and Pixel. Apple is gonna give the iPhone 6s the new ios 15, the 6s came out the same time as the Galaxy S6 and it's still being updated, while the S6 is a relic

How long do you guys think this phone could last? I usually buy phone and use it for good 2 years but i want to buy these phone because of the iris scanner

• Phonautical

Ali Amir, 29 Jul 2021is it necessary to protect the phone with glass protector, ... moreIf you desire because the screen is costly

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2021Between s9+(exynos) and samsung a52 which should i buy,whic... moreOr then again I'd go for a second hand S10 as long as the condition is good you would be better of, A52 is too much plastic and feels cheap like the budgie said

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2021Between s9+(exynos) and samsung a52 which should i buy,whic... moreNeither save money and buy a recon Huawei P20 Pro hands down better around, and android 10 is updating

John, 08 Sep 2021I still can't believe that there won't be Android... moreBecause its a 2018 phone I presume

• John

I still can't believe that there won't be Android 11 with OneUI 3.0 update for this phone. How come the Note10 Lite, which is powered by the same Exynos 9810 chipset as this phone, can get Android 11 with OneUI 3.0 and is eligible for three major OS updates? On that basis, this phone should have absolutely no problem running all the way up to Android 13 with OneUI 5.0. It's totally absurd!

The best thing I have loved about the S9+ over the years, other than the features and experience it provides, is the weight and the weight distribution. Much engineering has gone to create the same with the front and back glass panels and metallic sides. 🙌

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2021Between s9+(exynos) and samsung a52 which should i buy,whic... moreObviously a52 go for it! 👍

• Get real

Samsung s9 plus takes fantastic pictures for its age. Apple 🍎 has nice hardware but ios is annoying and your apps are limited.

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2021S9+ or iphone x which takes better pictures.iphone x ofc.

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2021I havent used an iphone or samsung before,i want to purchas... mores9+'s os support ended but iphone x will continue to get ios updates regularly, so go for iphone x.

John, 18 Aug 2021If you want a great camera and a true pocket PC experience,... moreS9+ or iphone x which takes better pictures.

I havent used an iphone or samsung before,i want to purchase a phone next week,pls i need suggestions, should i buy a new samsung s9+ or fairly used iphone x,which have better camera?.

• anon1234

Mujtaba Khatri, 08 Aug 2021I'm facing Issue of Moisture detected many time, and d... moreAs mentioned prior, change charging cable to another high powered cable. Purchase the wrong cable and you will not get a high speed charge.

Or you can plug in the old cable, wait a moment for the water damage warning, unplug cable for a moment, reverse it, then plug back in again. This process should take 10 seconds total but it worked on my S9+ (i no longer get the water damage message)

• John

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2021Between s9+(exynos) and samsung a52 which should i buy,whic... moreIf you want a great camera and a true pocket PC experience, go for this S9+ since it has Samsung DeX. But if you only want a usable smartphone for daily use, go for A52. Samsung has stopped giving OS support to this S9+ and the A52 is eligible for three major OS updates.

• Flamebone

Mujtaba Khatri, 08 Aug 2021I'm facing Issue of Moisture detected many time, and d... morei have the same problem like this before...but after i change the charge cable...and that problem gone...try use another cable..

• Mujtaba Khatri

I'm facing Issue of Moisture detected many time, and due to this, Fast charging not support, When I clean charging port with petrol its work fine for 1 or 2 day?
What can I do to solve this issue?