Samsung Galaxy S9+

Samsung Galaxy S9+

• ImranMansoor

Unknown, 10 Jul 2020Does s9+ still worth money or i should go for realme 6 8gb?... moreSamsung Galaxy S9+ comes with Super Amoled display
Realme 6 series comes with LCD display
Both devices has 6 GB RAM

Battery is little higher in Realme and comes with 30 w quick charge

2018 Samsung flagship device vs 2020 Realme midrange device

Unknown, 10 Jul 2020Does s9+ still worth money or i should go for realme 6 8gb?... moreIf you have 1000$ go for Samsung
If you have 800$ go for OnePlus 8 pro
If you have 600$ go for OnePlus 8
If you have 500$ go for realme x2 pro
If you have less than 400$ wait for OnePlus Nord

• Omkar

Just joined the league. Will share experience on this great forum. I have been watching the comments and opinions for long and finally decided to go for S9+ over S10+ and iPhone 11. Hope it will be a worthy decision 😊

• Unknown

Does s9+ still worth money or i should go for realme 6 8gb? well i want to play pubg and fortnite

Just now received and downloading April monthly update for my S9+
2020-07-09 (3:45 PM KSA)
353 MB file

Samsung account Security has been improved

Device compatibility with the camera controller app for Galaxy watch has been improved

Improved stability- Messages, Contacts, Gallery and Camera improved

The security of the device has been improved

Maggi, 04 Jul 2020NO! Exynos model is great. I've had snapdragon phones.... moreI fear every SnapDragon ever since my Galaxy Note 4 FAILED because it was constantly thermal throttling at 82°C, burning my finger in the process. I believe the BGA under the chip finally gave way, cracking for repeated thermal stress.

While I could have tried to revive the N4 I decided to set it aside for later try and go for the S9+. My battery time doubled and the device just gets lukewarm on my most intensive tasks... it's unbelievable how much of a difference there is in terms of thermal control between the two devices. Both fare fast... but one is boling HOT, the other just feels moderately warm to the touch in the most intensive tasks I do.

The last 25th of June update has brought a breeze of new life into the S9+.

I particularly like the Pro video mode for the camera which FINALLY unlocks (almost) full manual control over video shooting parameters, along with an improved night mode (which I use a lot).

It's still being updated frequently both of security and system updates, running the latest Android 10 since earlier this year.

Also a note of merit to the extra strong stability of the system... in the last year that I've used this device I do not remember experiencing any FATAL system error and I believe it's the first "computer" that I remember doing so while in my possession.

• Gaurav

Just updated my S9 plus to 2.1,working really well as of now🙂

I do have Exynos Edition!! Is really fast and great! No problems at all!!

• Maggi

Boss, 02 Jul 2020s9+ snapdragon version is good then it exynosNO! Exynos model is great. I've had snapdragon phones. Some were good. Some heating problems. On s9 plus no problems at all. Like I've said both have thier good points. So plz stop giving untrue information! Research before posting!

• Maggi

Nonny, 01 Jul 2020s8 plus and s9plus, which should I buy? Im considering batt... moreI had Exynos version. My partner is using it. Had no problems. Both have thier good points. Ppl say battery bad on Exynos version. Not true. Many own the Exynos model.and have had no problems. I always got snapdragon in uk. But now Exynos here. Just use your own judgement. You pick which version suits you.

• yui007

Nonny, 01 Jul 2020s8 plus and s9plus, which should I buy? Im considering batt... moresamsung s9 plus snapdragon is the best!

• Boss

Nonny, 01 Jul 2020s8 plus and s9plus, which should I buy? Im considering batt... mores9+ snapdragon version is good then it exynos

s8 plus and s9plus, which should I buy? Im considering battery as the main thing. Also, Exyno and Snapdragon, which of them would be a better choice for any of the phones?

Maggi, 29 Jun 2020Yes but it was mainly ram I was commenting about and the ba... moreTo MAGGI:

Ok I hear you friend. In regards to speed are both of the S9 and S10 fast after say 6 months of continuous use?

• ImranMansoor

Maggi, 29 Jun 2020My partnet just received android 2.1 with june patch on hi... moreafter this covid-19
KSA stopped updates for no reason... (not receiving)
My last monthly update was March 2020 :(

Yes we know, One Ul 2.1 first released for some countries and now releasing globally...
But I don't know, when we are going to have this update

• Rave

So i just re started using Iris scanning after One Ui 2.1 and I just realised that after the update it has become super fast. At first i thought it was facial recognition but then i check that i haven't even registered a face and so it really was working on my irises only

• Maggi

Original-Jamaican, 25 Jun 2020To MAGGI: You did mention battery in your statement so I... moreYes but it was mainly ram I was commenting about and the batter will drain if on 24/7. But ive no problems with battery. Infact battery is great both on s9 plus and s10 plus.

• Maggi

My partnet just received android 2.1 with june patch on his s9 plus.