Samsung Galaxy S9+

Samsung Galaxy S9+

• rtep

i was expecting 30s shutter speed when they added manual video, but they didnt added it :( sad

• Rave

Had to reset my phone after the update because phone felt very slow after the update . Now it works like a charm their is no extra battery drain and camera works like a charm. I will probably not update my phone for like 3 months now because it looks pretty well baked and Dont want to ruin it

• PeNa

Ar4ijs , 25 Jun 2020S9+ or Huawei mate 20 lite/pro?? Offcourse S9 plus !!! Super stable system with no freezes and others...Iris scaner for the best security...

• Ayan

Ar4ijs , 25 Jun 2020S9+ or Huawei mate 20 lite/pro?? s9 plus

Maggi, 23 Jun 2020This comment wasn't meant for this forum. I was commenting... moreTo MAGGI:

You did mention battery in your statement so I decided to make a point.

• Ar4ijs

S9+ or Huawei mate 20 lite/pro??

Rave, 24 Jun 2020Thanks for informing buddy can you let me know whether you ... moreExynos 9810

Exikias, 25 Jun 2020Everything looks normal to me!! Except sometimes it gets a ... moreOkay thanks for updating my friend

Code Ben, 24 Jun 2020Any side effects after updating june patch? Everything looks normal to me!! Except sometimes it gets a bit laggy but its almost two years old!

Recieved the one ui 2.1 update in india😁

BharatP, 24 Jun 2020Received One UI 2.1 update in India I'm from Navi Mumbai,M... moreAny side effects after updating june patch?

• Rave

BharatP, 24 Jun 2020Received One UI 2.1 update in India I'm from Navi Mumbai,M... moreThanks for informing buddy can you let me know whether you have exynos or snapdragon

• mostafamhmoud71

One Ui2.1 in Egypt 1119 mb update
First impression battery improvement

• Dev

Recived update of around 1.2 gb but sadly battery life improvement factor was in vain, seems its draning more faster...

• Aryan

• Sam28

I'm getting one UI 2.1 update.. From India....

Aryan, 23 Jun 2020Anybody receive one ui 2.1 in india....please inform me whe... moreReceived One UI 2.1 update in India
I'm from Navi Mumbai,Maharashtra
Let's explore it size is around 1206MB with June Security update

• mostafamhmoud71

Aryan, 23 Jun 2020Anybody receive one ui 2.1 in india....please inform me whe... moreIt has been realsed according to sammobile in 22-6-2020

• Maggi

Original-Jamaican, 20 Jun 2020To MAGGI: Don't forget that having programs running also... moreThis comment wasn't meant for this forum. I was commenting on Ram. Not battery.

• Aryan