Samsung Galaxy S9+

Samsung Galaxy S9+

if the camera position like this, i think its better than current s8+ camera position

• jose28

I guess that's not the actual look and not real specifications but some of them might be close enough. I guess this phone is A Beauty and A Beast. I've never own any Samsung Flagship phones but i do know that its gonna be beyond great. cause i own right now a galaxy a7 2017 and its super good for me. how much more to this S9 phone.

• Squall

L1f374k3r, 28 Dec 2017it wouldnt be worth to upgrade from the s8+ if it havent a ... moreI dont know why you guys want a 4k screen on a 6'' device??? all we need now is better battery life. battery battery and battery again...

• L1f374k3r

it wouldnt be worth to upgrade from the s8+ if it havent a 4k screen :/

TechLover1, 24 Dec 2017Well, basically, I definitely hope that the real/final spec... morey would u upgrade from the note 8 to the s9 plus tf? where is ur brain? the note is usually better than the s models so obviously the next s model will be playing catch up

AnonD-441601, 23 Dec 2017I dont like Samsung phones at all. They are expensive sli... moreYou really have to be literally everywhere posting about how much you hate Samsung?

And ocassionally reccomend some of your favourite chinese phones over it...
Why? Are you their employee? You cannot afford Samsung so you throw hate on them in hope other people stop buy them?
I don't mean to insult you, but I just want to know why.
I see you literally everywhere and you always just hate Samsung in favour to chinaphones, and you repeat yourself over and over again. I don't mean to report you, that's just not me, and I assume you have more than one account here anyways.

Well, basically, I definitely hope that the real/final specs sheet won't be like this. Otherwise it will be 100% NOT worth it upgrading from the Note 8 & not even from the S8+. So let's hope & eventually see.

agree. Those curved glass is useless. And the back? We use rubber casing protection. Can we use plastic and save bucks?

PS. Your battery sucks

AnonD-441601, 23 Dec 2017Agree but this copy is even worse. this is just a photoshopped S8+ pic...

• mr.nobody

this is only rumors guys, dont take it seriously

Same old

I dont like Samsung phones at all.
They are expensive slippery due to curved screens and every year almost nothing new apart from like 10-20% faster CPU and GPU. Rest doesnt have value.
Like 4k screen when you have full hd its enough 4k screen on a 5 inch display its just waste of money. Apart from making your phone much more expensive, naked eye will does not saw any differences.
Iris scanner is also bad move. If everybody have a slight chance to unlock your phone then its a not good feature.
And there are lot more examples i can continue on.

Anonymous, 22 Dec 2017worthless copy of S8.. Get a life Samsung!I dont think this is the real picture!
GSMArena often puts similar or previous releases pictures until an official one is available.

Anonymous, 22 Dec 2017worthless copy of S8.. Get a life Samsung!Agree but this copy is even worse.

Shani, 22 Dec 2017Great phone I love Samsung. It's camra it's sound it's ... moreStupid phone Leica aproved cameras on huawei models are much better dolby atmos from Lenovo also. THX certified soundblaster on razer phone have million times better sound than a stupid samsung.
Any flat screen phone is much better. At least its falt screen is not resistant to screen protector like curved screens your cover does not push your screen off the phone, is cheaper to repair and its not slippery as ice. Flat screen always better. and Full HD is enough having 4k screen on a 5 inch display is good as having laser sight on a slinger.
And shape is really bad curved screen is slippery wont fit to hand its really bad. They should work on better batteries. Try to imagine phone working on solar batteries charged by light. This screen is a very stupid innovation. Like iris scanner. When everybody have a slight chance to unlock your phone its cant be good.

• ben

Anonymous, 22 Dec 2017worthless copy of S8.. Get a life Samsung!they still make some upgrades and bring new things compared to iphone who lunch 3generation wich is the same phone ahaha and make no evolution at all and 4years late compared to samsung.

Nothing new to, create except increase decrease in no's of camera, internals, pixels and screen size. Useless 1000$ device to loot!

I don't like rear Fingerprint.

• Dreonline

is this real !

worthless copy of S8.. Get a life Samsung!