Samsung Galaxy S9

Samsung Galaxy S9

Compared this to Sony Xperia xz1?

Only bad thing ( battery )

• Croatia

super phone, sound, display, quality......bat battery is for this money very bad

Zadonyash, 26 Oct 2019Am using the s9 with the snapdragon chipset and am still stuck i... moreThat's because you're using the Snapdragon model. Exynos models have better support, and updates come regulary every month.

Anonymous, 17 Oct 2019How many contract can i add my phonebook?Have you ever used a smartphone before?

Am using the s9 with the snapdragon chipset and am still stuck in may android security patch, no updates up to now

Anonymous, 22 Oct 2019its been almost one year i'm stuck on android 8 update my securi... moreYou could update via Odin. Plenty of instructions out there.

its been almost one year i'm stuck on android 8 update my security patch is september 2018.... what should i do... ???

• HP

Anonymous, 17 Oct 2019How many contract can i add my phonebook?With a storage of 64GB, I don't think the number of contacts you can have is going to be an issue. The phone has more than enough space to store contacts.
Also, you choose for each contact if you want to save it on the phone memory or the sim-card.

How many contract can i add my phonebook?

Bhupesh, 09 Sep 2019Don not go for any Samsung mobiles. They always give you a updat... moreyou are right in some case. sometimes if I play videogames my S9 gets hot but not always, and daily usage is perfect. without wifi you can survive even for 2 days with 100 % battery

In my experience the Samsung Galaxy S9 was the best comfortable business smartphone. Well done Samsung. I've bought it approximately 1 year ago and still it's in fresh new condition. I don't want to upgrade it to S10 still. because it's still worthy to use.

• 124C4+1

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2019S9 SNAPDRAGON vs S9 EXYNOS whats the difference in both them....... moreThe Exynos is Samsung's in-house chip so it's a bit quicker and better optimized, not available in all regions on all models but if you have a choice take the Exynos.

S9 SNAPDRAGON vs S9 EXYNOS whats the difference in both them..... and which one is better

Jomax, 01 Oct 2019Excuse me. You mean I can't make the background blur when taking... moreYes it has auto selective focus. And really good one, im comparing this to my old galaxy alpha and it's miles ahead. And that one had it ok too.

Jomax, 01 Oct 2019Excuse me. You mean I can't make the background blur when taking... moreThen no buy. I will go for the s9+

• Shanu

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2019I m thinking to buy s9.. will it perform well for another year o... moreDefinately. It will perom

• Jomax

err, 30 Sep 2019no, only s9+Excuse me. You mean I can't make the background blur when taking pictures?

• Slainte

I have only one issue so far, when talking the slide bar from the top of the screen is slided down so i cannot close the talk i have to slide it back. Do any of you have the same problem? I tried all setting and checked over but nothing really relevant and helpful so far.