Samsung Galaxy S9

• e
  • eeeeee
  • y6W
  • 11 Sep 2022

cinders, 30 Aug 2022can you use messenger facebook and snapchat on this deviceyes!

Anonymous, 31 Aug 2022yes lolSo thats yes to my question ?

• qym
      • 31 Aug 2022

cinders, 30 Aug 2022can you use messenger facebook and snapchat on this deviceyes lol

Gk, 26 Aug 2022I've been using Samsung S9 from 2020 & is was grea... morecan you use messenger facebook and snapchat on this device

• Gk
          • vbK
          • 26 Aug 2022

I've been using Samsung S9 from 2020 & is was great til the last month when i suddenly saw my display seems to be faded & not showing its true amoled color I've tried almost everything but see no changes at all I've never dropped my phone never been in rough condition, is anyone has solution for this?

• Chineseoldman
            • Nu6
            • 18 Aug 2022

Anonymous, 13 Jul 2022I do not recommend the s9 or s9+. I rather recommend a32 a5... moreBattery sucks but in terms of functionality it beats all of the above you mentioned

• M
              • Murph
              • kAT
              • 29 Jul 2022

Bought my S9 within a month of its release. Been a great, trouble free device. Never had one issue with it. Bummer updates are done but that's technology for you - it all becomes outdated. To this day, the battery still goes a complete day, and then some. Thanks Samsung!

• M
                • MID
                • nxW
                • 22 Jul 2022

TheNerko, 05 Apr 2022After using it for three years I can say that this is super... moreNice review.
                I am using this phone for 4 yrs and never had an issue.
                Indeed the battery does not last long, but this is something normal for every phone.

• 13 Jul 2022

Galaxy Advice, 31 May 2022We recommend the S9 for various purposes. I actually use it... moreI do not recommend the s9 or s9+. I rather recommend a32 a52 a72 a12 a02 a03 a13 a33 a23 a53 a73 s22 or new Samsung Galaxy phone than that. Battery life is not good. Camera is also below average. Not gonna recommend it. I could give it a 3/10 rating.

• s
                    • squirrel
                    • ix1
                    • 09 Jul 2022

I've had this phone for 3 and a half years. HEAVY corporate and private use, two sims on standby 24/7 and ENDLESS hours talking. NEVER once lagged or froze, in fact it's the ONLY phone I've haven't done a factory reset ever.
                    Battery life isn't great but I do use it all the time. Heating is an issue but nothing I can't lve with. I did have to change the battery at Samsung for 45 euros (that included a full reseal kit) which brought it back to new condition.
                    Glass is rather hard back and front and I have dropped it several times (in a Samsung cover) with no damage. Sometimes falling flat on the screen.
                    Until this morning, when it hit a rock. Still have lmited use of the screen despite a huge crack and a spider web. I just ordered a S10+ but I'm fixing the S9 anyway.

• IbI
                      • 06 Jul 2022

It is a bad phone in my opinion - 12 megapixel camera, some older Samsung Galaxy phones are more camera resolution (e.g. Samsung Galaxy Camera, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S5, Galaxy A5, Galaxy A5 Duos, Galaxy A7, Galaxy A7 Duos, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy Note Edge, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy Note 5) than that Samsung Galaxy s9 phone. If you want to be a photographer do not buy this phone.

• IbI
                        • 30 Jun 2022

Galaxy Advice, 27 Jun 2022You could buy a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with 1TB. If you c... moreI do agree

• Galaxy Advice
                          • 27 Jun 2022

Samsung S9 fan, 30 May 2022I really like this phone. I have it for almost a year and i... moreYou could buy a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with 1TB. If you can’t, try deleting some files or apps on your phone.

• 27 Jun 2022

Galaxy Advice, 23 Jun 2022Delete media files or apps on your Samsung Galaxy s9 phone.... moreOr buy a new phone that has more storage and memory

• 24 Jun 2022

Samsung S9 Plus Fan, 31 May 2022My S9 had a lot of apps. Can you tell how to delete apps in... moreDelete your media files on your phone it may improve your storage apps and more but set some photos in locked folder in your phone is fine. Or buy another phone that has more internal storage and memory.

• ChuckyMatrix
                                • X9r
                                • 23 Jun 2022

Not a very good phone - learned the hard that you get wthat you pay for. Signal from antenna is very weak indoors - I can be 10 feet from the router in Wifi mode and stil have super weak signal. Battery is in 3000 class so don't expect much. Probaly the least reliable phone I have ever used.

• S
                                  • Samsung S9 Fan

• Galaxy Advice
                                    • 23 Jun 2022

Samsung S9 Plus Fan, 31 May 2022My S9 had a lot of apps. Can you tell how to delete apps in... moreDelete media files or apps on your Samsung Galaxy s9 phone. That may improve your storage. Or move some photos and videos to locked folder in google photos application if you can. This may improve your storage as well. Or insert a new microSD card (not recommended). If you download media files on your phone more, then your storage is getting dangerously low.

• 23 Jun 2022

Samsung S9 Plus Fan, 31 May 2022My S9 had a lot of apps. Can you tell how to delete apps in... moreDelete media files or apps on your Samsung Galaxy s9 phone. That may improve your storage. Or move some photos and videos to locked folder in google photos application if you can. This may improve your account as well. Or insert a new microSD card.

• JA%
                                        • 19 Jun 2022

I still have the phone and no lags etc, somehow it always have at least 1-2GB ram free, battery still holds, but i think it will be soon time to change it.

Bought it back in august 2018