Samsung Galaxy S9

Samsung Galaxy S9

Catman, 16 Jun 2020My samsung galaxy s9 is the most irritating phone I have ev... moreI have s9 and I don't notice any of what you said, in fact it has few issues, it is a bit slow,RAM has low free space, camera slow to start.
waiting for new UI 2.1

• v.z.

the quick charge doesn't work any more, although it is activated correctly. It needs 5 whole hours to be charged and it gets overheated very often. I have this phone two years now and it fell down only once and nothing seems to broke. The charging problem started before the fall. It doesn't overheta when I charge it but when I use it.. especially with the gps..it burns!!!

• Zain

just got one ui 2.1 update and the battery timing sucks now. It is half of what it was before

• Geez

where do i find my sim card number??

• jmack7899

Smart lock doesn't work. Every time I have to log in again. Very frustrating!!!! Hate this phone

just got 1.1GB update 2days ago, one ui2.1 etc.. looks even more fluid now, I like!

Keyboard got a small overhaul too, and other stuff but I didnt check much.

Battery seems to be ok, but im keeping adaptive battery off.

• Mihai

Hello. One u.i. 2.1 form S9 ?

• ms

Catman, 16 Jun 2020My samsung galaxy s9 is the most irritating phone I have ev... moreDont compare smartphone camera with DSLR. S9 is best one. try with iphone then you will realize what is s9

• Prime

Catman, 16 Jun 2020My samsung galaxy s9 is the most irritating phone I have ev... morePls don't insult my phone ..if its crap then I guess u better go use the Nokia touch

• Catman

My samsung galaxy s9 is the most irritating phone I have ever had the misfortune to own,useless wrap around screen, phone sound quality is rubbish camara is rubbish compared to my cannon camera, I don't know why these phones have so many gimmicks on them in short I will be buying a cheap 4.99 phone next time without all the gimmicks.

Hello guys , I am from India , I just want to say that i have been using this phone since 1.5 years... i had no issues in battery, camera, phone call clarity or anything.. I do moderate gaming and mostly for social networking and phone calls. I always keep my data on .. But still after this all things it can almost hold upto a day .

So my suggestion is phone battery stays with our usage and other activities we do on our phone.... Simply the best model and value for money for me...

Usman, 01 Jun 2020Some one tell me I want to buy this phone in 2020 That thi... moreYou're better off getting LG G8 has better processor and better battery life

• Sam

Sam, 16 Apr 2020The phones screen sucks! Playing Cod with it. It heats up e... moreYeah. Tell me about it. Same here.

• Aryan

Usman, 01 Jun 2020Some one tell me I want to buy this phone in 2020 That thi... moreExtremely bad battery backup of s9

• ms

S9, S9 Plus and Note 9 are the best phones for those who don't like notch, punch hole, popup camera etc in their phone.

• Usman

Some one tell me I want to buy this phone in 2020 That this phone is great Or what about battery life for medium gaming

i think to buy this phone for Next teo year usage dois this phone is perfect for me

arksmc05, 31 May 2020Where are you? I'm in indiaHi,

Im from europe, slovenia.. exynos unlocked version.

So far it's ok, battery seems a little better again. But im keeping adaptive baterry off, I've only enabled auto battery save when idle so it auto changes from optimized to power safe when it needs to.

Anonymous, 30 May 2020In roaming areas battery drain so fast.whats the reason &am... moresolution: buy a powerbank 😀

Anonymous, 31 May 2020I got May update two weeks ago.Where are you? I'm in india