Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582

Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582

Roger that, 20 Apr 2014When will I get an Android update for my Samsung Galaxy s duos 2????You just have to wait for the update for Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 bec. there is no update yet.

AnonD-244942, 21 Apr 2014I am totally agreed with you Brother. First person I have seen ... moreSorry brother Im to busy at work just leave your question here again and ill answer you

• Sai_444

Good camera clarity. touch is awesome, but little bit hangs sometimes compared to sduos. battery is upto oneday. overall experience with this phone is good.

• mahesh

Rubul momin, 20 Apr 2014Dear samsung, I really want to buy this cell phone, but my doub... moreYou can do videocalls.

• Hamdy

The Image Quality is Very Good
Ram is Low which Makes the Mobile Slow in Processes, Navigation but by uninstalling unneccessary Apps it wont be a Problem ..
The Front Camera Quality is Awful

but my Final Opinion about it .. its Not bad Mobile at all

• Dhanasekar

This phone over all good. soft touch & camera & all application very fast kindly increase ram only

• hary

this phone hangs on playing games after you install 610mb of running apps.on first day it is running smooth after a few days it starts hanging tell me why?

• raj

this phone has suport 1080p video?

living legend, 20 Apr 2014hello folks ...... now-a-days no phone is a perfect one & no... moreI am totally agreed with you Brother.
First person I have seen who have no problem with the Battery Backup.

• shuvo

very slow,slowly work,touch slow work,ram very poor.over all not good

• neon

Can i update next version

• onner

My touch is very low
Please help me ???

• Roger that

When will I get an Android update for my Samsung Galaxy s duos 2????

hello folks ...... now-a-days no phone is a perfect one & no mobile is having good battery backup. in the past mobiles are used only to communicate , but now ..... the situation has changed , mobile has become a all-in-one device , i.e communication , capturing pictures , videos , gaming , internet , mp3 music , fm radio , skype , voice calling , video chat , facebook , twitter ,whatsapp etc etc . when these many applications are used you cant expect to have good battery life . not only in this mobile you cannot expect good battery life from any other smart mobiles. if u want good battery life go for the entry level phones . if u want all the specs forget about the battery backup. so i request you folks not to complain about the battery life of any mobile, the most successful battery life for any mobile is one day. or it depends on our usage. please choose the phone according to your requirements. don't decide on reading the reviews or something similar to that.

AnonD-53590, 29 Mar 2014Both are good phones Samsung Galaxy Core and Samsung Galaxy S Du... moreHow to save mp3 down loaded mp3 songs directly to the sd card?

AnonD-244942, 20 Apr 2014Yes, it has Front Camera with 0.3 MP (VGA). But, can't you read... morecan i use both are slots 3g

• Rubul momin

Dear samsung, I really want to buy this cell phone, but my doubt is can I do video call? If yes then I buy this hand set. Rubul

• annu

pleas suggest me that its best one in the range of 10000

• annu

pleas suggest me that its best one in the range of 10000

• om

why i can't run jbed in my Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7562.