Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582

Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582

Neha, 17 Apr 2014i want to know how to chnage my bluetooth name. pls help meGo to setting > more > about device and change your device name

• Neha

i want to know how to chnage my bluetooth name. pls help me

• anu

great mobile with good features.

• shubham

i am going to buy this phone in 6 dayssssssss. plz tell me problems of this phone sooonnnnn plz friendzzzzzz...

• Superman

Guys, Please let me know your opinion about Samsung Galaxy S Duos II S7582 ??

• Sb

sandeep IT, 16 Apr 2014Yes , its possible, you also download apk file directly from pc ... moreSandeep speaking about s duos or s duos2 mobiles apps install in sd supports or not by move apps to sd by pc or java mobile after move apps inserting that sd s duos2,its possible or not install apps in sd by using pc or java mobile. Please reply i wan buy s duos or s duos2 pleasss

• JAMES

goo day...my phone i cant open coz the screen is malfunction.what should i do?

What memory card size to buy 8 gb or 16 gb ? Will the 16 gb make the phone slower than the 8 gb card ? Also what class ? 4, 6 or 10 ?

is the phone able to pair with car radio?

• suryaa

i hv dis mobile n using since 4 month
everything is good in this mobile but der is a issue wit my mobile wen i on wifi n connect my ofc broadband connection system connection disconnects.
i tried with other mobile n wifi works fine.so som1 suggest me wat to do ny1 facing same problem?

• sandeep IT

Sb, 15 Apr 2014I don't have expirince of any android mobile,i think we can movi... moreYes , its possible, you also download apk file directly from pc or java supported mobiles after than manually install or transfer to any android phone but remember some apps depend on android OS version for e.g. Google earth , Mozilla Firefox, google chorme etc required 4.0, 4.1,4.2 or higher version of android os.

• jeni

AnonD-235249, 16 Apr 2014Hi guys! I have this phone and i like it, its well built and stu... moregr8 ph0ne

• Yaw

alien, 15 Apr 2014hello there.. im having a problem with my Samsung galaxy s duos ... morei have the same problem too, the sound automatically drops and when you reset it (manually) it does not badge until you restart the phone, tired of restarting the phone anytime this happens.

What could be the cause?

• ahmed reyaz

this phone is very nic .....i m using this phone about 6mnths ....no problem is seen by me in this phone........

• JACKY

Shekhar34, 15 Apr 2014once in a day the brightness automatically becomes full.if I try... moresimple man.
restart ur phone, when ever u want....

Hi guys! I have this phone and i like it, its well built and sturdy, but please answer my stupid question here, nothing loose on it or sounds like it, only the volume buttons seems like just a little bit moves, i was knocking around the phone with my fingers and thats the only thing i found. anyone else has this "problem" ? :)

• anshul

i am going to buy this one....can you suggest me better one

super !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1