Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582

Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582

• Jeet

Is front camera can record video?

• ss

Its awesome guyz.. m usin it frm past 6months its superbbbbb....

• ss

Its awesome guyz.. m usin it frm past 6months its superbbbbb....

• mayank

Bestes mobile for me... working so good.. flash light is best.. hw can upgrade kitkat????

• Zia

Its nice phone.camera quality is much better.net speed is good.Battery performance is not bat.I think u should go for it.

Hi..I am using this phone for last 1.5 months. I must say it is awesome phone in its range. Camera quality is superb even in night mode also. Its RAM is 768 but there is no lag, no hang problem nothing..I can play each and every game easily. It has very good features, headphone quality is just amazing. It also very sharp and crisps videos.... I must say it is worth buying...Just go for it...

• Togolese

Hye guys nd girls.Is it possible to upgrade the s duos 2 to kitkat? Why the upgrade is not available? The deficiencies of this phone are his contrast, the ram, the batery and his dressing is not resistant. When i've verified my ram i saw 717mo. How much is yours exactly? thank you. but good smartphone for his price.is the nokia x2 is better than this phone?

• Roht

Plz frnds tell me..its support live tv or net..plz ans. Me frnds

• Kawsar Khan

hi, how the vibration when receiving call can be off??? can anyone help me?

• Jeet

Is net speed is slow?

• dolly

Plz anyone help me. Speakers of my phone are not working. Whats wrong? Plz help. They were working fine yesterday but today they r not :(

• rahul

Rahul, 23 Sep 2014How's the vision of Flash light camera at dark night of samsung ... moreMy bro it is superb in low light. You will be glad to see its flash power. Really superb PAISA WAS mobile

• cristiano RAHUL

sid, 14 Jan 2014today I bought my samsung galaxy s duos 2 but I have seen good p... morer u sure its better......??????

• aamir

Screen quality is good,headphone sound is good . Loud speaker sound is bad,battery back is bad,net speed is slow. So i would say don't go for it.

• debananda

it,s better but ram is very low that's why it,s slow overall good model.

• Soumi

Is the picture quality of this phone is good?

• Ani

Should i buy this phone at the end time of this phone!
Someone says that after 1 year it has below quality parts now.
Plz help me!!!

• avi

AnonD-302545, 25 Sep 2014go for s duos2 rather that duos3. the only advantage of s duos3,... morei bought this ph. by rs 7990.wat about u?its awesue

Hey guys its very affordable nd best phone in this price. I hv bought this nd m very happy to hv this now

• r.j