Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562

Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562

Im using galaxy advance i need somthing difrent look on my phone whats the diffrent on those phones
I9000, i9003,galaxy plus, galaxy advance,

• SAERON

(ROHANZ) it doesn't have the same feature to i9000. it is different so much. i have i9000 and it has an A8 cortex cpu not A5 like this. it has a PowerVR GPU but this one has an adreno. mine has 720p video camcorder but this has a vga one. mine has 8 gb storage but it has 4 gb.
isn't different?!!

• rio

1500 mah battery...????

• duos lover

finally ...

• Tiger

Very interesting phone, good specifications. May be this phone is in my consideration?- I have never used Sumsung so far. Please kindly tell me with following:

- Can connect internet to computer? so that I can use this set as an external moderm.

- Can we use any software for auto call recording during conversation witout beeping sound? So that I can playback later.

- How about battery back up compare to Nokia brand? How long it takes to charge bettery untill full charge?

Hope to here from you guys- so that I will decide whether I should use Sumsung or not.

thanks in advance.

rohanz, 24 Jul 2012what the...f**k..this phone runs on ics4.0 while having sam... moreThe SGS hardware (processor) is better than this so it is indeed a wonder why there is no ICS for ot..

• Tuwa

At last I have found a very good replacement for my chat 3222, and a good companion for my gsll

• koko

thanks samsung for releasing an excellent dual sim phone!

• som

i think i get my dream phone ......plz asap relase

• sourabh

Don't compare it with galaxy s becoz becoz galaxy s has superamoled screen or the superlcd and this phone don't have any of those.Iam a big fan of samsung but i was looking for a good competiotion to htv desire v.The design is same old looking.I don't know why are not they serious abt design.Htc desire v is much better luking.Has a bigger battery may not be a secondary camera but still i feel desire v is a better deal.samsung please dont fall me into a situation to have breakup with u.

• nze 1

I've never seen a jealous and ambitious company like samsung. Nokia was a giant once but were never keen on replying every single company out there on each product. Men, this is an obvious warfare from samsung. To make things clearer, they never wasted a moment to battle SIRI with S VOICE, yet they knew its crap compared to SIRI. God deliver samsung, seriously its more like an obsession, a mental issue to these guys now.

• Fiq

Nice phone with nice specs. Another my favorite Samsung's model. I think the price could be quite as the same as Galaxy S Advance (around RM1,000 to RM1,100), if it's available in Malaysia.

• nitesh

This one wud b my dream phone,price shud b below 16k,screen shud b atleast plus lcd like ace2,shud launch mid sep in india, it will rock!

• eodinye

In the words of Crocodile Dundee, may I say "Now, this is a phone." Oh yeah, this is going to make a good holiday present this coming xmas season. Thank you Samsung for listening.

Should I get this or the Samsung Omnia M?

• Nishan

I am waiting to buy this

• Anis

We need this kind of dual sim phn in bangladesh. waiting 4 this phn in BANGLADESH

• Anis

Looks great !! specification is awesome as a mid range device

• david

what is fwvga recorder camera?

• Jcas

Im waiting for this phone for a long time. double sim, double cam, but I hope not double the price