Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562

Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562

• Fiq

Nice phone with nice specs. Another my favorite Samsung's model. I think the price could be quite as the same as Galaxy S Advance (around RM1,000 to RM1,100), if it's available in Malaysia.

• nitesh

This one wud b my dream phone,price shud b below 16k,screen shud b atleast plus lcd like ace2,shud launch mid sep in india, it will rock!

• eodinye

In the words of Crocodile Dundee, may I say "Now, this is a phone." Oh yeah, this is going to make a good holiday present this coming xmas season. Thank you Samsung for listening.

Should I get this or the Samsung Omnia M?

• Nishan

I am waiting to buy this

• Anis

We need this kind of dual sim phn in bangladesh. waiting 4 this phn in BANGLADESH

• Anis

Looks great !! specification is awesome as a mid range device

• david

what is fwvga recorder camera?

• Jcas

Im waiting for this phone for a long time. double sim, double cam, but I hope not double the price

• Navin

Its a real test of Imagine to operate this handset,,,,,

• rohanz

what the...f**k..this phone runs on ics4.0 while having same hardware like galaxy s i9000 then why not updated to old i9000 to ics.

finally we see some kind of development in dual sim phone market ....and why is it better than desire v is because it supports video calling through secondary camera

• cyberw

gonna buy this phone, waited for so long, dual sim android 4

• simon

Which is better this samsung & HTC desire V?.....they both have them same specs but HTC has a better battery & smaller.....Is there anything else?

• Ikelo

samsung please start moving some this phone to Imo state, Nigeria.
we are waiting.

• siyadmuhammedkunju

presently using galaxy y pro duos. satisfied but missing something. memory toooo low. bellow 200 mb. can not move apps to card. no skype video. fixed focus cam. Can sduos solve these probs. what abt price and when will it come?

• hemal

samsung plz release galaxy siii duos phone quickly.......i dont like this galaxy s duos s7562 model.....thnx

• hitesh

i love this phone when this phone launch in india.????? I m very exicted to buy this phone....

It completed atlast Dual Sim phones shortfalls. If it is same as Samsung 5212i dual Sim option. Welldone Samsung!

• play