Samsung Galaxy S II T989

Anonymous, 15 Feb 2019wat is th mobile os Android 4.1.2 JB

wat is th mobile os

• gueriremmohamed

i need batterie for S2 t989

i need LCD and Touch screen for T989 plz tell me any stores are online stock ????????????

Jimmie, 22 Sep 2016I've had this phone for almost 4 years and it still works g... moreI still use mine got it from a wetback junkie works great

i absolutely hate it when people use this phone instead of the i9100 in their youtube videos!!!

• semo

How use 4g in this .it version is 4.1.2 and which software for it for upgredesion as link etc.

I used to have one it was a very nice phone mine was a Hercules yes very good starter phone for your kid my son he really liked it.

Hey guys, I acquired this phone and followed this tutorial to NETWORK UNLOCK it for free: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?­t=2024514

Then, installed CyanogenMod 13.1 (Android 6.0) on it. It runs extremely smoothly and everything is better than ever! Link to CM 13.1: https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s2-tmobi­le/development/rom-unofficial-cyanogenmod-13-0-h­ercules-t3246059

There's also Android 7.1.1 available that works smoothly, too. Link: https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s2-tmobi­le/development/rom-cyanogenmod-14-0-celox-t34706­59

Good luck!

• dejay

how do I move my phone's internet form Edge to either H or H+

• eddy Joshua

my ram is 788mb instead of 1gb I wasn't able to do some things

• micahael kagawa

my wi-fi signal strength shows poor whenever its connected my a modem -- please help me

• brighton

No network on my phone same times it shows same time not even the sim does not show

Help me MY phone has no network showing and it doesn't show the network

how will you re program the phone it is still on welcome screen needs to reprogram it

If you want this phone to work well and fast, DO NOT UPGRADE TO JELLY BEAN. Doing this will not let you download some apps but it all comes down to what you want, speed or apps like Clash Royale, Clash of Clans, etc.

• Sri

Terry , 19 Sep 2016it nice . i really love everything about this phone, espec... moreDoes it has 4G features

• Jimmie

I've had this phone for almost 4 years and it still works great. Sure, it's not the latest, but it works fine.

• Terry

it nice . i really love everything about this phone, especially it features

• karthik

I a got this phone by my uncle has given me.It is the best phone by using it tuff and strong very nice phone i love it