Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100

• Gab

Yuprules, 12 Jun 2019You expect updates PAST 6 years? No tablet/phone gets updates f... more*iPhone 4s*

• Yuprules

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2019i lost a charger and i spent like two weeks without charging it ... moreThe charger is standard, the usb cable is not.

You can use any USB type charger with the usb cable (iPhone for example).

If you lost the USB cable, buy one from Aliepxress.com

• Yuprules

abo leen , 30 Mar 2019hi every one i bought this device 6 years ago for my little k... moreYou expect updates PAST 6 years? No tablet/phone gets updates for 6 years. Even Apple only offers updates for 3 years.

• Yuprules

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2019i lost a charger and i spent like two weeks without charging it ... moreBuy a new charger from Aliexpress.com

• Yuprules

Tablet 2 7.0 user, 01 Apr 2019I have a problem. Major problems. No notification bar/panel, no ... moreBackup ALL your data (photos and contacts) and reset to factory IN SETTINGS.

i lost a charger and i spent like two weeks without charging it but after getting my charger i try to charge it but it has refused what can i do i will be greatful when my opinion is put under consideration thnk u

• shel

What is wrong with my tab? the technician said the battery is okay and also the charger port but he keep saying the "tab board" might have a problem. but he cant fix it? any help?

• Tablet 2 7.0 user

I have a problem. Major problems. No notification bar/panel, no navigation ( back, home & recent ) and I can't add my acc. It said connection problem but connection is still active. Even I can't check update. Can someone help me? I'm struggle right now.

• enrizava

abo leen , 30 Mar 2019hi every one i bought this device 6 years ago for my little k... moreGo to any custom rom, for example lineage os espresso3g ;-)

• abo leen

hi every one
i bought this device 6 years ago for my little kid
then he wanted to upgrade it with no result
they say : no upgrade now for this device .
i can not believe this
why does samsung do a thing like this !!!
how can my kid takes full benefits of his device !

Hi there, i've been using this unit for almost 6 years. But this fast 3 months my brother left this unit in our prov and nobody use it. Now my problem is after repair and checked up by tech i forgot my password and cant open it. Please help me to open it

• Ragz

DeeNoo, 24 Feb 2019Hai i am haveing samsung galaxy tab 2 gtp3100. Excellent tablet ... moreGo to settings ---> Applications ---> All applications
Stop all unwanted applications you don't need, clear cache and disable them.
you find your tab pretty much faster.

• DeeNoo

Hai i am haveing samsung galaxy tab 2 gtp3100. Excellent tablet but now its slow down due to apps space increase, consuption of ram. I want to remove blotware in it. What is the best practice. Tab 2gtp3100 its O.S is 4.1.2.

• franchian

I want to update and upgrade to the latest version...

• Random

XxAnakxX, 22 Sep 2018I still have this tablet in 2018I had this tablet but that was 5 years ago! w

• TOLMAS

Still have the same in 2018 and succesfully upgrade to lollipop 5

I still have this tablet in 2018

• dex

Anonymous, 08 Jun 2018I have updated my Samsung tab 2 to 4.1.2 but it is not displayin... moreyou just need to go to settings>display>display battery percentage

I have updated my Samsung tab 2 to 4.1.2 but it is not displaying battery percentage please help

gadget, 26 Dec 2012Please check the specifications, RAM in my tab is just 687 MB an... moreYes same like my tab