Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100

• CoolGuy37Offi

I Remembered, This Is My Father's Old Phone. I Used To Play with It, It Was So fun. Now i cant play with it because i cant turn it on. :(

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2020I had not used my tab since 8 years will it work now please... moreUsually you have to change the internal batteray.

I had not used my tab since 8 years will it work now please help me to found out

• Ya Ali Madad

My first tablet. I remember the game My Boo.

AnnieHaapi, 22 Jun 2020It got battery drained last time. Now after more than 6 hou... moreI just found my Samsung tablet after 6-7 years. It had no charge and I ended up charging it for more than 8 hours. Still it won’t turn on. I looked up how to factory reset but I didn’t want to loose the data on the tablet. So I followed the reset instructions but instead of clicking the rest button I rebooted it and now it works!

• AnnieHaapi

It got battery drained last time. Now after more than 6 hours of charging, still it won’t turn on. What should I do?

• paulo

I am strugle to down load the whatsapp on my phone. what to do?

kalay, 15 May 2020upgrade your tab using twrp. im still using and its all goo... moreHow? do you mean using custom rom?

I am using twrp 3.3.0 with lineage os 13.0 and the apps loaded on it work great. Lineage os 14.1 seems to stop the gps from working so I use 13.0 instead so the gps works and also I noticed the battery is slightly more efficiently used on 13.0.

• ahwinlay

garry, 25 Apr 2020Tab 3100 hardware is not supported by most of apps .I hope ... moreI already use this samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 since 2013 . Very good in earliar but very slow now
so I reset the phone. At moment the tab is quick but no long time. What can I do.

• kalay

garry, 25 Apr 2020Tab 3100 hardware is not supported by most of apps .I hope ... moreupgrade your tab using twrp. im still using and its all good. all apps are working.

• garry

Anonymous, 31 Mar 2020I am using this tab for 10 years but now when I reformat it... moreTab 3100 hardware is not supported by most of apps .I hope now tab will become very slow and useless.

I am using this tab for 10 years but now when I reformat it I can't open my apps like google play its says that google play has stopped and many more apps are not working can you help me

• Azmi Raditya

Mia, 23 Mar 2020This was my first tablet ever. and only! i still use it now... moreAnd im literally typing this sentence using that old tab

• Mia

This was my first tablet ever. and only! i still use it now for a bit of social media, but mostly for watching videos and reading. Considering it's 8 years old, battery life is still great! apps cant be updated anymore, but its a great media consumption device even now in 2020!

This is my first tab, I purchased it from Bangalore in 2013 April 1st week. It's been 7 years now I am still using the tab, many apps doesn't have updates now, still I can use it for WhatsApp and other social media.
Before I use to use it for calling, now my primary purpose is watching news channels in YouTube. Yes I am using it as a TV now.
Battery backup is still good, only disadvantage is, the charging cable, which is a different one, not a regular USB, still I am using the company charger only, if something happens I don't know from where can I purchase one

• Gab

Yuprules, 12 Jun 2019You expect updates PAST 6 years? No tablet/phone gets upda... more*iPhone 4s*

• Yuprules

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2019i lost a charger and i spent like two weeks without chargin... moreThe charger is standard, the usb cable is not.

You can use any USB type charger with the usb cable (iPhone for example).

If you lost the USB cable, buy one from Aliepxress.com

• Yuprules

abo leen , 30 Mar 2019hi every one i bought this device 6 years ago for my lit... moreYou expect updates PAST 6 years? No tablet/phone gets updates for 6 years. Even Apple only offers updates for 3 years.

• Yuprules

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2019i lost a charger and i spent like two weeks without chargin... moreBuy a new charger from Aliexpress.com