Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100

• sam

AnonD-51683, 16 Apr 2013Hey friends recently saw a review that tab 2 7.0 android 4.1.1 ... moreit support otg , mouse , hdmi tv,avi tv out too???

AnonD-14017, 13 Apr 2013Hey Gris,my tab did not come with chrome pre loaded...i installe... moreHey sweta can u tell that ur tab has USB otg support or not ? Can u connect pen drive or mouse or keyboard or anything to it
. Pls test it and help me to know that it does or not .. as I read a review that tab 2 android 4.1.x does not support USB org... pls help ..

• yeabilo

Is this a cell phone???

Hey friends recently saw a review that tab 2 7.0 android 4.1.1 does not support USB otg ..It could not connect mouse keyboard or anything on jb!!!! Have anyone tested it ?? Pls reply .. hope its false..

• kishan

Should i buy this tab or not ??

• vaishnavi

pls tell how to up grade jelly bean. im here at collage failed to update with WIFI and i do no where to update the software..pls help me

from
vaishu

AnonD-14017, 16 Apr 2013So i hope the face unlock is not set on my tab at present?Well if you not see a black square when you turn on the locked screen and no request to do face unlocking...

AnonD-3744, 15 Apr 2013Unless you failed in 3 attempts to PIN or pattern unlocking, fac... moreSo i hope the face unlock is not set on my tab at present?

AnonD-69676, 16 Apr 2013I have wi-fi at home but when i try to update it only says "... moreUpdates depend on the region where the unit is registered. Other regions don't have available update yet.

Anonymous, 15 Apr 2013You can go to Wifi Region where wifi is available and start upda... moreI have wi-fi at home but when i try to update it only says "NO UPDATE AVAILABLE"

Hi shweta you can download skyfire from http://www.skyfire.com/en/for-consumers/android this link

AnonD-14017, 15 Apr 2013Hey Gris,i think am better off without this face unlock thing,se... moreUnless you failed in 3 attempts to PIN or pattern unlocking, face unlock won't make any trouble at all. The main security tool actually is the back up method, while face unlocking is just a short cut for owner to get into home screen without having to go through the PIN or pattern unlock. After turning on the locked screen, you have 3 seconds to match your face with the set captured image. If matches, you'll get into home screen, otherwise you have to unlock through the back up method.

Just my opinion

AnonD-3744, 15 Apr 2013See if you have this options in settings menu (I'm on ICS hence ... moreHey Gris,i think am better off without this face unlock thing,seems bit risky in case it did not recogize my face and i forgot pin and pattern :)...but i was just wondering if it can create a problem in anyway now that i already set it up my way,i.e going direct to lock screen in settings and capturing my image,not reaching till back up method of choosing pin or pattern?

is there any widget we can put on homescreen for mobile data on/off instead of doing it from notification bar?

lalit , 15 Apr 2013I have bought newer tab 2 p3100. But there is no screenshot opti... moreSee if you have this options in settings menu (I'm on ICS hence not sure what about JB):
Settings - Display - More settings/ Quick launch: None/ Screen capture/ Apps/ Search/ Camera.

AnonD-14017, 15 Apr 2013I have set it going straight to security and capturing my pictur... moreAre the steps to set face to unlock in your jb tab same as mine:
1. Settings - Security - Screen lock
2. Face unlock - Set it up (For best results: yadda yadda yadda) - Continue
3. Setup face unlock (working.....click! face captured) - Continue
4. Create backup unlock PIN or pattern (if your face is not recognised, which unlocking method do you want to use? -- select either Pattern or PIN) - example I chose PIN
5. Select PIN (type number) - Continue - Confirm PIN - Ok
6. You've finished! To unlock your tablet, just look at it. Tip: Improve face matching by having your face captured in different conditions. - Ok.
7. Done.

PS. And my captured face image is not stored in any folder, I dunno...

AnonD-3744, 15 Apr 2013Shweta, I successfully set the face unlock. Before going into se... moreI have set it going straight to security and capturing my picture from there but now i can not find that image anywhere in gallery and also when i hold the tab infront of my face,nothing happens :(

Tarak, 14 Apr 2013Thanks, I did that by .apk..... Than play store icon seen on ta... moreThe guys at Samsung centre were right, any chinese version android devices will not support play store app. Funny while they don't want to use Google's products in there but at the same time they are the largest maker of android devices.

So, either you can get play store working in your tab by converting to Indian version, alternatively get the apps from alternative android app download sites such as aptoid, apkmania, appbrain, pandapp, getjar etc.

Ansie, 15 Apr 2013Is it possible to (via USB) to plug in a Terrabyte Harddrive and... moreTry a wireless HDD of 1 Terrabyte.
For sure it will work.

AnonD-69676, 15 Apr 2013Somebody please help me.... I cant update my galaxy tab 2 p3100 ... moreYou can go to Wifi Region where wifi is available and start update and you will get updated the same as i have updated.