Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100

Is it a safe buy? Samsung recently slashed its prices and now it fits my budget. My only worry is that it does not have a quadcore processor. Android 5.0 is rumoured to have a basic requirement of a quadcore processor. However Samsung also just launched the Mega series phones with dual core processors. So will those phones also not get a 5.0 upgrade?

• PK

AnonD-3744, 11 Apr 2013You should asking for the latest batch product if you willing to... moreThanks for reply Gris. I just spoke to the shop guy from where I'm planning to buy this tablet, and he told me that this tab is not coming with jelly bean preinstalled, but he can do it, and it will take few minutes but overall it will slow down a bit after upgrade. Can you suggest how to figure out if jelly bean is preinstalled, and does the upgrade slows down the tab?

• shiv

Hello.. just got JB 4.1.2 update, Have a question: for older version the samsung slide keys was working great, after the update it is not working properly, Is anybody facing the same issue? Need a solution on this. Thanks in advance.

somebody said that TAB 2 is now available with Jelly bean OS out of the box...is that true...can somebody please provide the manufacturing date of the product...

• sam

Tabasco Sauce, 11 Apr 2013gaming exp pretty decent though now the latest games may not r... moreNo real racing game works on my tab 2 without any lag

AnonD-3744, 10 Apr 2013Glad I could help :) The links below may give us clear explan... moreThanks for the link...hey Gris which browser r u using?which one is the best for tab 2,esp if we r on 2g?also i see this plugin not supported in many pages on chrome...plz suggest me the best and fastest browser for our tab.

• Vega

I can't update the OS to Jelly Bean
it comes up with (No Upgrade available)

PK, 10 Apr 2013can sum one revert on my query ?You should asking for the latest batch product if you willing to buy one, it comes with jelly bean preinstalled, so no worries about performance.

• Amit

How to connect t.v...?

• Tabasco Sauce

AnonD-134671, 11 Apr 2013hey Guys..!! Can you tell me one thing,how is gaming exp.. of p... moregaming exp
pretty decent though now the latest games may not run. For example Real Racing 3 does not run on this. Regular Android classics like Temple Run/Angry birds etc run without a glitch. NFS MW 2012 runs like a charm as well, make sure to turn the power saving mode off for the CPU to get maximum CPU performance.

• Tabasco Sauce

Jigar, 10 Apr 2013To those who use it. Can t be utilized as a proper phone? and a... moreYes it can be used as a phone - get yourself a decent headset and it works nicely as a phone.
Also though the review says no usb charging, this does get charged via usb port - it takes a little longer though. Good device only downer is the screen, which is pretty hard to see in a bright environment.

i am planning to buy this tab. as per the specification of tab , cpu and ram, can we update it to upcoming android version... and about the battery as we cant replace it...

• nubhj55

It does nt hv hdmi port...........so hw it connnect it wid tv for games????????

• globalgreen

Great device but sort of low battery .

hey Guys..!!
Can you tell me one thing,how is gaming exp.. of p3100?
I want to buy for gaming..
plz rply me..
☺☻☺☻&­;#9786;☻☺☻

• nick

AnonD-121793, 10 Apr 2013guyz, I'm using this tab frm abt 15 days...everything's fine exc... moreIts normal ... mine also does that.... just have to get used to it

AnonD-14017, 10 Apr 2013Ohkay...am learning so much from u guys,especially u Gris..thank... moreGlad I could help :)

The links below may give us clear explanations about the purpose of incognito tab:

- http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?h­l=en&answer=95464

- http://support.google.com/accounts/bin/answer.py­?hl=en&answer=54057

• Jigar

To those who use it. Can t be utilized as a proper phone? and as a primary phone? with comfort?

AnonD-3744, 10 Apr 2013When you run Speed Test app, it will search the closest server w... moreOhkay...am learning so much from u guys,especially u Gris..thanks a lot.

What does new incognito tab mean in chrome?

AnonD-14017, 10 Apr 2013I downloaded speedtest.net and it shows 179kbps in downoad and 1... moreWhen you run Speed Test app, it will search the closest server which registered to speedtest.net as host for speed test testing, your provider probably is not listed as speedtest's host for this test.