Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100

• chike

please my samsung galazy tablet on and off itself. what should i do

• max

AnonD-9279, 01 Aug 2014Am surprised to c so many of u guys still stuck at the such 4.1.... moreHow to install the latest update of kitkat..can u plz help me out..n my tab is showing charging without the charger is connected....is this may cause any promlem for my tab 2 p3100

• ssss

I only have 770MB of RAM.

Am surprised to c so many of u guys still stuck at the such 4.1.2 jelly bean!!! Guys am running KitKat 4.4.4 the largest version and it's blazing fast n much much much better performance....

• tab 2 rocks

Am running KitKat 4.4.4.... guys y u stuck at 4.1.2 still just go ahead n install KitKat... am running it from past 3months no words to say it's truly awesome

• jAl

Its been a year nd works properly. Love it

• kishore

very bad single sim no use at all.

Hello friends, pls my tab2 mini is givn me probs.....the memory reduces on its own. Now I hav 3.6 mb left on the phone memory. Pls what could be d problem.

• CRK

khemka, 29 Jul 2014Does it supports otg..like pen driveYes

• khemka

Does it supports otg..like pen drive

• Partha

Hello everybody, I'm from India.
My Tab2 is running on 4.1.2
It shows that my device has the latest software version. I am confused. Please gtell me friends, what is the latest software version for Samsung galaxy tab 2.

• AKT

I am using since a year ago.. and its just perfect
never got hanged. battery backup is also excellent. and all. playing game in this is amazing experience even its performance is very smooth while playing NFS also..
My 4 years daughter knows all operation in this.

Making calls. chatting on whats app. playing & downloading games. photo click & share.. nearly all stuff

This is one of the best product from Samsung

• Kiran Gupta

I am using Samsung galaxy tab 2 and would say that its just amazing tab with excellent features like Enhanced Security For Greater Flexibility,7-inch PLS TFT LCD WSVGA display (1024x600),16GB of internal storage expandable upto 32GB via microSD,Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0 and USB 2.0.,Android 4.1 and many more. You can cehck all detail at smausng india official site

• G.A

What is the problem f my internal memory 8gb become 4gb, even i delete my all download apps. And remain only the standard apps.

• laddi

When I pluged out charger than all network signal lost

• Evans

I have been using samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 P3100 for 6months, but now it shows no network no mobile data when I unplug it from charger.Moreover the phone goes off when the battery is full.i don't know what to do.please help me.

• ratheesh

Durai, 03 Jul 2014 this tab have a skype call plz tell me frnz.did support video c... moreIt support skype video. .since last 1 yr am using

• Urmi

Hellow...
I'm using Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 GT-P3100 for last 1 year. But now its not showing any network and lost data network when it's unplugged from charger. I have visited Samsung Customer Care centre. But still I am facing this problem. How can I get out from this problem? Please give me a suggestion. I love it very much.

• John

GT2, 17 Apr 2013im using this device in almost 3 months, and i buy otg for my de... moreIs ur tab 4.1.1?

• S MONDAL

will ms office support this tab?