Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100

• Nirad

asd, 14 Dec 2013My tab's play is store is not working what will dojust switch on filight mode for 2 t0 3 mins then switch off flight mode and open the play store

Nice 1

• dipu

asad, 14 Dec 2013My tab's play store is not working what will doFirst u go app manager-all manager then tap menu bottom,reset app then your problems will be solved.otherwise go all manager -play store-clear data-and -force stop

Hay, someone help me ..my tab is only connecting only on charge activate..plz help

tttt, 16 Dec 2013try connecting it on samsung kiesDude, I tried, but there's no update available for my Tab. It says "This is the Latest Firmware" so this means there's no official update for GT-P3100, maybe it is for 10.1 version of TAB 2. Not sure about this.

want to buy one.. how is its performance?

i use it only a day
then................

• tttt

AnonD-213833, 10 Dec 2013I can't update Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100 to Android Jellybean 4.1.1... moretry connecting it on samsung kies

• Nithin

aguianldo, 15 Dec 2013The internal memory is 1gb in the specifications, but my tablet ... moreSystem apps is using that ram

• aguianldo

The internal memory is 1gb in the specifications, but my tablet only 700+mb only...i dont know what happen in 300mb...pls someone help me..

• Nik

asad, 14 Dec 2013My tab's play store is not working what will doReset your Tab....then play store will work

• BEMBACIUS

What are the viewing angles?? Good or bad?Can I watch movies vertically without hurting my eyes?

• asad

My tab's play store is not working what will do

• asd

My tab's play is store is not working what will do

• peejey

This is reg connectivity, there is no data card or sim card slot available so how to connect with internet? It has only wifi option.and how to have wifi connection?

• Vino

HI can anyone help to get an solution
when i am trying to send text message , im getting anonymous message erroe , y is it happening ?

my tablet does not want to turn on and when I turn on the word samsung appears and so please help is urgently needed

My Tab is not receiving any official update after 4.0.3 .. what should i do... i am in saudi arabia

I can't update Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100 to Android Jellybean 4.1.1, right now I'm using Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4. I'm living in Pakistan but I bought this Tab 2 from Qatar. When I check for updates, it says "No Updates Found" . I'm helpless, can anyone help me updating my Tab 2? Thanks in advance.

• Marangamai

I love my Tab2! Works awesome as both a phone and tablet in one...its functionalies are the same as any other tablet...or phone! :D