Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100

• suah

Sarah, 09 Jul 2013Hi guys....i bought this device tab 2 7.0 3G plus wifi 8 GB just... moreHi
Please tell me i m going to bye this tablet, can i use viber on it. Thanks

raian, 17 Jul 2013is there any application available to use FM radio in this TAB??TuneIn radio app

• Sakari

AnonD-166112, 17 Jul 2013whether the battery become fault at later, how can we change the... moreBack panel is not designed to be opened, but it is possible to open and change battery if you got the tools and know-how. And if you can find replacement batteries from somewhere.

• Sakari

AnonD-165814, 16 Jul 2013Could anyone please clarify if this specific model has the IR Bl... moreNo this doesn't have IR led for controlling TV or such. (I believe the previous model did have, though.)

How does one de-activate the slide show that appears when locking the screen?

• raian

is there any application available to use FM radio in this TAB??

• shuntingtonnes

AnonD-166112, 17 Jul 2013whether the battery become fault at later, how can we change the... more@In reply to VIVIAN RICHARD @ 2013-07-17 17:42 from uvq%

The battery cannot be removed in ways that you can in other phones. That is, it is not accessible with the removal of the back cover! The battery, however, is of high quality and should last long enough like in other similar Samsung mobiles/Tabs etc. Should you need a new battery, you will have to contact the nearest Samsung Service centre and they will change the battery in no time.

Otherwise, if you are the DIY types, there are enough Youtube videos that feature the required tools and procedure to handle the battery change. I feel it is best left to the Samsung guys as they are trained to handle the device and it is their daily job. Hope this answers the question.

AnonD-14017, 17 Jul 2013Hey Tcool,can u plz tell me how u r using flash and in which bro... moreMy favorite browser is Boat browser mini.
l also have Boat browser, Dolphin browser, Dolphin browser mini, Firefox and Chrome.

Except Chrome, all of them have option to set flash/plug-ins in settings.

There are other browsers but have not tried them yet.

whether the battery become fault at later, how can we change the battery ,it is a non removable battery ,,,, please answer this question users please answer

• gopal saini

does it support hd videos????

• Hims

There is no radio fm very sad...

Tcool, 16 Jul 2013Save that particular page on your E6 Opera speed dial, then open... moreHey Tcool,can u plz tell me how u r using flash and in which browsers coz only dolphin hd allows to turn on the flash option in settings.

• sandy

pk, 15 Jul 2013I HAVE PURCHASED SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 2 P310 ANDROID VERSION 4.1.... moreby default the os will be ics after that the software upgr ade will available at samsung authorized service center they will change the s/w ics to jelly bean

• Mayank

amk, 16 Jul 2013ist possible to move application to sd card?Ya.if you can.

Could anyone please clarify if this specific model has the IR Blaster !! Thank you in advance :) planning to buy one . . .

• koplpl

Pls answer guys. In galaxy phones the key left side to home bUTTON acts as option. usually it has the settings option. In tab I dont find such key. How to access settings of each app. Example : how to change status or goto settings in whatsapp ?

• KONGU MUTHU

I use tab p3100,in my play store was not open. wat can i do for this?

• Sambit

This is a awasome tablet..
Once u use the tab plz reply me how is it working....
The video recoding clarty is HD.I & my all family ,my frnds love this tab.My one of the frnd is too impressed.He will buy this tab Soon.
Thanx SAMSUNG..
Awosome Tablet.

• amk

ist possible to move application to sd card?