Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5220

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5220

• nicorey

Anonymous, 04 Aug 2020Tablet still going strong after 7 years! Installed LineageO... moreHey, nice to her this.
I'm about to flash mine.
Did you instal any gapps variant?

Great experience i loved it

Tablet still going strong after 7 years! Installed LineageOS from xda without Google bloatware and it is actually usable.

• Tech geek

It supports 5g WiFi that's so great I'm using this device right now

So bad, I have one and was a mistake

• Mat

JT4829, 14 Jun 2017Tablet was good when it was released - But Samsung's 4.4.2 ... moreWhee is 4g? It is no 4g LTE and why?help ne pls if you know how It s work. I have just WCDMA and GSM only.

Still OK after 5 years of usage. Battery, of course is not great anymore and this is pretty slow, but a custom AIO launcher fixed the battery a little bit.

• I have always right

PurpleTygress, 07 Apr 2017My tab 3 10.1 all of a sudden will not stay on unless its p... more
Buy A Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus..

• JT4829

Tablet was good when it was released - But Samsung's 4.4.2 system isn't working very well at all today. Constant freezing and random reboots. However, a custom ROM fixed this for me. Highly recommend this ROM for all who want their Tab 3 to keep on working nicely.

Link to Custom ROM: https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-tab-3/development-10/rom-cyanogenmod-13-0-t3342017

• ice

Paul, 13 Jan 2016My Samsung was not charged for 4 days. It was flat. Now I a... moreCharge for at least an hour

• PurpleTygress

My tab 3 10.1 all of a sudden will not stay on unless its plugged up,even if the battery is 100%..any suggestions?

During working sometime my tap become off. Could you please help me?

I have Samsung gt p5220. Erlier it showed lte optin in network mode and now is not available. Wat to do?

• pollen226

my tab 3 p5220 is running Android kit kat ,its so smooth and fast like never before

• Raj

Battery charge very slow

• a

I can't update my samsung tab

• Soso

My tab suddenly doesn't read the sim card, what can I do?

hhhh, 12 Jun 2016My Tab 3 takes years to charge. sometimes it takes more tha... moreIt might be the charging port(a ribbon thing inside), or the soldering wore out between the motherboard and the battery connector.
link: http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-3/489769-why-my-samsung-galaxy-tab-3-very-slow-charging.html#post4678333
Personally, the soldering on mine broke off completely. I'm trying to get it resoldered.

• hhhh

My Tab 3 takes years to charge. sometimes it takes more than 12jours to get full using its original charger

• pixels_dreamer

If you are having trouble with no flash for camera, try the night mode when taking pictures.