Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0

Anonymous, 29 Jun 2020Guys i have this exact tablet , and for certain apps like g... more2013 devices don't work and your android version
Please upgrade or if you can't afford then idk

JojoX, 18 Jul 2020I just rooted and installed Android 7.1 on my Tab, now ever... morehow did u do it bro

I got it updated from samsung gallery one day prior to warranty expiry.

It was a bit warmer, which i could not differentiate.
One fine day the display went toooo deam.

any solution on this ?

Anonymous, 29 Jun 2020Guys i have this exact tablet , and for certain apps like g... moreBroo buy A new phone ..it has only one solution ...LOL

Anonymous, 29 Jun 2020Guys i have this exact tablet , and for certain apps like g... moreI just rooted and installed Android 7.1 on my Tab, now everything is compatible and looks better too. You can search online for how to do it.

• Tumbash

I bought it way back in October 2013 from Brigade Road (MG Road), Bangalore. Still using it, just love it! and planning to buy Oneplus 8pro.

Guys i have this exact tablet , and for certain apps like google meet i cant download it becuase it says its incompatibale with my device . Someone pls help how do i fix this problem

I used this way back 2015 i think. And now, it is still working. I am planning to buy the Realme 6 pro. Maybe if I have money I guess.

• Sonya

I have it, and it's still working without battery replacement

Anonymous, 18 Aug 2018No. It had android kit kat.released with Jellybean but could be updated to Kit-kat. Mine is still in daily use, as long as it continues to support the Netflix app.

My first tablet! Good memories with it!

• Osay

Why my tab 3 cannot use camera 360 T_T

Lucy, 20 May 2018Dd this unit have windowsNo. It had android kit kat.

• Lucy

Dd this unit have windows

• DannyS

Reza, 28 Jan 2018Did the galaxy tab 3 8.0 (SM-T130) OTG (USB pen drive) support?OTG support with special cable. I'm sure

• Reza

Did the galaxy tab 3 8.0 (SM-T130) OTG (USB pen drive) support?

abhinav, 08 Dec 2017why whatsapp is not supporting on my tab 3? anyone else fac... moreI am using the very same device and yes, the Tab 3 still supports WhatsApp. Just follow these steps:

1. Go to "https://www.whatsapp.com/android/" and download the app. (Do not go to Play Store as you will not be able to download from there)

2. After download is complete, tap on "WhatsApp.apk" on the drop-down list.

3. You will see a pop-up message of "Install blocked", then click "Settings".

4. You will be redirected to "Security" menu, and then under "Device administration", you need to check (tick) on "Unknown sources"

5. You will see another pop-up message of "Unknown sources" and make sure to check (tick) "Allow this installation only" and click "OK".

6. Now a WhatsApp pop-up message will show. Click install. After installation, you're good to go.

• abhinav

why whatsapp is not supporting on my tab 3? anyone else facing the same issue. ..???

Can I swap my SM-T310 to this variant but with LTE capability?

• Ricky

I have SMT311.. i couldn't connect my dongle using my otg pin to this tab.. can anyone help me out..?