Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
- 29 Sep 2021
- 02 Jun 2021
- 01 Feb 2021
I got it updated from samsung gallery one day prior to warranty expiry.
It was a bit warmer, which i could not differentiate.
One fine day the display went toooo deam.
any solution on this ?
- 25 Oct 2020
- 31 Jul 2020
Anonymous, 29 Jun 2020Guys i have this exact tablet , and for certain apps like g... moreI just rooted and installed Android 7.1 on my Tab, now everything is compatible and looks better too. You can search online for how to do it.
- 18 Jul 2020
I bought it way back in October 2013 from Brigade Road (MG Road), Bangalore. Still using it, just love it! and planning to buy Oneplus 8pro.
- 15 Jul 2020
Guys i have this exact tablet , and for certain apps like google meet i cant download it becuase it says its incompatibale with my device . Someone pls help how do i fix this problem
- 29 Jun 2020
I used this way back 2015 i think. And now, it is still working. I am planning to buy the Realme 6 pro. Maybe if I have money I guess.
- 20 May 2020
I have it, and it's still working without battery replacement
- 04 Jan 2020
Anonymous, 18 Aug 2018No. It had android kit kat.released with Jellybean but could be updated to Kit-kat. Mine is still in daily use, as long as it continues to support the Netflix app.
- 08 Aug 2019
My first tablet! Good memories with it!
- 10 Jul 2019
Why my tab 3 cannot use camera 360 T_T
- 10 Apr 2019
Lucy, 20 May 2018Dd this unit have windowsNo. It had android kit kat.
- 18 Aug 2018
Dd this unit have windows
- 20 May 2018
Reza, 28 Jan 2018Did the galaxy tab 3 8.0 (SM-T130) OTG (USB pen drive) support?OTG support with special cable. I'm sure
- 28 Mar 2018
Did the galaxy tab 3 8.0 (SM-T130) OTG (USB pen drive) support?
- 28 Jan 2018
abhinav, 08 Dec 2017why whatsapp is not supporting on my tab 3? anyone else fac... moreI am using the very same device and yes, the Tab 3 still supports WhatsApp. Just follow these steps:
1. Go to "https://www.whatsapp.com/android/" and download the app. (Do not go to Play Store as you will not be able to download from there)
2. After download is complete, tap on "WhatsApp.apk" on the drop-down list.
3. You will see a pop-up message of "Install blocked", then click "Settings".
4. You will be redirected to "Security" menu, and then under "Device administration", you need to check (tick) on "Unknown sources"
5. You will see another pop-up message of "Unknown sources" and make sure to check (tick) "Allow this installation only" and click "OK".
6. Now a WhatsApp pop-up message will show. Click install. After installation, you're good to go.
- 17 Dec 2017
why whatsapp is not supporting on my tab 3? anyone else facing the same issue. ..???
- 08 Dec 2017
Can I swap my SM-T310 to this variant but with LTE capability?
- 27 Oct 2017