Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0

• john

AnonD-627656, 02 Jan 2017good one,but no upgrade to any new android version not correct, if you dont care about warrenty, who does with a 4 year old tablet.....
look at xda forum.... i have android 7.1.2 on this tablet now.

• john

Antonio, 03 May 2017It was my first tablet but it was not GSMthats good, as the t310 model has no simcard slot,and it is not supposed to be used for calling. blame samsung.... the t311 can i believe btw.

Antonio, 03 May 2017My Tab 3 8.0 was T310mine too

Anonymous, 11 Jan 2017 I really loved samsung tab 3 but there r some features whi... moreChanging keyboard language frkm keyboard itself can be enabled by adding another input language. This can be done by...

Settings --> Language and Input --> Tap on Gear icon beside Samsung Keyboard --> Find option for adding another input language

• Antonio

My Tab 3 8.0 was T310

• Antonio

It was my first tablet but it was not GSM

• Byerly9680

SM, 14 Jan 2017Is it 4G compatible?Yes

• SM

Is it 4G compatible?

I really loved samsung tab 3 but there r some features which r annoying lije the camera is not clicking clear pics especialy at night 2. There is no option of swiping language on the keyboard (i mean on the space bar).3.i think it needs an update😊

I really loved tab 3 but there r some features which r annoying lije the camera is not clicking clear pics especialy at night 2. There is no option of swiping language on the keyboard (i mean on the space bar).3.i think it needs an update😊

good one,but no upgrade to any new android version

• qwerty

upgadable to android 4.4.2 kit kat, not 4.2.2.

AnonD-615374, 29 Nov 2016I hve d same quest? What's dat black slide in d ri8 sideInfrared.

• Kid

Does it support 4g lte

• Adam

how can i configure my tab 3 to make calls.

I hve d same quest?
What's dat black slide in d ri8 side

2 years of using Tab 3 8.0 and still it works very nice!

AnonD-607319, 06 Nov 2016What is the black part on the right side do?Infrared port. You can control TV, Sounds Sistems and anything with infrared receiber, but you have to use an external app like AnyMote Universal Remote

What is the black part on the right side do?

I forgot to mention that it also supports HDMI cable to a monitor as well as screen mirroring. Most of the newer models don't support the cable connection to a monitor and Samsung now only support screen mirroring so this Model give you the best of both worlds