Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 3G

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 3G

• Didi

mario, 07 Feb 2015 my tab4 cannot download bbm aplication, why?You cannot download it from playstore. Just google bbm apk download and chose from available options.

AnonD-359117, 02 Feb 2015it is very good tab and mobile Is galaxy note4 also a phone?

• francis

what is otg?

• mario

my tab4 cannot download bbm aplication, why?

• Abhi

Anonymous, 06 Feb 2015you can not instal whatsapp neither bb messenger. You can download whatsapp but I am sure about bbm..1-You have to go on google.com 2-You have to type whatsapp.apk downlaod 3- It will show you link to select the link and download....4- You have to install that one as normal..you download the as usualll.....For Any other assistance you can sent me an email on - abhinavsec55@gmail.com Have fun

binu, 02 Feb 2015You can install manually Go WhatsApp Web site click downloa... moreNo, it says this device does not compatible

all things are normal but only camera unsatisfies me

you can not instal whatsapp neither bb messenger.

• esha

facing same problem of heating. please provide solution

• binu

Anju, 28 Jan 2015I could not install Whatsapp. it says Whatsapp does not support.You can install manually
Go WhatsApp Web site click download and install
Finish.....check it now

it is very good tab and mobile

• Rahul Khedkar

This is a very worst mobile.it has 1) heating problem 2) hanging problem 3) unfortunately app stops and much more problems I had experienced.

• Pradap S

I am using Lumia 820. first time I am going to experience android. Need to know few thing... experienced pls let know... can use MS office as like other phones. social like whatsapp is working or not.

• Anju

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2014Anyone else having problems with whatsapp? I could not install Whatsapp. it says Whatsapp does not support.

• Anju

how to install whatsapp ? It says your device do not support this.

• Shammas Ahammed

is samsung galaxy tab 4 t231 support OTG ?

• mia

Why is that Micro usb to Usb connector cannot detect??

• Bin Abdulla

I would like to root my tablet. Does anyone try to root Samsung galaxy tab 4 T231 6inch Kitkat ???
If your answer is yes then please let me know which software ...thank you

• Osama