Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 3G

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 3G

• Vinnie Mwas Nyeri Ke

Anonymous, 11 Mar 2016Hello, My tablet not supported to receive or work with whatsu... moreDownload whatsapp APK

Hello,

My tablet not supported to receive or work with whatsup or the messenger app.. Why? Is it normal or do I need to do something to download it from the store?

• meet

i got one security update today around 120mb in india. nothing change after update. can we hope to get new version of android in our tab4 t231? any idea or news?

• Okinnam

Ali hassan naqvi, 28 Jan 2016Everything is fine no problem camera is very good autofocus is g... moreNot possible barata. OTG not supported for this one.

• Imadmaraz786@gmail.c

Isn't there a portanle portable hotspot feature in this tab
This is not so good

• maria

i have recently acquire a Samsung tab 4 and it is not working as i had expected.The blue tooth is not working also the WiFi can you help me out here.Samsung SM-T230NU

• Meet

can my tab4 t231 will get any update? i have 4.4.2 since last 1 year. any official update possible to get in future?

• Sebastian

Some games not working on this tab f18 carrier landing not working on this tab.

• JEFF

I have samsung tab4 sm-T231,last night my tab shutdown,now I can't open

• trueboy

AnonD-504058, 19 Feb 2016otg supported?pls post thread.need helpNot supported!.........!!!

otg supported?pls post thread.need help

• imafighter09

is it common for speaker sound too low??even it is already set to max volume??

I have a Samsung sm-t231. Even though it has a 39 dim I am unable some apps which are designed for phones.why?

I Have Samsung tab 4 but his version is kitkate when I update him so not why?

AnonD-424003, 16 Aug 2015I'm very satisfied with this tablet after using it for a couple ... moreThanks for your in depth analysis and review of this product which will surely be helpful to others

• geris1077

why there is no ir blaster on my galaxy tab 4 7.0 sm-t231?

Ritesh , 05 Feb 2016* Hey guys can you pls suggest who already purchased. 1) can I ... moreI bought my Tab 4 last January 29 2016, and so far this gadget keeps up to my needs - light gaming, video streaming, etc. I haven't encountered any problems at all, though most (if not all) android apps start to misbehave once you moved the file to SD card.

Its camera works well under well lit environment, say, snapshots on a bright sunny day.

• Ritesh

* Hey guys can you pls suggest who already purchased.
1) can I buy this one?
2) is it seems works properly?
3) Flash lights and camera's result how it is, pls share your feedback

• abhi

Ali hassan naqvi, 28 Jan 2016Everything is fine no problem camera is very good autofocus is g... moreotg is not supported

• Trisha

I tried to encrypt my device then I found out that I can't decrypt it anymore. It annoys me so much. I don't know what I need to do to decrypt my device. Can you please help me with this? Thank you.