Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 & S Pen (2019)

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 & S Pen (2019)

• Draco

I already updated into Android 10 check yours guys

Moataz Alsaad, 14 Jan 2020guys ,, what is the best tablet for reading overall ? excep... morefor the Reading purpose i would suggest a tab s5e
if the size is too big, this tablet would be a good choice, note taking, and highlighting with s-pen is overall help me choose this tablet, if performance is the issue take the ipad mini 5, but with all apple downside.

Anonymous, 19 May 2020Type-CIf you read the specs on this page it will tell you.

Using as a phone for the past 6 months, very happy with it. I would pay more for a better camera like the Note 8 or similar, but that's my only real gripe about it.

Fast, long battery life, and the S-pen is just awesome at this screen size. Very versatile as a daily driver, so long as your pockets are wide enough to take it with you (as almost all of mine already were).

I look forward to seeing more super-sized Note phones like this from Samsung! This one has been such a fantastic experience so far.

I've been using this for more than a year, i hadn't had any problem about this tablet. I love it.

• Selvaraj

I am in SaudiArabia I want to buy this how much

• hein

no indication how to make a photo / video etc. is samsung unable to write a user manual? or do they have problem with english language. its useless to buy this tablet since it is not possible to be used. I think a company like samsung should be able to write some english text.

I'm so disappointed this tablet doesn't have temperature sensors. I can't even check the CPU and GPU's temps. What the hell...

• Neow

Anonymous, 29 May 2020can this tablet output to hdmi via the usb C port? need to knowNo it cant

can this tablet output to hdmi via the usb C port? need to know

• TJ

have anyone have problem like fb some block in both side ? and some app no full screen have little black bar ?

Anonymous, 26 Mar 2020Please suggest a tablet that has a similar size, IPS or OLE... moreMaybe you can check ipad mini

Jeff, 20 May 2020Hi may I know if it can do screen cast or smart view?Yes, it can flawlessly & the sound it cast quite loud. Site note it can cast net**ix.

• Jon

JF, 08 May 2020Is this using micro usb or type c adapter for charger?It's type C

• Jeff

Hi may I know if it can do screen cast or smart view?

JF, 08 May 2020Is this using micro usb or type c adapter for charger?Type-C

• JF

Is this using micro usb or type c adapter for charger?

Bought during CNY sale in shopee, use voucher & coin to get that price which is my 2nd unit for my dad, my 1st purchase 2 month before 2nd purchase, RM899 sale from supermarket.

Ahlifikir, 02 Mar 2020I suggest you give some detail like where a you from or bet... moreMind to share where can buy @ RM860?

Please suggest a tablet that has a similar size, IPS or OLED screen, and Snapdragon 835 or above.