Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 & S Pen (2019)

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 & S Pen (2019)

• Rex

Is this tablet, compatible with DITO SIM?

• Rey

Ran C., 14 Oct 2021Hi, can we send regular text message and make regular phone... moreOnly for SM-P205

• Ran C.

Hi, can we send regular text message and make regular phone call just like a regular phone?

Is this tab ,android version pixel 3 ?

NielLaoshi, 23 Mar 2021I have this unit for 3 years already and still working very... moreHi, may I ask about your tablets screen. Did it become warmer in tone? If so, does tft lcd screen worsen overtime? Thank you.

• Migu

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2021Yes ... and my tablet getting slow and lag after update and... moreHave u guys found any work around to make it snappier again? I hate all the frame rate drops now 😭

• Anni

Can you use animation software on the a8 with s pen?

• Wrenchy

I turn off animation in setting and my tablet smooth again

Ahlifikir, 14 Jun 2021It's only me or any one else encounter same problem, t... moreYes ... and my tablet getting slow and lag after update android 11 ... especially using browser

It's only me or any one else encounter same problem, the accuracy of the pen getting worse.

Received this update to Android 11, One UI 3.1, last night and honestly it's night and day! This little tablet got a fresh breathe of life pumped right into it -- same specs, same limited, mundane specs -- but Samsung clearly found a way to maximize them in this update and the results are just awesome 🙏🏼

• Fajr

senath, 02 Jun 2021I have a question. I have the tab a 8.0 2019 without s pen.... moreProbably you're using the SM-T295 one, the model has no S-pen

• senath

I have a question. I have the tab a 8.0 2019 without s pen. Will I get this android 11 update to my tab a or not?

Updated yesterday to android 11 with UI 3.1 and the result is amazing! Speed and performance was drastically improved and I think Samsung has done a good job to make this tablet still powerful despite of shortcomings in memory!

• Cobalt

Having a 7-8 inch tablet has massive advantages over its bigger sized tablets. It is bigger than a phone so games and videos are more enjoyable. It is smaller than a 9-10-11 inch tablets, so easier to hold and lug around. Very good for email, video calls, playing games, etc. The problem is that Samsung has crippled this tablet. 32 GB and no 64-128 GB option. In these days where a decent sized game takes up atleast 3-6 GB of space, this memory size is very bad. Additionally Samsung does not allow one to offload apps to the SD card or configure the SD card and internal storage to be used as a single unit, so that 32 GB tablet becomes 64GB or 96 GB or 160 GB tablet with a SD card inserted.

• The Critic

sacca email, 04 Nov 2020It would be perfect if in 2021 samsung up grade this 8-inch... moreIt would be better if you can buy shares in Samsung so you can make your own tablet. Why put a 6000mh battery and 128GB in an 8 inch tablet? You want to pay a 10 inch tablet price for an 8 inch? It's all about cost and the purpose for the tablet eh 😑

Anonymous, 11 Apr 2021is it worth it to buy samsung s6 lite comparing with this o... moreS6 lite is more premium than A series, why are you asking if you want to buy it? This is the basic tablet but better than without s pen, even they released it year after year, it still below level from the S series

• babak

John, 29 Jan 2021What is the screen type for the Samsung Tab A SM-P585 ... i... moreall devices in the worl are capacative these days

Mars, 07 Apr 2021I was thinking about getting this because of the portabilit... moreis it worth it to buy samsung s6 lite comparing with this one? if samsung release another tab with s pen, is the price range will be like this tab A 8.0 ?

You can search Tab Active 3, use highend processor & 128gb internal memory.