Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6

Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6

• angie

mine runs on KitKat too... it's so unfair that we can't update, it's a good tablet, I like the size and it does what I need but really let me down the fact that the system is so old.

• zuraiz

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2017I bought it yesterday and it has Android 4.4.4, does yours have ... moreDont worry bro it will upgrade i bought it yesterday

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2017I bought it yesterday and it has Android 4.4.4, does yours have ... moreIf your tablet is wifi only no upgrade you will only ever have 4.4.4, if you have the 3G model you should get some upgrades.

Sp, 11 Oct 2017I hage just purchased this for my 8 year old son its only 8gig b... moreI bought it yesterday and it has Android 4.4.4, does yours have the same Android? And also there is a problem with its wifi signal its poor.

• Risto from Finland

1. can't use sd-card for writing or rewriting documents.
2. can't update obsolete kitkat 4.4.4. which prevents writing and rewriting documents in sd-card
Samsung galaxy tab e 9.6 is therefore totally useless for anybody who has need to write or rewrite documents

• Sp

I hage just purchased this for my 8 year old son its only 8gig but takes a sd card does anyone if u can store games onto sd card... example minecraft, roblox id like to know befor i give it to him for his birthday

Anonymous, 07 Oct 2017Come on Samsung even just Lollipop would be enough on the Wifi V... moreHello, for those you using the version of this tab with 5000mah battery, how good or bad is the battery?

Come on Samsung even just Lollipop would be enough on the Wifi Version.

AnonD-705265, 03 Oct 2017where update to lollipop ??? i have this tablet and have kikkat :(mine to

My tablet is not updating for the new version. If you can software update it , it will be so grateful

where update to lollipop ??? i have this tablet and have kikkat :(

Mine is on Android 6.0.1

• viva

lack of perfomance

this android version is lolipop but mine kitkat why

• Brucedaddy

Only 2 drawbacks, not enough ram, softkeys not lit up

• Sjfjdp

Excellent tablet. Highly recommend.

Confused :/, 13 Sep 2017Hi. I am not able to connect a 1tb hard drive using otg. Please help.we con't help U

No sim slot. Why?

• Confused :/

Hi. I am not able to connect a 1tb hard drive using otg. Please help.

thugd, 04 Sep 2017pretty much all in 1 type of device...phone,pc,tablet,tv.what pc