Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4

• ranchay

I've had the same problem as everyone. After a year of using the tablet, the battery stopped working eventually. I bought a new battery for 30$, replaced it myself. And installed CM 13 on it. It works like a charm on Marshmallow. I enabled the battery Efficiency option. Now it works better than the stock Touchwiz version.

Anonymous, 03 Mar 2016hm..i'll try :P so,my tab pro for unknown reasons, keeps restart... morethanx indeed to reply me...

AnonD-173439, 27 Feb 2016thank u to reply me, but may u please tell me the main issues th... morehm..i'll try :P so,my tab pro for unknown reasons, keeps restarting if battery gets low and if im using the camera sometimes or playing a game. it has something like bubbles on the up left corner and sometimes after many restarts i couldn't find my language keyboard :P so i had to download another from playstore. the weird here,it's that when it's charging, it works fine.
tab s,looks better and has better screen. but i've seen from other users that it's restarting too. but i didn't read any other serious problems. http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_tab_s_8_4­_lte-reviews-6435.php take this link if u want to read other users opinions. maybe it would be better if u would search for it by yourself :)

Anonymous, 21 Feb 2016as you can read at all these comments,tab pro faces many problem... morethank u to reply me, but may u please tell me the main issues that u think is important to take in by ur point of view in both devices....

AnonD-173439, 10 Feb 2016want to know are there any issues by using this tab and does thi... moreas you can read at all these comments,tab pro faces many problems which are making worse its use.. i think tab s is better but it has problems too. you can read some users reviews and make your decisions.

• Kate

Anonymous, 19 Feb 2016I also have a Tab Pro 8.4, it heats up and reboots randomly (bee... moremine has also these ''bubbles'' on the corner. thanks.i thought it was my fault( from a hit or something)

• Ravcmid

Kate, 05 Feb 2016My samsung galaxy tab pro faces the same problems.I bought it ab... moreSame proble with mine. I opened disconnect the battery for a few minutes and connected again. Problem resolved. You can find in YouTube how to open it. Is pretty easy.

I also have a Tab Pro 8.4, it heats up and reboots randomly (been using it almost a year). There are also bubble-like air(?) on the corner of the screen. I've returned it for samsung to fix it (under warranty), it has been 2 months and said that they will be replacing the main board. Hoping that it will be fixed because I really like this tablet and it is not available anymore.

want to know are there any issues by using this tab and does this tab be better than tab s, thanx

• Kate

My samsung galaxy tab pro faces the same problems.I bought it about a year ago and after six to seven months it was rebooting and the battery was getting low after many reboots.Now, I can barely use audiovisual apps because after prolonged usage it reboots. My camera is blurred and I can't use it. So, I see that every owner of this tablet,faced problems just some months after bying it. Don't you think that we should do something for this? Many complains,many same problems but no change,no answer or apology from Samsung. We gave our money for a problematic product.`
(any reply is accepted)

SEYRAM, 22 Dec 2015please my tablet is just heating making the it keep restarting,... moreI have alsothe same problem it always keep restarting when baterry goes fown to 40 pecent....stupid samsung product

• Leslie

Hi guys can you help us where we can buy led of my Samsung galaxy tab pro sm-t320

Hi guys,

My tab pro hangs a lot everytime and we need to reboot modem but we needs sometimes to wait till screen response before we can reboot

AnonD-472672, 02 Dec 2015thank goodness for CM13. The tab runs better than it ever did wi... moreHow did you install CM13 ...? in your tab pro,, i use a launcher instaed of TW but sometimes is very lagy,, do i have to root mi device ,,,, i appreciate if you tell me how to do it ,,, thanks ,,cheeerss

• HabsLover31

Jeni, 21 May 2015I bought my Samsung Tab Pro 8.4 November last year and up to now... moreHow did you get clash of clans on your table To? I've been trying but it says that the current version isn't compatible with my tablet...

• HabsLover31

AnonD-158789, 11 Jun 2015FYI! apple sucks. seriously? we are living in a world of innovat... moreDon't insult Apple it's amazing!

• SEYRAM

please my tablet is just heating making the it keep restarting, samsung please what should i du please

thank goodness for CM13. The tab runs better than it ever did with TW. Really makes one wonder about the software team at Samsung.

Eph3drin3, 28 Nov 2015already first iteration of cyanogenmod version 13 based on marsh... moreSame here, just putted cyanogenmod 13 based on marshmallow yesterday and I loved it, way better than touchwiz.