Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2014how long does the battery last? I can say that i am not that hea... moreI've used mine ţo watch 3 movies on Netflix and is just below half. The great part is that it charges quickly so i can jump back on movie watching

how long does the battery last? I can say that i am not that heavy gamer. but i want to know the battery performance. and how would you compare it to ipad mini 2 battery performance?

choosing between iPad Mini 2 and this for my birthday gift. how much is the price difference here in Philippines? And how about its battery performance? Pls answer

why my tab getting very warm after use 5/6 minutes ? what should i do? please give me a solution.....

• onat

Just bought one,for 15,200 pesos with ntc reg,, great deal!! Perfect tablet for me!!

• hello

Malaysia has this model or not????

• Marai_Senshi

Outstanding. This tablet is by far the best I've used. I used to own a VivoTab Smart, and before that a Transformer Pad (tf300t) but decided to go down to this perfectly-sized 8.4" tablet by Samsung. I have to admit I was an ASUS fanboy until I bought this.
Apart from the 8.4" form-factor being absolutely perfect, this tablet packs incredible power and breezes through everything from the most intense games to playing FLAC format music and 1080p .mkv videos. (Playing FLAC has about a 0.2% CPU usage on one core of the powerful Snapdragon 800 alone). Not that this is even remotely necessary but WAY in the future, I'm talking about years from now, if this device ever starts to show even slight lag there's a kernel out there which puts the quad-core Snapdragon 800 to a CRAZY 2.73GHz. One thing I wasn't sure of before getting this and I'm sure some of you can relate is the new Samsung TouchWiz UI. After getting the tablet and actually using it, I completely fell in love with it.. and have falling in love with it more and more every day. I've now owned the tablet for two months. You will NOT be disappointed in this tablet, it's specs OR it's User-Interface. If you're looking for an outstanding tablet which you can rely on for anything or you're just looking for something to make everyone around you jealous, look no further.

• Mikedc

AnonD-278188, 28 Jun 2014I just got this tab. LTE version. Everything about it is amazing... moreTry to go in settings> display>screen timeout> and then select your desired screen timeout. hope my answer help you.. GL

• liviu

Cheran V, 23 Jul 2014I just it tab pro 8.4 , really nice there is no problem with any... moreYes, i have this tablet and if the wifi signal is 1-2 bars and you hold tablet from a specific corner wifi is disconecting. I still research this problem. I have big distance from router because it's in top of the house. But on other devices from same place is ok. I need to buy another router set as repetear.

• Cheran V

I just it tab pro 8.4 , really nice there is no problem with any connections and others... really like it. People who wish to get it pls go ahead.

• oliver30

I have had a galaxy tab pro 8.4 for 3 days and i have noticed that it have wi-fi issues. I searched on the internet to find an answer and a lot of people have the same problem with the wi-fi connection.
Somebody tell me if there is any solution for this problem.

• mykel

AnonD-278188, 28 Jun 2014I just got this tab. LTE version. Everything about it is amazing... moreLook at smart stay settings

AnonD-276547, 23 Jun 2014yes even my device has asmae issues,lock screen keeps comming up... moreI'm having the lock screen issue too. Sometimes when I change its position the screen is off. Anyone found a way to work it around?

AnuIzu, 03 Jul 2014Nexus 7 2013 vs Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, which one is better?Nexus 7 has better battery and stock android. Tab pro has better performance and TouchWiz ui. Depends on your needs and preference.

• AnuIzu

Nexus 7 2013 vs Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, which one is better?

Anonymous, 24 Jun 2014I got some problem wih this tab. It stops charging around 80-90%... moreAre you using the original charger?

I just got this tab. LTE version. Everything about it is amazing. Calls and internet is great. Messenger and video calling apps work great... Gaming is perfect!! Super clear screen as well ... One thing I am still trying to figure out is the touch screen time out. It goes off while I am working or using it and then have to press the home button or power button again. Does it has something to do with the settings?? I must have done something with the display setting. please advise on the best setting for the display / screen time out..

Is any latex app available in this tablet?

I got some problem wih this tab. It stops charging around 80-90% of the battery. I downloaded the battery expert app then it knows when you look into how many time until full charge after 25 minutes after you look after an hour it's still stock in 80-90%