Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0

• Shadow Heir

I've this tablet since launch, about a year ago the rotation sensor stopped worked so I have to use an app to do it manually, but besides that the tablet still functions normally.

The battery of this device degrade really fast, and after 3 years of using, when the battery indicator shows that it has about 15% of battery, it will keep auto restart as long as u dont charge it...

• Ali

supprt mhl?

• George1988

I have the tablet since it's been released. Still working well, apart that the battery doesn't not hold as it used to. Good for both reading and watching movies

• landa wala

Dex78 Serbia, 27 Feb 2019Just bought one, yesterday. I know its old model, but i think th... moreAre you kidding me? Good for reading!!??!! That is very unhelpful. I have a 10 year old tablet that is "Good for reading"

• Dex78 Serbia

Just bought one, yesterday. I know its old model, but i think that is good for reading.

Great tablet, but MHL feature is only for Exynos models...

• PalmIsBack

Jimbeen, 17 Feb 2019Could anyone tell me if this tab s2 will take a 256gb micro sd ... more256gb is the max it will take for MicroSD

• Jimbeen

Millie, 19 Dec 2018I have the Galaxy s2, 8 inch tab, for 2 years now. Right now the... moreHi Can u put up 256gb card into your tab s 2. ??

• Jimbeen

Could anyone tell me if this tab s2 will take a 256gb micro sd or a 128gb card. Because at Costco it said up to 128gb. And gsmarena up to 256gb. I am confused

• Jimbeen

What is the latest Samsung to replace Samsung Galaxy Tab s2 8.0?
That's in terms of size but with the latest technology.

Millie, 19 Dec 2018I have the Galaxy s2, 8 inch tab, for 2 years now. Right now the... moreI ask Samsung Service Center in my country and the battery replacement only cost 20-30 USD. So i don't understand what do you mean by expensive, cause you already spend 350-450 USD for the device. I don't think tab s2 8.0" was a bad device for 2019, my mom use it from 2017 and still happy wit it. I think you should go with battery replacement cause it will bring your device back to the max performance.

Nothing

• Millie

I have the Galaxy s2, 8 inch tab, for 2 years now. Right now the battery is on it's way out. The battery is expensive and it's hard to disassemble the device without damaging the device. They especially made it that way so you would just buy a new one. The tablet shuts off at about 50% power. It's slow starting (always was) and you cannot transfer to your email, any videos over a measly 25mb - which totally is the pits. It's slow sometimes loading programs and operating apps. It's superamaloid display is the best i've seen - so movies and videos are great. A lot of apps that they put on there, you cannot delete. They don't slide off, they don't open and give you deletion options. They just take up space and memory. The most downer: This will be 2019 in a week and Samsung has not upgraded this tablet since 2015. It is still being sold in stores and they are expecting, unsuspecting people to buy it. I am in the market for another tablet, but I am not buying theirs unless they bring it up to present time. There are 2 other good 8 inch tablets that are up to date and the apple ipad 8 inch, which I think is slightly better than this one, (they were 1-2 rated in 2015) is not one of them either.

• Lewy10

Kevin R@y, 08 Nov 2018How is Tab S2 8.0 battery drain .any one know about this please ... moreThe battery drain is not battery. I bought a used gold SM-T713 (second gen) I got about 4.5 hours usage. I bought a oem Samsung battery just in case the used battery goes bad. I will be changing out the battery myself. It's pretty easy. Great 8 inch tablet.

• Kevin R@y

How is Tab S2 8.0 battery drain .any one know about this please let me know.thank you

• Kevin R@y

Yesterday I bought this Tab S2 .really its cool.but battery is drain little bit fast.i think this tab comes with super amoled thats why quality.i highly recommended to buy this.tab S is slim design