Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0

What is the latest Samsung to replace Samsung Galaxy Tab s2 8.0?
That's in terms of size but with the latest technology.

Millie, 19 Dec 2018I have the Galaxy s2, 8 inch tab, for 2 years now. Right now the... moreI ask Samsung Service Center in my country and the battery replacement only cost 20-30 USD. So i don't understand what do you mean by expensive, cause you already spend 350-450 USD for the device. I don't think tab s2 8.0" was a bad device for 2019, my mom use it from 2017 and still happy wit it. I think you should go with battery replacement cause it will bring your device back to the max performance.

Nothing

• Millie

I have the Galaxy s2, 8 inch tab, for 2 years now. Right now the battery is on it's way out. The battery is expensive and it's hard to disassemble the device without damaging the device. They especially made it that way so you would just buy a new one. The tablet shuts off at about 50% power. It's slow starting (always was) and you cannot transfer to your email, any videos over a measly 25mb - which totally is the pits. It's slow sometimes loading programs and operating apps. It's superamaloid display is the best i've seen - so movies and videos are great. A lot of apps that they put on there, you cannot delete. They don't slide off, they don't open and give you deletion options. They just take up space and memory. The most downer: This will be 2019 in a week and Samsung has not upgraded this tablet since 2015. It is still being sold in stores and they are expecting, unsuspecting people to buy it. I am in the market for another tablet, but I am not buying theirs unless they bring it up to present time. There are 2 other good 8 inch tablets that are up to date and the apple ipad 8 inch, which I think is slightly better than this one, (they were 1-2 rated in 2015) is not one of them either.

• Lewy10

Kevin R@y, 08 Nov 2018How is Tab S2 8.0 battery drain .any one know about this please ... moreThe battery drain is not battery. I bought a used gold SM-T713 (second gen) I got about 4.5 hours usage. I bought a oem Samsung battery just in case the used battery goes bad. I will be changing out the battery myself. It's pretty easy. Great 8 inch tablet.

• Kevin R@y

How is Tab S2 8.0 battery drain .any one know about this please let me know.thank you

• Kevin R@y

Yesterday I bought this Tab S2 .really its cool.but battery is drain little bit fast.i think this tab comes with super amoled thats why quality.i highly recommended to buy this.tab S is slim design

• Annie

Hi , I love this tablet too ! But the camera not good enuff. Is there a new and better 8" tab from Samsung ?

• J

Great tablet, had it for close to 2 years no issues. Have the 8.0 version perfect size and still runs like a champ.

• Keii

Anonymous, 04 Sep 2018The hardware quality is not good. My device used for 3 years but... moreIts depend on how regular basis you use it . If you throw it on the floor daily of course it will broke the mainboard . LOL

• Keii

A very good table . Used for 2 years and a half and didnt see any sign of malfunction yet . So far so very good . Love this tablet 100%

The hardware quality is not good. My device used for 3 years but needed to repair and change main broad for 3 times.

• Blade

Anonymous, 28 Jul 2018Can I phone calls this divine There is a cellular version which can make calls. However, I find the sound quality average.

Hear mr, 15 Mar 2018Can I make phone calls with this device?Can I phone calls this divine

• Eldarion27

Valantis, 08 Jun 2018Here in Europe there is a t713 version. Does anyone know why thi... moreFrom info I gathered elsewhere, the 713 appears to be the WiFi Only version of the 719.

• Valantis

Here in Europe there is a t713 version. Does anyone know why this isn't mentioned in Gsm arena?

• SEAN

Dan, 20 May 2018Is the last update are on April 2017 Security Patch?No,
I got update to January 2018.
Download the firmware from Sammobile and manually flash if can't update....

• Dan

Is the last update are on April 2017 Security Patch?

• JW

Just successfully updated my T710 from Lollipp to Nougat by own flashing of stock ROM, running smooth and happily. Nicer in terms of security update and power management, updated with more emojis to use too! 😀🙄🤗&#129­299;🤠🤡👍&­#127996;💪🏼🤘&­amp;#127996;🤞🐊&#1280­50;🐉