Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0

Hey guys. I would like to ask about the Tab S2:
1. What Android version is it now on? And will Samsung continue (at least) security and maintenance updates for the forseeable future?
2. Between this and the latest iPad Mini 4 which do you guys think make for great buy in terms of overall better specs and general performance?
Faster fingerprint scanner ? Louder & clearer speakers?

will this device get android oreo update ?!

Any news on S4 8.0 inch

Or 8 inchers are thing of a past now

• kbear

Are all versions of the S2 under the Android One program?

I just bought and updadted my T715 to nougat. gsmarena, you should update the specification with this information.

• Paul Mutemwa

Excellent..
Best PDA device I've ever used.. works so perfectly and meets all academic functions.. I bought myself an external wireless keypad and mouse for effective use

Jojjo, 05 Mar 2018Does tab s2 8.0 camera has a flash lightNo flash light. Im using

• ikky

I had this tab since two years ago, until now its performing very well.
Best tab ever!!

• Hear mr

Can I make phone calls with this device?

• Jojjo

Does tab s2 8.0 camera has a flash light

Dr. Omar, 28 Aug 2017it is great, i use it since 2016, touch is perfect, battery is v... moreWhen you finish your day, what number become the charge ?

EDITED.
Hi guys! I'm buying a tablet this weekend but I still can't decide which one to get. Here are the current prices (with rough conversion of currency from JPY to USD). Will mainly use it for Netflix amd Google sheets lols. The screen on galaxy is really awesome but m3 has a good screen as well based on reviews, I am a bit concerned about touch issues on M3 so please confirm if it has been resolved by the update.
Any thoughts and comments? Replies will be greatly appreciated!

Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 (¥34,000/ $312)
Huawei Mediapad M3 (¥30,000/$275)

Any thoughts and comments? Replies will be greatly appreciated!

Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 (¥34,000/ $312)
Huawei Mediapad M3 (¥30,000/$275)

Yes, it does. I use it with an ethernet adapter and can charge at the same time.

• Talha Rumane

No doubt "Samsung" is the best for user friendly , for Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 is good for use in the office as well as home as this size is compatible and keep in touch with business and while travel entertainment too.

samsung is best for ever

To be frank, This tablet with 8.0 inch display looks cuter in hands. Well done Samsung. Still I will prefer 9.7 inch version for its usability.

• Master

Love it no problems for now

• Elite_82

How long until Samsung stops supporting this one or releases an updated version to the s2 8.0 inch? I can't seem to find even indications of what future plans are for the s2 8.0 inch.

Mido, 04 Dec 2017Does this tablet supports USB OTG ?It does support otg usb