Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 10.5

Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 10.5

• eldarkhaired

Foxtrot2Novmbr, 27 Aug 2019It's easy to know why your tablet doesn't connect to 5G. IT... moreWell, also it's easy trying to understand what someone wants to say...if we are going to burn those 2 neurons.
You know that in this day our lovely modems are coming with 2 wifi frequency bands, 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz, right?
I guess he was talking about this 5G...

• Dr. Brown

broke_student, 12 Jun 2020this probably isn't available anymore, right?? :,) my s... moreOnline learning is tough for many of us. If you'll checkout ebay you can get the Samsung tab s3 for about $200 and the tab s4 for about $300. If your teachers require you to take tests with RESPONDUS you'll need a laptop running Windows 10 instead.

Stay Safe...and the best to you.

• tech_guy

broke_student, 12 Jun 2020this probably isn't available anymore, right?? :,) my s... moreyou can check ebay there are lots of good used ones there

• broke_student

this probably isn't available anymore, right?? :,)

my school decided to have online classes starting August even though people complained that they don't have internet/ gadgets and instead be sent a module and go fck themselves with self- learning

and im one of those people so here i am trying to scrape off looking for a tablet worth my lunch money sighs

AnonD-794992, 11 Nov 2019Fellas please help. My tablet keeps restarting by itself on... moreIt is a software bug, I've received an update and after updating the tablet works perfectly.

• Singaporean

Bought Tab S4 in Dec 2018. Device has yet to fail me. Been using it for work and school and it never fails me. Great battery life. Only need to charge once a day and I will get a full day's charge.

• france

flagshipper, 22 Apr 2020I had Tab S6 briefly but didn't like a) horrible backbleed... morehow did you say it is horrible? and from s6 upgraded to s4? what??

• flagshipper

I had Tab S6 briefly but didn't like
a) horrible backbleeding of display
b) poor wifi signal
c) horrible fingerprint reader (yet ANOTHER samsung fp reader of poor performance)

so i've upgraded to Tab S4 which has good display and rooting is better. It has horrible iris and faceunlock. But what can you do, not much to choose from. S5e has great weight and physical fingerprint (so lovely), but no stylus, and questionable HDR playback.

• emirateshills

The best overall tablet so far .

• Ham

BKAM, 13 Mar 2020USB port on this item?It has a USB Type C port

• BKAM

USB port on this item?

AnonD-794992, 11 Nov 2019Fellas please help. My tablet keeps restarting by itself on... moreThe problem occurs only when it's at max volume or not?
I have the same problem. Currently my tablet is in the repair process and i will inform you where is the defect. Cheers

• Abbas

hardwares, 17 Nov 2019Can this tablet call and message? For the lte model?Yes in LTE model you can make calls

Can this tablet call and message? For the lte model?

AnonD-794992, 11 Nov 2019Fellas please help. My tablet keeps restarting by itself on... moreLook up on XDA and see if you can root it.

Fellas please help. My tablet keeps restarting by itself on almoost every app. Is there any solution? Thanks

First one to get the November 2019 update! Samsung thinks about their Tabs!

Nnnn, 27 Sep 2019Hd with extreme fps? Why u not choose to play with smooth e... moreSorry. My quedtion was :does tab s4 suport extreme fps in hd graphics? Smooth with extreme fps runs on ipad 6 without problems, but i want to buy the tab s4 if supports highest graphics wirh extreme fps. And also for the bigger display. I miss my galaxy tab s 10.5 :)

• Nnnn

AnonD-794992, 23 Sep 2019Hi. Can you pleace tell me what are the max settings on pub... moreHd with extreme fps? Why u not choose to play with smooth extreme? I prefer you to buy an ipad mini for hd extreme fps.

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2019 I have the Tab S4, I installed PIE and I'm fully satisfied :)Hi. Can you pleace tell me what are the max settings on pubg? I have ipad 2018 and when playng on hd graphics and high frame rate the gameplay is not so good, to much frame drops. It is posible to play pubg on hd setings and extreme frame rate? Thanks