Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 10.5

Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 10.5

Qwertyqwerty, 24 Apr 2022I've had this tablet the year it was released. Probabl... moreI agree with you. I'm still using it, even when typing reply. Good, quality product.

• Qwertyqwerty

I've had this tablet the year it was released. Probably after 2 months of release. It still works great. I can multitask using this tablet and it's large enough to fit 3 apps together (splitscreen, and pop-up) or more, depending on what type of app it is. Battery is still great and still has fast performance. I can play a lot of games on it as well. The ugly part about this tablet is the material of it's sides(the gray part wehre power button and volume is located). I don't understand why the type of material used is not scratch resistant, it kind of feels like rust. Gladly, I use a case to maintain it and only the power button and volume had wornout.

• Joey

I've had this tablet for over four years now and, for work and productivity still works like a charm. I can't tell you about gaming since I've always had reserved thoughts about adult gamers (if you have a kid don't spend that much on a device). I don't have time for that either. For professional tasks, movies, music and other normal adult practices like shopping it has been a perfect solution. I'll wait for the tab s9 to see what it has to offer.

Edu Pintilie, 11 Mar 2022Oh, it works well if you have 0 apps and you have 999 qua... moreTurn it on first

Anonymous, 06 Mar 2022Oh please, who says that? I can use both Bluetooth and the ... moreEver heard of sarcasm?

aaronwt, 11 Mar 2022Why not Android 12? Both 11 and 12 run great on a Galaxy S2... moreOh, it works well if you have 0 apps and you have 999 quadrillion TB of ram

Anonymous, 06 Mar 2022No, it doesn't. Android 11 with OneUI 3 brings major i... moreI had fu*king android 11 and you can't watch ,play or work at all.

Edu Pintilie, 09 Mar 2022Android 10 is enoughWhy not Android 12? Both 11 and 12 run great on a Galaxy S21. And Android 12 runs great on an S22.

Anonymous, 06 Mar 2022No, it doesn't. Android 11 with OneUI 3 brings major i... moreAndroid 10 is enough

Anonymous, 01 Feb 202210 is enoughNo, it doesn't. Android 11 with OneUI 3 brings major improvement over Android 10 with OneUI 2, especially when it comes to DeX.

mawlki, 04 Mar 2022The bluetooth transmissions can get lost in the headphone j... moreOh please, who says that? I can use both Bluetooth and the 3.5mm audio jack on my LG V60 without zero problems. There's no such as "Bluetooth losing transmission with a headphone jack".

John, 08 Sep 2021It really is hard to believe that this is the last ever fla... moreThe bluetooth transmissions can get lost in the headphone jack hole, so this is why they do not make headphone jack anymore. . . ..... erggh smego# ! ggollumm gollumm ghollum!

Anonymous, 08 Sep 2021This doesn't even get an Android 11 OS update, so no A... more10 is enough

GSMHACK.SEHD, 17 Nov 2021Ok the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 10.5 is literally not getting ... moreAndroid 10 is enough

Anonymous, 13 Nov 2021Can Samsung support Tab S4 with Andriod 11? Why do I need t... moreNoooooooooooooooo

• Gideon

Hello, i just wanted to say, i love your blog.

Afiq, 08 Dec 2021Is Samsung tab s4 Support virtual background Zoom ?Yes. It has the function of changing Zoom backgrounds!

• Afiq

Is Samsung tab s4 Support virtual background Zoom ?

• Cris

Ali Ali Ali, 22 Nov 2021Iam still using tab s2 and I see no big need for a new vers... moreAlmost the same here. I have a tab s3 that runs Android 7. Perfectly happy with the performance of the device.

Iam still using tab s2 and I see no big need for a new version of android, it runs android 7 and its fine, if I would replace it I'll do it to get better battery or storage not for android update