Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 10.5

Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 10.5

Can this tablet call and message? For the lte model?

AnonD-794992, 11 Nov 2019Fellas please help. My tablet keeps restarting by itself on almo... moreLook up on XDA and see if you can root it.

Fellas please help. My tablet keeps restarting by itself on almoost every app. Is there any solution? Thanks

First one to get the November 2019 update! Samsung thinks about their Tabs!

Nnnn, 27 Sep 2019Hd with extreme fps? Why u not choose to play with smooth extrem... moreSorry. My quedtion was :does tab s4 suport extreme fps in hd graphics? Smooth with extreme fps runs on ipad 6 without problems, but i want to buy the tab s4 if supports highest graphics wirh extreme fps. And also for the bigger display. I miss my galaxy tab s 10.5 :)

• Nnnn

AnonD-794992, 23 Sep 2019Hi. Can you pleace tell me what are the max settings on pubg? I ... moreHd with extreme fps? Why u not choose to play with smooth extreme? I prefer you to buy an ipad mini for hd extreme fps.

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2019 I have the Tab S4, I installed PIE and I'm fully satisfied :)Hi. Can you pleace tell me what are the max settings on pubg? I have ipad 2018 and when playng on hd graphics and high frame rate the gameplay is not so good, to much frame drops. It is posible to play pubg on hd setings and extreme frame rate? Thanks

Miri, 15 Sep 2019Hello to everyone! I have Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 since 2015, ... more I have the Tab S4, I installed PIE and I'm fully satisfied :)

• Miri

Hello to everyone! I have Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 since 2015, but now it's become to laggy. I renewed it one month ago with Samsung Galaxy Tab S4. I play mostly Clash of Clans on my tablet, but here start the problems. On OREO in Tab S4 Clash of Clans run in poor quality, i have to install Game Tuner to run it in full resolution. After PIE update on Tab S4 Game Tuner is disappears from my tablet and even in Play Store. Clash of Clans it's return to run in poor quality. I try many ways to run it in it's full resolution but nothing works. After that i try different ways to install and run Game Tuner, but is not possible with PIE, it's something about Game Optimizing Service and Optimize Battery Usage. After two weeks of usage i notice an big issue, my eyes start burning like hell after 30 min of using my Tab S4. I try different display mode on Display Setting but it's the same. If i switch to my oldest Tab S 10.5 everything is ok, no eye burning. I have to warning you people, if u have the Tab S4 don't install PIE, if u have in mind to but it, just don't, isn't worth it. If u are an gamer buy an IPAD.

• saw089

1 year use, burn-in screen, 2nd Samsung product I've bought, first was Note 2 which went bust, and now this, never again Samsung :)

Arnold, 28 Jul 2019Hi Guys,good day! I am looking for a help and hoping I can find ... moreIt's easy to know why your tablet doesn't connect to 5G. IT DOESN'T SUPPORT 5G CONNECTIVITY!

My galaxy tab S4 stopped responding. Please any help?

• Arnold

Hi Guys,good day! I am looking for a help and hoping I can find one. About a month or two now my Tab S4 is having an internet connection problem, it can hardly connect to 5G signal in the internet modem, it takes few a minutes or even hours before it can detect the signal. I've been to the service center several time already, but it seems everything is not working well.

What should I do with it to fix the problem? Appreciate your suggestions and opinions. THANK YOU...

There is no point going for the s5e as you can't even use a stylus on it if you are a student who wishes to use it for note taking or if you want to take notes in a conference or meeting etc...

• Peter Ph

Rushi, 04 Jun 2019Would anyone please suggest which tablet should I go for? I a... moreThere has been different with each other noticeably.
S5e ~ latest Pie, higher screen reso 288ppi, slimmer. BUT GPU AND CPU is lower than the S4.

s4 ~ Oreo but can updateable to Pie. screen reso is 287ppi only, Snapdragon 835 faster than s5e.

Now U choose.

• cogeo2005

Do not go for the S5e model if you plan to use it over WiFi not being close to the router; I bought it and returned it the next day. You can find about the WiFi problem on the internet, it seems to be unfixable. I put my 5-year old tablet and S5e next to each other. My old tablet was connected to WiFi with about 50% signal. The S5e could not even see the router!

• Wayne

Rushi, 04 Jun 2019Would anyone please suggest which tablet should I go for? I a... moreIf you're searching for an engine, go for the tab s4. But other than that, the S5E should be your alternative

• jaybird101954

The Galaxy Tab S5 as an unfixable problem with the wireless card location.

• Rushi

Would anyone please suggest which tablet should I go for?

I am pretty much stuck between Tab S4 and Tab S5e. THough, it has not launched in india yet.

Shihan , 15 May 2019Yes available. I want buy tab