Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e

Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e

• Maggi

PaynPay, 03 May 2021Does this tablet have a flash for the camera? Yes. But only for selfie camera.

• Noor

Anonymous, 30 Apr 2021Battery drain fast after 3.1 update unfortunatelyNo , Battery is still good

will this tablet opens high resolution image. I use tab s2 its cannt open very high resolution image.

• PaynPay

Does this tablet have a flash for the camera?

• Maggi

Mylo, 01 May 2021When to upgrade to android 11 ,the youtube to play is stop ... moreGo into settings- Scroll down to apps. Then go Scroll down to YouTube and go into storage and clear your cache. Then try Youube again.

• Mylo

When to upgrade to android 11 ,the youtube to play is stop and then play again and stop again.

Battery drain fast after 3.1 update unfortunately

• Maggi

Nano, 27 Apr 2021Thanks MaggiYour welcome Nano:)

• Maggi

Anonymous, 27 Apr 2021How about continues tabs or something, which allows for bro... moreYes, that feature is great, i can be watching some youtube videos on my phone and when i come off my phone it continues on my tablet which is good. Thats why i was glad s5e got the 3.1 update for this feature. Hopefully you will get the update soon. Check in settings- software update. Thats how i got it which was a big surprise to me.

Maggi, 27 Apr 2021The good lock app got updated and works in tablet. I can ma... moreHow about continues tabs or something, which allows for browser tabs to be continued on a different device? That's the main feature I am waiting for.

• Maggi

Anonymous, 26 Apr 20213.1 has great features but I have not received it yet. If I... moreThe good lock app got updated and works in tablet. I can make my own themes, icons and keyboards on my s5e . This update added the feature for this.

• Nano

Maggi, 26 Apr 2021Hi Nano. Yes. You should definitely upgrade. to 3.1 . It&#... moreThanks Maggi

Maggi, 26 Apr 2021It did get monthly updates. Then it went to quartly updates... more3.1 has great features but I have not received it yet. If I have the option, I will update for sure. But if they stopp after 2 years, it's fine by me at this point. Unfortunate but nothing we can do. There aren't any better Android tablets.

• Maggi

Anonymous, 26 Apr 2021This doesn't get monthly updates, never has. I stopped... moreIt did get monthly updates. Then it went to quartly updates. But its good to have march security update installed. If updates are not important to you then thats fine. Thats your choice and I respect your opinion. Everyone is entitled to choose whether to update thier tabs and phones. I personally like to keep my devices updated.

• Maggi

Nano, 26 Apr 2021Maggi. I received 3.1 update but i didn't install caus... moreHi Nano. Yes. You should definitely upgrade. to 3.1 . It's running smooth on mine. . Battery still good. Edge lightening is good feature. Performance wise it's great. No problems at all. It comes with March security. I hope this helps

• Nano

Maggi. I received 3.1 update but i didn't install cause I am afraid from battery life and overall performance...what do you think should I upgrade or not !?

Maggi, 25 Apr 2021What about your monthly security updates? I have to say ... moreThis doesn't get monthly updates, never has. I stopped caring since it doesn't make a difference for security but bug fixes.

• Maggi

Anonymous, 24 Apr 2021It's fine without updates as well. I stopped caring fo... moreWhat about your monthly security updates? I have to say I'm glad samsung are keeping to thier word. Security updates are important.

• Maggi

Anonymous, 24 Apr 2021Yes, I got the Android 11 /OneUI 3.1 update too. I guess th... moreThats great you got it. I.agree that tab s5e should get Android 12. But like you said it might not get it. Its a shame as s5e can handle Andrid 12. But it's great to get 3.1. I didn't know we were getting the update. But I'm happy I did. My phones are connected to my tablet with texts and calls I receive on tablet if my phones in another room. Also I like the feature continue apps in another device. But yes I do agree with your comment.

Anonymous, 24 Apr 2021Yes, I got the Android 11 /OneUI 3.1 update too. I guess th... moreIt's fine without updates as well. I stopped caring for updates a long time ago. My unit has already a degraded battery so updates won't help in my case anyway. It's just luxury, I can live without it.