Samsung Galaxy Tab S6

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6

• MS

Anonymous, 04 Oct 2021I want to ask you a question , Not about the tab s6, its a... moreHow can you ask a question like this when GSMarena gives full spec sheet

I want to ask you a question ,
Not about the tab s6, its about both
Ipade air 2020 and tab s6
How many ghz the both has?
I will get one of them but I'm worried about the ghz because i want it to be good for games , especially brawl stars so...

• Sungrin

Danish, 13 Aug 2021Please tell me there is no sim card system There is a simcard slot

• b2y

is it worth it if I swap my huawei matepad 10.4 kirin 820 (2 months old) plus nova 5t to this device? thank you

• Umr

Danish, 13 Aug 2021Please tell me there is no sim card system Yes mention in network GSM available

• Danish

Please tell me there is no sim card system

• Ed

Also, Great for all games at max settings...

Anonymous, 31 May 2021I just bought this tablet and very happy with it. Its cheap... moreNo, my only issue is Kelly effect while slow scrolling.

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2021Was going to go s6 lite but for same price on ebay I found ... moreOh.... And the speakers are top notch.

Was going to go s6 lite but for same price on ebay I found a s6 open box with no pen. (don't care as I'd never use it anyway)
This tab is beautiful.
Screen is to die for
Double the memory
More ram
In display fingerprint
So glad I made this choice, no headphone jack sucks but I can handle that as I'm embracing Bluetooth more.

ANONYMOUS-, 22 Apr 2021When I set the brightness to lowest level and when I scroll... moreIt's normal. It happens to most of the tab S6

• GDenis

Dinesh, 26 May 2021After update android 11 Tab screen start freeze Sometimes after a major software update you will have to wipe the Cahe. That should help stop the freezing, it will not delete your data. Below is a link on how to wipe the cache... Hope that helps!

mr.nobody, 09 Jun 2021is still worth buying in2021?If you are just a casual user, watching youtube, taking notes/draw and occasionally gaming then YES It is worthed. The Oled display on tab S6 has better viewing experience than its successor tab S7. And thanks to Samsung's newly commitment to 4 years update, tab S6 should be on the list for android 12 updates.

• mr.nobody

Anonymous, 31 May 2021I just bought this tablet and very happy with it. Its cheap... moreis still worth buying in2021?

I just bought this tablet and very happy with it. Its cheaper now but still boast a solid performance even in 2021. I updated to android 11 but I noticed some issue, the image on the lock screen is somewhat lower quality, the color is a bit degrade I can see a visible color banding but it turns HQ on home screen. The quality shifting is noticeable after right away unlocking the screen. Anyone experiencing this?

• imi

Actually decent pad even 2021. Good processor. Battery life is acceptable, screen is very nice. Dex also is fun to use. Even bought keyboard for it.

• Dinesh

After update android 11 Tab screen start freeze

Tuned by AKG without headphone jack!

• Roy

I can not use my keypad, pls help. It's not responding