Samsung Galaxy Tab S6

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6

• Ed

Also, Great for all games at max settings...

Anonymous, 31 May 2021I just bought this tablet and very happy with it. Its cheap... moreNo, my only issue is Kelly effect while slow scrolling.

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2021Was going to go s6 lite but for same price on ebay I found ... moreOh.... And the speakers are top notch.

Was going to go s6 lite but for same price on ebay I found a s6 open box with no pen. (don't care as I'd never use it anyway)
This tab is beautiful.
Screen is to die for
Double the memory
More ram
In display fingerprint
So glad I made this choice, no headphone jack sucks but I can handle that as I'm embracing Bluetooth more.

ANONYMOUS-, 22 Apr 2021When I set the brightness to lowest level and when I scroll... moreIt's normal. It happens to most of the tab S6

• GDenis

Dinesh, 26 May 2021After update android 11 Tab screen start freeze Sometimes after a major software update you will have to wipe the Cahe. That should help stop the freezing, it will not delete your data. Below is a link on how to wipe the cache... Hope that helps!

mr.nobody, 09 Jun 2021is still worth buying in2021?If you are just a casual user, watching youtube, taking notes/draw and occasionally gaming then YES It is worthed. The Oled display on tab S6 has better viewing experience than its successor tab S7. And thanks to Samsung's newly commitment to 4 years update, tab S6 should be on the list for android 12 updates.

• mr.nobody

Anonymous, 31 May 2021I just bought this tablet and very happy with it. Its cheap... moreis still worth buying in2021?

I just bought this tablet and very happy with it. Its cheaper now but still boast a solid performance even in 2021. I updated to android 11 but I noticed some issue, the image on the lock screen is somewhat lower quality, the color is a bit degrade I can see a visible color banding but it turns HQ on home screen. The quality shifting is noticeable after right away unlocking the screen. Anyone experiencing this?

• imi

Actually decent pad even 2021. Good processor. Battery life is acceptable, screen is very nice. Dex also is fun to use. Even bought keyboard for it.

• Dinesh

After update android 11 Tab screen start freeze

Tuned by AKG without headphone jack!

• Roy

I can not use my keypad, pls help. It's not responding

• WolesBro

Ken, 18 Apr 2021In dex mode you can multitask as many windows as you want j... moreNo.. in DeX mode you'll be limited to open 5 windows at the same time. If u open more than that, there'll be a notification to inform that.

Btw, is there anyone try/find "second screen" mode on android 11 updates? Just as tab s7 did on their advertisement..

Hopefully samsung will bring those cool updates to S6 also.
because it help us alot to make our Tab S6 as second screen /extended monitor for our laptop....

Ken, 18 Apr 2021In dex mode you can multitask as many windows as you want j... moreTested that and no. I think the Tab S7 or S7+ can do this though

When I set the brightness to lowest level and when I scroll through any app or Google i can see the screen shake little But when I set the britghness to a little more than lowest its normal. Pls help

• Fletch

Do all S6 Tab take a SIM card, or are some WIFI only?

• Ken

UltraGamerYT, 05 Mar 2021Yeah it can because the battery lasts long, it has large, 1... moreIn dex mode you can multitask as many windows as you want just like your normal pc...

Loveforever, 15 Mar 2021LDAC is always unlocked in Samsung galaxy tab S6 to adopted... moreI don't think so, prior developers mode, only standard 4.2 bluetooth on my wh-1000xm3 as confirmed on the tablet, no ldac on my wh-1000xm3 headphones, nor no aptx-hd using my astell and kern xb10 receiver with triple balanced armature astell and kern michelle limited, hence, why samsung does not list aptx-hd or ldac on samsung tab s6 or s7 on their adverts