Samsung Galaxy Tab S6

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6

Hilo, 07 Mar 2021yes thi is true! same as me! plus white color not pure and... moreDid you try to change the color correction settings in the display?

Anonymous, 10 Mar 2021Just updated mine to one ui 3.1Did you see any changes? because I did not see any major Changes in mine.

UltraGamerYT, 05 Mar 2021For some reason, the specs say that it has one ui 3.1 and a... moreJust updated mine to one ui 3.1

• Hilo

levi, 18 Feb 2021I recently bought a tab s6 LTE for 575$. The Tab S6 has a s... moreyes thi is true!
same as me! plus white color not pure and somhow like a reddish!!
in fact AMOLED panel Of samsung is not perfect!

Diego, 16 Feb 2021Hello. I'm considering to buy a S6 for work (for doing... moreYeah it can because the battery lasts long, it has large, 10.5 4k display (for watching 4k videos) and multitasking works great plus the pen. 60hz is fine( it's actually quite fast for me)
Downsides: pen sticks on back which means it will always fall off

Sidenote: If you have the newest update, you could multitask with 3 windows instead of 2.

For some reason, the specs say that it has one ui 3.1 and android 11 however my one is still on android 10, one ui 2.5

• levi

Diego, 16 Feb 2021Hello. I'm considering to buy a S6 for work (for doing... moreI recently bought a tab s6 LTE for 575$. The Tab S6 has a screen uniformity issue where the grey color looks like green in dark mode (0 to 30% brightness) and there is also a jello effect while scrolling. I have also tried to replace the tablet but the second one also had the same issues. If you don't mind those issues it's a good tab for media consumption and taking notes and for lite productivity works using Ms office. Performance is good

• Diego

Hello. I'm considering to buy a S6 for work (for doing basic stuff like text editing and presentations and videoconferences), for media consuming and for playing emulators (PSP, GBA, NDS, PSX...), do you think it's a good choice for some time, like a couple of years? I have a Tab S4 and it does fine with some games (the most requiring thing I'll be using it for), but if this one is capable of running a PS2 emulator, I'll get it.

(Some suggested me a laptop, but I want something more portable and lighter, and for my needs a tablet suits just great.)

• nTu4Ka

• Ron

Jason , 18 Jan 2021Can someone please tell me why there is a phone feature on ... moreNot a phone. Direct connect to a wireless service. 3g or 4g

i have a Galaxy Tab S6, unlocked the developers mode last night and to unlock LDAC codec for usage on my Sony WH-1000XM3, surprised that they made so easy to, I am presuming that as this is Snapdragon 855 and android 9 onwards, natively supports Ldac and APTX-HD, but samsung turns it off, i am impressed with high bitrate audio

• Jason

Can someone please tell me why there is a phone feature on this tablet

• AYGC

I'd choose the Tab S6 over the standard S7, you get an OLED display over an LCD(albeit without 120hz), an in-display fingerprint sensor over a physical one on the power button, and a significantly lower price on the gray market.

Dan, 26 Nov 2020The LTE is not worth it if you have a phone, in particular ... morei presume you mean used Tab 6, checked on amazon usa, tab 6 still cost US$510

• Omega3

ram17, 26 Dec 2020hey guys .i need your help to decide.i have three choices .... moreGet the best tab s7.Enjoy your life while last. You dont know when your time has come especially on this pandemi, always do best on your life always enjoy your life while you can...

ram17, 26 Dec 2020hey guys .i need your help to decide.i have three choices .... moreif i were you i would choose s6

ram17, 26 Dec 2020hey guys .i need your help to decide.i have three choices .... moreIf you are using your tablet for multimedia consumption only you will be fine with the tab s4.
For gaming tab s6 is doing great, every game without lagging.
For video editing and similar cpu demanding apps tab s7 is the best of course.
The difference between the tab s4 and tab s6 is noticeable only if you compare the speakers and the cpu.
Im very satisfied with the tab s6, speakers are way better than tab s4, display is almost the same. But Imo if you are planning to use your next tablet for a couple of years than go with the costly tab s7.

• ram17

hey guys .i need your help to decide.i have three choices . i have tab s4 i can trade it and pay $CA 200 and get the tab s6 (new open box) or trade it for tab s7+ (new open box) and pay $CA 700 or keep the tab s4 for another year.

• Atif

Using for last 1 year the most amazing no nonsense gadget you get what you pay for bought 1 st generation tab n now this the things are on different dimension

Berserker, 23 Dec 2020I find your statement hard to believe. I own both tab s4 an... morewhy woul i lie .. i have them already ... my ipad 6th and pocophone uses same wifi and its latency dont spike only ot tab s4 s6 non stop jumps ping , on lte on s4 doesnt jumps which lte is weaker then my wifi , that means that there is problem with wifi ... my router is 841n tp link which is good...