Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+

Csb, 03 Feb 2024Is it worth buying in 2024No brother

• Smyth
    • 097
    • 15 Feb 2024

Love mine had it since 21 great tablet. Everything about it long battery life and quick charging are huge. Processor still pulls it's weight... In 24

• M
      • Manny
      • ssE
      • 12 Feb 2024

Csb, 03 Feb 2024Is it worth buying in 2024Ho hell yes, I got it yesterday, it is an insanely good tablet all around, the best I ever had

• Csb
        • DkD
        • 03 Feb 2024

Faintbv, 09 Jan 2024I have this tablet since 2021, and only recently have disco... moreIs it worth buying in 2024

I have this tablet since 2021, and only recently have discovered it's potential and usage, the pen is marvelous , far superior, and comfortable than the apple pen, the battery lasts me a whole day still, and the screen is gorgeous ... Bought a 2023 mid range tablet for somebody and it doesn't even get close to the galaxy tab s7+. Great tablet.

• U2A
            • 02 Dec 2023

It's a real shame that the Tab S7+ is not getting UI 6. Still under 4 years old.

• G
              • GregSpegal
              • IKq
              • 06 Nov 2023

Psoutrage38, 11 Aug 2023i had the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, i loved the tab S6 ev... moreI also had the 6 and the 6 lite and the s6 was better but the lite edition was very good. I finally found a s7 plus tab and it is nothing short of amazing! 120 hz, micro sd and the huge super Amoled panel! 👌

• jPK
                • 15 Sep 2023

Ykhan, 12 May 2023I have Samsung S7+ tab and installed Pubg mobile on it desp... moreI have the same s7+ and can play pubg on highest graphics with no trouble, looks beautiful and great fps.

GregSpegal , 19 Jul 2023This device is awesome! When I see people unhappy with it I... morei had the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, i loved the tab S6 even though it was the Lite edition., samsung is the king of displays.

• G
                    • GregSpegal
                    • IbE
                    • 19 Jul 2023

This device is awesome! When I see people unhappy with it I say to myself HOW? I had the s6 tab before it and I enjoyed it as well!

• Hana Flower
                      • nFa
                      • 07 Jul 2023

Loveforever, 07 Jul 2023Hi,did this Tablet work on 5g in India You can but only on the specific 5G models

Hi,did this Tablet work on 5g in India

• 3GZ
                          • 21 Jun 2023

Ykhan, 12 May 2023I have Samsung S7+ tab and installed Pubg mobile on it desp... moreI have the same issue. I was able to fix this temporarily with tutorial from YouTube but no longer worked since the update last year. I would avoid Android tablets in future for gaming purpose.

• Y
                            • Ykhan
                            • 2Tu
                            • 12 May 2023

I have Samsung S7+ tab and installed Pubg mobile on it despite having big resolution which is close to 2k yet i get pixlated graphics in game(when antialsing off) but when i turn on 2x antialsing than pixlated graphics reduce a little bit but the tab don't support 4x so i have a question anyone else playing pubg mobile on it?
                            I asked this because i saw people playing pubg on ipads and they have so much beautiful graphics having no pixlated issues

Anonymous, 13 Jan 2023I would suggest you go for thr s8 sereis if you care about ... moreS8 has snapdragon 8 gen 1 processor which made by Samsung and has heating issues.
                              S7 has SD 865+ 5g which made by TSMC, Which is more stable..

• rJ8
                                • 13 Jan 2023

Alexislol2001, 30 Oct 2022If I'll use it mainly for college purposes, should I t... moreI would suggest you go for thr s8 sereis if you care about updates, since it will get updates 2026-2027

• y6V
                                  • 07 Dec 2022

Lucky067 , 22 Nov 2022Just updated to android 13 with ui 5.0How?

• p1g
                                    • 30 Nov 2022

Alexislol2001, 30 Oct 2022If I'll use it mainly for college purposes, should I t... morei got this one (tab s7+) and use it at school. the size is perfect the s8/s7 vanilla is too small in my opinion, some of my classmates have the tab s7 and there is quiet a difference in size compared to the plus model. i recommend you the plus model, vanilla is too small and the s8 ultra is too large to carry it with you. i got the 256gb and i am okay with it.

• L
                                      • Lucky067
                                      • gAb
                                      • 22 Nov 2022

Just updated to android 13 with ui 5.0

• Simonh
                                        • 3J0
                                        • 19 Nov 2022

When I plug other cable or USB c headphones I get USB connected then disconnected over and over gain and neither work anybody else have this issue ?