Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+

Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+

Dirk, 06 Apr 2021Hi, Can this be used as a standalone 5G phone for calls ra... moreYes!

Best tablet for watching mid night stuff.! With big high resolution screen .! Good work sammy. I am enjoying it.

• Dirk

Hi,
Can this be used as a standalone 5G phone for calls rather than using as a Galaxy smartphone for calls and then calls will be projected onto the tablet.

My purpose is to avoid having a phone around. Thanks

this is absolutely the best tablet I have ever had !
I am having the 5G version with 8gb ram, working exactly like a phone !
antutu hits 689000 points and can share my screens hots if requested specifically for
fruit funs..no overheating no flicks super slick..
Yes there's some setbacks with software but if you are looking for tablet will full phone functions
yep this is what you are looking for !
cheers

• IT crowd

After years of experience with iPads and Samsung tablets this is definitely the best one for my needs - multimedia and internet. On other tablets even maximum volume is not loud enough in some movies, no such issue with S7+. I haven't used maximum volume yet and when you turn on Dolby Atmos it can get even louder. Display is fantastic, full RGB amoled (no pentile). Minimum brightness is pleasant in dark room, with Eye Control Shield you can tune it down even more by reducing blue color. There is option to use Double tap to wake screen. Works great with Apple Magic Trackpad (1st gen) - you control mouse pointer, 1 finger tap for left click, 2 finger tap for right click, zoom in/out with 2 fingers, 2 finger scroll, tap and hold for text selection etc. Great for remote control of tablet. Plus bluetooth keyboard for volume control, play/pause, skip back/forward etc. With this setup I never need to touch screen, I can do everything remotely. It's multimedia heaven :-) If anybody tested Apple Magic Trackpad 2 with this tablet please share how it works. Thanks.

• Kyallo

I wish the margin was 6mm thick instead of the current 9 mm. I hope the next version will have that improvement.

you can programme the screen to cater for accidental touches around the margins. (I'm talking to Samsung)

The RAM, GPU, milliampere, resolution, and megapixels is great. It's good that it can last many hours, also, this tablet seems fine, but I assure you that there are problems like every device does.

• kyallo

o like the product. i prefer the tabs to laptops.

Undecodable , 02 Feb 2021I recommend the device but what I don't like is the ba... moreJesus.... Why are you complaining about battery life.... bcoz it is not an apple brand??? ipad only have 9000mah which is more smaller than tab 7+...... I have got 15hrs SOT and never had any issue about battery life...

marclee37, 04 Feb 2021the shape of this device is wrong. too long and too narrow.... moreWhat's the problem with aspect radio...

Frank, 16 Feb 2021Nope, no battery drain after update to Android 11 hereThx for the response..

Hello /
Can I make it connected to the same phones?

• Frank

JohnNy L, 16 Feb 2021Is anyone having any battery drain issue after android 11 u... moreNope, no battery drain after update to Android 11 here

Is anyone having any battery drain issue after android 11 update on tab s7/ s7+?

Kindly reply!!

Why is the s7 plus not avail in Africa?

marclee37, 04 Feb 2021the shape of this device is wrong. too long and too narrow.... morethis man has never heard of aspect ratios

enjoy those big black bars when watching videos and movies on your ipads lol

I just got the tab s7 a few days ago. Youtube does not have pinch to zoom on the tab, hwever netflix has the zoom. Anyone knows hw to make youtube to have pinch to zoom.

Tab s7 section on gsm arena is not replyingbn tht is why i am posting here. Thx..

Undecodable , 02 Feb 2021I recommend the device but what I don't like is the ba... more10900mah is kind a short, visiting a doctor is a great solution.

Foxtrot2Novmbr, 07 Feb 2021You've only supported my claim that "people play ... moreOof someone being super defensive over some fruit phone cringe

• SLAPP

Foxtrot2Novmbr, 07 Feb 2021You've only supported my claim that "people play ... moreYou're already repeating that multiple times now, why do you think parroting that information over and over could actually disprove my claim that people will still pay for apps regardless of the piracy?

Is it not obvious to you that I talked about the total revenue and not annual revenue at this point? Also you picked that sarcasm post that I did for that guy once again, a post that you should know by now is intentionally full of falsehood for sarcasm purpose? Are you once again didn't read all the things that I said in the very post that you just replied to?
Beside that sarcasm post, I only said hundreds, not several hundreds. Please know the difference. Hundreds is unspecified large number between 100-1000 which Is 101-999 and it can be used for number between 100-200 e.g 124
Several hundreds that you used means multiple of hundreds so it means at the very least 200 or more and so you can't describe a number like 124 as several hundreds.
Maybe you could use more of those copy pasting time to actually learn to read properly and probably learn about sarcasm and hyperbole too.