Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+

Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+

• rJ8
  • 13 Jan 2023

Alexislol2001, 30 Oct 2022If I'll use it mainly for college purposes, should I t... moreI would suggest you go for thr s8 sereis if you care about updates, since it will get updates 2026-2027

• y6V
    • 07 Dec 2022

Lucky067 , 22 Nov 2022Just updated to android 13 with ui 5.0How?

• p1g
      • 30 Nov 2022

Alexislol2001, 30 Oct 2022If I'll use it mainly for college purposes, should I t... morei got this one (tab s7+) and use it at school. the size is perfect the s8/s7 vanilla is too small in my opinion, some of my classmates have the tab s7 and there is quiet a difference in size compared to the plus model. i recommend you the plus model, vanilla is too small and the s8 ultra is too large to carry it with you. i got the 256gb and i am okay with it.

• gAb
        • 22 Nov 2022

Just updated to android 13 with ui 5.0

• S
          • Simonh
          • 3J0
          • 19 Nov 2022

When I plug other cable or USB c headphones I get USB connected then disconnected over and over gain and neither work anybody else have this issue ?

• A
            • ASS
            • jQM
            • 16 Nov 2022

Tablet guy, 21 Sep 2022Best tablet experience for the cost. I can't speak abo... moreIs it okay for daily regular work? Can we install "Windows 11" in it?

If I'll use it mainly for college purposes, should I take this one or the S8 vanilla?

I like it because I'm looking for the one that have better minimal brightness (looks like this one have better screen to read with the lights off)... but 6 GB RAM is enough for me? Probably I'll have a few PDF's open, maybe also a few Office apps... also a browser... and... IDK, the battery will be enough for me? And also, should I care about OS updates? Is enough this one or should I go for the S8 one?

• T
                • Tablet guy
                • 4R@
                • 21 Sep 2022

Boreas, 19 Sep 2022Planning to buy this. 1. Any heating issue? 2. Is 6GB RA... moreBest tablet experience for the cost. I can't speak about how happy I am with this thing. I haven't even powered up my laptop in months. If I do it's for exe files and os on that windows is needed. Good thing this tablet can be a wireless display for windows over WiFi.

• T
                  • Tablet guy
                  • 4R@
                  • 21 Sep 2022

Lithuanian, 20 Sep 20221. No heating issues for me. However, I'm not updati... moreYour missing so much from ui 4.1.1 and the task bar. I use my device all day everyday and it doesn't get hot nor is battery worse. Hope you upgrade. Remember. Samsungs can be downgraded if you're handy enough

• Lithuanian
                    • 0xZ
                    • 20 Sep 2022

Boreas, 19 Sep 2022Planning to buy this. 1. Any heating issue? 2. Is 6GB RA... more1. No heating issues for me.
                    However, I'm not updating the OS and staying with Android 10. I heard people who updated to Android 11 complaining about worse thermals.

2. Yes, 6GB are enough for multimedia. 1440p youtube videos run without any problems. I watched plenty of downloaded 1080p (~15GB size) mkv movies on VLC player and they run smooth.

Note: I've been using the S7+ 6GB for a bit longer than 6 months now.

Planning to buy this.
                      1. Any heating issue?
                      2. Is 6GB RAM enough for multimedia & browsing (no gaming)? Have option to buy S8+ for 250$ more.

• S
                        • Sound Professional
                        • pef
                        • 12 Sep 2022

P C M, 02 Feb 2022Couldn't agree more,, 😁😁If you think, Bluetooth could ever deliver same sound quality than 3,5 mm connectors, you ignore state of science on this. This is not possible. But technical tricks let you feel as if you hear great music quality. This is ok for most people, who dont hear the losses since CD occurance. But some can hear and a scientist is able to measure or calculate this wirh evidence. ;-)

• pJH
                          • 05 Sep 2022

Anonymous, 29 Aug 2022Hello, does it support wireless charging No only phones come with built-in wireless charging not tablets but maybe in the future cos tablet has large battery size than phone.

• pJH
                            • 05 Sep 2022

Just update to 4.1.1 today and noticed bottom of the screen changed.

• 0jN
                              • 29 Aug 2022

Hello, does it support wireless charging

• Lithuanian
                                • 0xZ
                                • 06 Aug 2022

Sophy, 19 May 2022What type of earphones can I use because for ghe type c it&... moreGo for bluetooth earphones or headphones.
                                Don't bother with audio jack adapters, because a bad adapter can add noticable white noise to the sound.

• p
                                  • pro 5g samsung
                                  • RnR
                                  • 14 Jul 2022

love the blue

The fast charger that comes with the Motorola Edge 20 5g phone charges the s7 tablet really quickly.

• Hmm
                                      • 4A{
                                      • 22 Jun 2022

Sophy, 19 May 2022What type of earphones can I use because for ghe type c it&... moreBluetooth or buy an adapter

• Hmm
                                        • 4A{
                                        • 22 Jun 2022

KMLaishram, 04 May 2022I used a 3rd party cable (2 feet long) is it because of cable.Possibly. This tab doesn't like cables or USB-C adapters