Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+

Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+

Damn these boys are sweating right now from the launch of iPad Air 4

I am personally an Android person and the Air 4 is a really appealing option NGL

PARAG, 13 Sep 2020Just got my unit a few days back its just awesome and blazi... morethe GTA Games, be sure to turn up the graphics as well.

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2020It depends on what kind of genres you like, whether Strateg... moreI mostly like action based 1st or 3rd person shooting, survival, racing and last and most exciting horror games .

Side note .plz don't suggest fortnite ,pubg mobile and cod mobile got bored playing them now

PARAG, 13 Sep 2020Just got my unit a few days back its just awesome and blazi... moreIt depends on what kind of genres you like, whether Strategy, Simulation, Racing, MMO, etc.

• Pakist

Just got my unit a few days back its just awesome and blazing fast ..however not sure what other good games I can play on this beast ,can u guys suggest a few Good games ..

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2020Clip studio, Krita and AutodeskThanx

PARAG, 12 Sep 2020Whats the best app for drawing with spen? Anyone?Clip studio, Krita and Autodesk

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2020Do you think it's a big change between S7+ 6 and 8 gb ram ?No, there wouldn't be a difference. All the Ram size affect is how many apps you can have open.

• Traveller

Too expensive for what it does. Usd500 should be about right.

Rajawali, 11 Sep 2020You should buy Tab S7+. You should check the quality of the... moreDo you think it's a big change between S7+ 6 and 8 gb ram ?

Whats the best app for drawing with spen? Anyone?

• xprader

no touch sensitive you see the difference in game

• Robix

Samsung Tab S6 and S5E screens are totaly failed because smalest scraches make screens immediately broken. That never been on Tab A. Poor tabs for this money because screen repair cost 30% of tablet cost. Not recomend samsung new tabs for buying

• Rajawali

Shivu, 11 Sep 2020Hey everyone! I am planning to upgrade from my 4 year old t... moreYou should buy Tab S7+. You should check the quality of the camera, S7 / S7+ much better then S6. You get 120 hz, Wifi 6, latest Snapdragon 865+. Tab S7 should get 3 times firmware update major. If possible buy the 8 GB Ram.

• Shivu

Hey everyone! I am planning to upgrade from my 4 year old tablet to a newer one, So can you tell me which one should I go for? Tab s6+ or tab s7+ cause the spec difference is not that much as compared to the price hike. Am a hardcore user.

Will I Get By, 06 Sep 2020Hey, those of you that own this tablet: What's the dis... morei have the S3 and i'm upgrading now. too much of an upgrade to pass up.. especially if you're trading in the S3 ($150 discount) and are military/family (30% discount).. it's not that bad of a deal. do it on samsung site and they give you 50% discount on the book cover/keyboard accessory (among other deals). I'm about to finish placing my pre-order.. total came out less than the pre-order for my Note 20 Ultra.

• Abdelrahman Bahaa

Sdk, 07 Sep 2020SD 865+ came with Ddr5x ramThanks

• Sdk

Abdelrahman Bahaa, 06 Sep 2020What is the type of ram DDr4x or DDr5x ?SD 865+ came with Ddr5x ram

• Will I Get By

Hey, those of you that own this tablet: What's the display like? I'm thinking about replacing my Tab S3, but I'm hesitant as my S3 has the streaky distorted brightness that occurs when the display is filled with black.