Samsung Galaxy V Plus

• Ridho

mine has a front camera

It is being also known as Galaxy Trend 2 Lite SM-G318H

• Hancy Dark

This mobile is the best selfphone ever its good that i like most is its fash which is more powerful and good than present brand...

• bonahits

what can I do to get my phone get started again .. the following prompts appears on phone when I turn on by pressing and holding on;

Samsung
Galaxy V Plus

and then it shows;
SAMSUNG

but it does not open eventhough battery is on full 100% charge ..

please advise what can I do??

• Salman

Anonymous, 24 Jul 2017my phone is just switching on anf off after i openGet it Flashed. It'll work normally again, Don't ask what Flashing is, Go to a Samsung centre, ask them to install a Fresh Rom(Flashing).

my phone is just switching on anf off after i open

• gomotsang

thiz phone is just switching off and on after i switch it on

• ttthhhcg

buy new other one!

• ain

Aj, 22 Mar 2017Does any one here knows why i can not activate the dual sim stan... moreBruh same :( i didnt how to

• Aj

Does any one here knows why i can not activate the dual sim stanby of my samsung galaxy v plus? Please let me know. I already turned on all and give what it needs but it does not work. :(Please help. Thanks

• Fatih

Btw. Samsung V plus Can be upgraded OS to 5.0 can't it? please, tell to me??

How many months does the software update take place on Samsung Galaxy V plus?

besh, 09 Jan 2017Please someone help me out on this..my son change the language i... morejust find the simbol of the setting..u will found it..

• nesar

how can use 4G???

• besh

Please someone help me out on this..my son change the language input of my phone from English to a foreign language I dnt even understand n I can't locate the phone settings either..Please someone help me out

Just reset the settings but unfortunately after doing so, said unit won't open anymore... Only the Samsung logo appeared... Pls. Help... What should I do... ThAnks in advance and more power...

• praise

why is that my samsung galaxy v cant connect to my pocket wifi? please help me

• Raj Kumar

This Phone is very smart . This Phone does not Hang.

• miss pie

please help me my phone samsung galaxy v plus nothing operasional