Samsung Galaxy Watch3

Samsung Galaxy Watch3

Gingy , 22 Apr 2021Yes exactly, Samsung watch sucks.... Even Huawei watch Fit... moreCompare all these watches with GPS on functionality and it will come to almost same time as of Samsung. Basically, rest are almost advanced fitness gadgets rather than smart watch with proper operating system. I feel biggest issue with watch 3 is; they have reduced the battery size from 472 mAh to 340 mAh. So this is the reason for poor battery life. Yes, bigger battery will increase the weight by 10 gm too, but I feel after a month, people get accustomed to it.

• Ahmad

I am using it over 6 months, the battery is very poor..also the blood pressure measurement accuracy is not good.

• yaay

I have this device, I don't use it very much but the battery doesn't last over a day. is this normal or should I do something about it? I keep it connected with network/e-sim and GPS but don't use Bluetooth and wifi.

• Gra

Anonymous, 24 Jun 2021i have an Watch 3 and it really great. great fitness tracki... moreCan it load whatsap images?

• Jim Wilde

I hope the screen last longer than the one in my Gear S3 Frontier...

• Steve

Anonymous, 29 Apr 2021well that was an uninformed statement. Samsung Watch, Watc... moreSame thing with both my Samsung Gear and Samsung Galaxy, all of the Samsung watches charge with a wireless charger. I can't even imagine ANY watch having to be plugged in to charge!! LOL There is nothing special about an Apple Watch either! I've had both.

Blood pressure & ECG / oxygen monitoring widgets are missing in my new Galaxy Watch 3. I am in South Africa .
Disappointed because my watch 3 falls short in comparison with Huawei. Anyone else having the same issues in South Africa, and can if be resolved?

• F Mirza

Blood pressure & ECG widgets are missing in my Galaxy Watch 3. I'm in Pakistan, and bought this from official Samsung dealer. Even with latest software update, it's still missing.
Disappointed

• Krushna

Anonymous, 24 Jun 2021i have an Watch 3 and it really great. great fitness tracki... moreBro u have a LTE version or Bluetooth wifi ? Plz memtion.

i have an Watch 3 and it really great. great fitness tracking, battery will last u 2 days easily, snappy charging, super comfortable, it supports messaging in almost any messaging app u have on ur phone (messenger, hangouts, whatsapp, discord etc), i can make calls and great notification management. and it works very seamlessly with my A50... definitely a great pick

beep bop boop, 29 Apr 2021Apple Watches offer real wireless chargingYou mean you keep your charge base at home and watch on your wrist and charge!? Hahhaha

beep bop boop, 29 Apr 2021Apple Watches offer real wireless chargingwell that was an uninformed statement. Samsung Watch, Watch 3 and Active 2 all have wireless charging. I can charge my Active 2 with any QI charger out there..

ricky, 23 Apr 2021Only Samsung offers real wireless charging. No terminal at ... moreApple Watches offer real wireless charging

• ricky

Only Samsung offers real wireless charging. No terminal at the back. So if you are acidic there is nothing to corrode. unlike other fitness and smart watch the terminal at the back is expose to sweat and may lead to corrosion and eventually you cant charge it anymore since the terminal has been corroded or eaten up.

• Beanie

Joe, 06 Aug 2020The Active 2 battery only last for 2 days or 1 day 19hrs to... moreSamsung must improve the battery life to 30 days. Cost must be cheaper than Huawei, if not nobody will buy Samsung watches. Somemore the costs is really extremely expensive !!!!

• Gingy

Joe , 11 Aug 2020I agree with you. No more Samsung smart watch. I would rath... moreYes exactly, Samsung watch sucks....
Even Huawei watch Fit costs only S$129 has 10 days of battery life, Huawei GT 2 Pro costs $398 has 14 days of battery life, Fitbit Versa has 4 days of battery life, Fitbit Versa 2 has 5 days of battery life & requires less charging. So Samsung watches are totally ripping off peoples money......

ZeX, 02 Apr 2021Quick question, can I use fitness tracking, measure blood p... moreYes. you can use all fitness tracking features of the watch and synchronize later with the phone.

• Yahia

This Watch is a disappointment (for me). On the presentation, it has everything to charm but in reality the most attractive features doesn't work in Canada (SpO2, ECG, ...)
So if you live in Canada find out what works and what doesn't before buying

• intermittent

ZeX, 02 Apr 2021Quick question, can I use fitness tracking, measure blood p... moreyes, the watch stores your data and syncs it to your phone when it connects

• ZeX

Quick question, can I use fitness tracking, measure blood pressue, oxygen, ECG and exercise without being connected to my phone? Can the watch store results onboard?
Like, my gym is about 200 m away from my house, and I would wear my watch to track data, and store the info in onboard memory, and when I come back home, I will sync the data with my phone. Will this work fine?...Or do I need Wi-Fi / Bluetooth consistently?
I'm planning to get the Bluetooth version. I don't need calls and messages, just fitness tracking.