Samsung Galaxy Watch3

Samsung Galaxy Watch3

• scorpio

AnonD-973296, 23 Feb 2021since the watch has very low storage capacity, all the apps... moreThanks again for taking the time to explain.

scorpio, 23 Feb 2021Thank you for your reply. Does that mean that it is cheap a... moresince the watch has very low storage capacity, all the apps are 1mb big (some are bigger or smaller) and so eMMC makes total sense since it does not need to do a lot of work when it comes to opening and shutting apps. it makes a watch feel super snappy

• jamesoflaos

Quality of the watch is great and health monitoring apps seem to be reasonably accurate, more so than other devices I've owned. However, Samsung are guilty of a great sin. They do not make it clear which country/region your device is determined to be in and what functionality it may or may not have. Which in all of Asia outside of Korea, most is missing. That would be fair enough if you paid less for the device. As you are only supposed to treat results as a loose feedback the whole 'approval' thing to me is a waste. manufacturers should not be allowed to sell products knowing that key functionality is not or may never be available.

• scorpio

AnonD-973296, 21 Feb 2021eMMC (Embedded MultiMedia Card) is a type of storage that i... moreThank you for your reply. Does that mean that it is cheap and nasty or just not the best around. Being small perhaps that is all that would fit into a watch?

scorpio, 10 Feb 2021What is eMMC memory and why is it bad. I have a Samsung Gal... moreeMMC (Embedded MultiMedia Card) is a type of storage that is small and low price, which makes them popular in low end devices (entry level phones, smartwatches, laptops etc). It is built on flash storage (A type of storage that can electrically be reprogrammed or erased)

• scorpio

Anonymous, 08 Feb 2021eMMC memory.. Really? Although I like my Watch3 so muchWhat is eMMC memory and why is it bad. I have a Samsung Galaxy watch - small face LTE - and it is great. It does everything I expect it to do and any earlier problems with the watch (purchased September 2019) have been completely resolved through updates. My biggest early concern was battery use where I was unable to get a full day out of a charge. Now I can comfortably go for 2 days with all connections enabled - bluetooth, wifi, mobile networks, messages, email, etc. Could not be happier.

eMMC memory.. Really? Although I like my Watch3 so much

Alitaghavi, 25 Jan 2021If you want to buy one of the smartwatch which one do you p... moreread my comment below

Anton Samir, 15 Jan 2021Anyone who advises me to buy a Samsung watch 3 or a Samsung watchi have an Active2 and it really great. great fitness tracking, battery will last u 2 days easily, snappy charging, super comfortable, it supports messaging in almost any messaging app u have on ur phone (messenger, hangouts, whatsapp, discord etc), i can make calls and great notification management. and it works very seamlessly with my A50... definitely a great pick

Sam, 19 Dec 2020It's a question ... I have iphone and nokia phone, i ... moreno u cant, but what u can do is use the same account on both phones to get the same info

hope this helped

If you want to buy one of the smartwatch which one do you prefer?
1-Watch Active 2
2-Watch3
If any one used them please tell about the experience.

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2021Software is different. Active 2 is running Tizen 4.0 Wat... moreSoftware does update.

Active 2 is also on Tizen 5.5 now, so it is running the same software as the Watch 3.

• scorpio

Anton Samir, 15 Jan 2021Anyone who advises me to buy a Samsung watch 3 or a Samsung watchI have a Samsung watch and it is an excellent device. I have the LTE model which can make and receive phone calls as well as SMS and emails etc. I have had it since September 2019 and have absolutely no regrets whatever.

Anyone who advises me to buy a Samsung watch 3 or a Samsung watch

• Sadsam

No availability of "samsung pay" in Ireland. Not approved by our banking for the watch
And no future date for it's availability as per samsung rep.
Even tried a work around using curve card service application which is an approved service for "samsung pay" but only works in UK or with Google pay
No 4g available in Ireland ..no e-sims in Ireland yet.
Very disappointed.

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2021Is there any voice recording option?Yes

Coming from the aging Gear 2 Neo I'm anticipating my Watch3 arriving.
Exciting times.

MirceaForce, 04 Oct 2020better to chose Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 because: 1.lo... moreSoftware is different.
Active 2 is running Tizen 4.0
Watch 3 is running Tizen 5.5

Is there any voice recording option?

• fri333

Sam, 19 Dec 2020It's a question ... I have iphone and nokia phone, i ... morenot possible to connect with more than one mobile device