Samsung Galaxy Watch3

Samsung Galaxy Watch3

Is there any voice recording option?

• fri333

Sam, 19 Dec 2020It's a question ... I have iphone and nokia phone, i ... morenot possible to connect with more than one mobile device

Sam, 19 Dec 2020It's a question ... I have iphone and nokia phone, i ... moreInteresting question and don't I know the answer. I would be surprised if you could not pair them separately but of course you will need to load the app on both phones. You will have to try it and see. I have a Galaxy phone which has paired perfectly to my s10.

• Sam

It's a question ...
I have iphone and nokia phone, i know it can be paired with both of the systems but can it be paired with both of them in the same time... like connecting the watch with both of the phones in the same time?

Mahyar.samrad, 19 Oct 2020Poor Battery Life compare to Huawei, Xiaomi, Fitbit and Tic... morevoice recording are available

• Koko

Mahyar.samrad, 19 Oct 2020Poor Battery Life compare to Huawei, Xiaomi, Fitbit and Tic... moreI was in the market for a smartwatch last week. After online research I decided not to go for Watch3 due to round bland design and poor battery life and finally settled for Fitbit Versa 2 even though I use Samsung Note 20 Ultra. Versa 2 gives me 5 days battery life, better looking design and fantastic sleep tracking.

Poor Battery Life compare to Huawei, Xiaomi, Fitbit and TicWatch.
Also hasn't accurate SpO2.
Disappointed!!

It looks ugly active 2 looks better but less performance :(

better to chose Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 because:
1.looks much better
2.has same performance & tear and wear resistance MIL-STD-810G
3.same software
4.way more cheaper

• SamUser

I don't know but today's such gadgets are gimmick, if you do not run and just move your hands it counts steps. Not sure if blood pressure or oxigen level are monitored proper way....

• Khan

sanshiro, 09 Aug 2020-They are using the same Processor ever since they started ... moreAgree pay higher price for same chipset not worth.

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2020how accurate is the blood pressure monitor? or is it just a... moreWorks great

• Steve

I have the Gear 3 classic for the last 3 years and i am happy with it. Battery lasts a full day with AOD. I want to upgrade to the watch 3 but paying 450 euros without all the sensors working i think is a waste of money. Samsung should give the consumer a device that will have all the hardware in working order if they want the sales to go up.

how accurate is the blood pressure monitor? or is it just a gimmick?

Rock, 09 Aug 2020I have galaxy watch and its crap, battery is laughable comp... moreyou never own galaxy wqtch iphone 6" user hahah

Mark Howard, 18 Aug 2020I like Samsung's watches, they are good. Samsung shoul... moreLOL , nice joke

I don't believe anyone is pre-ordering it. With unreleased features it's just an expensive time-teller.
Something tells me that the Active 2 will never get the updates to support its sensors. After one year it's still a time-teller.

• Mark Howard

I like Samsung's watches, they are good. Samsung should try making phones or something

• Peter

It contains a fortuneteller, owch, only valid in Some regions, sometime...
Never again, still waiting for the ecg, since ever

• lunarmouse

Falcon, 13 Aug 2020Did I miss Galaxy Watch 2? I know there is Galaxy Watch Act... moreSamsung intentionally skipped the name of Galaxy Watch2 to avoid confusion with Active 2.