Samsung Galaxy Win I8550

Samsung Galaxy Win I8550

• 60

Which version of OTH does this phone have?

I couldn't find how I can on the aviatime. And I very often fly. This is not cool to me!

• ASHIK

Anonymous, 10 Mar 2018Very awesome phone can run Modern Combat 3, 4 and 5, Dead Trigge... morevery powerful. ha ha ha..1080p video doesn't play...snapdragon 200 very lowest chipset.

Very awesome phone can run Modern Combat 3, 4 and 5, Dead Trigger 1 and 2, Dead Effect 2 and many 3d games that I never imagine that it will work :) Only true user can unleash its power.

• shahbaz kamboh

AnonD-533198, 03 May 2016you are absolutely correct... i faced exactly similar problems..... morei buy one month ago try to download play Warid Fun Store but can't

The phone spec is bad nowadays but it is super strong. Drop it alot but never broken.

will a us sim card work in this phone

• AnonD-719865

AKTJ Server, 29 Jul 2017I am looking for Samsung Galaxy Win 18552B but no avail, though ... moreIt's the same Mobile. "Available as Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro; Samsung Galaxy Win Duos I8552 with dual-SIM card slots"

• vkjbad

AKTJ Server, 29 Jul 2017I am looking for Samsung Galaxy Win 18552B but no avail, though ... morehey...would you like to buy 2nd hand galaxy win?

I am using it from 3 year...still it is perfect.

• AKTJ Server

I am looking for Samsung Galaxy Win 18552B but no avail, though looks more like Win 18550.

• Daydreamer

AnonD-536219, 26 Jun 2017you can find latest and stable cm here https://plus.google.com/c... morelink is not open bro

It's like a rebranded mini Galaxy Note II without the S-pen.
I was looking for a cheap used phone when my V10 broke. I found this gem instead of a Galaxy Note II, the Korean version of Galaxy Win (SHV-E500S) http://writerofsky.tistory.com/356.

I like it, it's very nimble and cute, even though it has very small storage and RAM, yet it performs as well as a Galaxy Note II with a much smaller body. Just do not hope to play the current 3D games. Old 3D games such as Temple Run would be OK. :)

Daydreamer, 21 Apr 2017Dears, Please advise the best custom rom or CM for this phone a... moreyou can find latest and stable cm here https://plus.google.com/communities/116716656531­804227391/
Good Luck.

Prava, 12 Dec 2016Is it 4g supportNo

• simon

Daydreamer, 21 Apr 2017Dears, Please advise the best custom rom or CM for this phone a... moredriodwin ROM found on xdevepers site

• Dharma

Review after having it now for 3 years

reliable mid range phone that did a solid job over the years but for now it's outdated - weak camera and battery (barely lasts 10-12 hours),some lags here and there.
At the present moment I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy this phone,it belongs in the museum.
I'll get a galaxy s7 or oneplus 3t soon.

• Daydreamer

Dears,
Please advise the best custom rom or CM for this phone and kindly put the download links

For selecting 3g service, please go to Settings>more>mobile networks>sim1 OR sim2 under it, select automatiec wcdma(3G)or Gsm. this will select automatically respective 2g or 3G network which is available in your area.

• nyati

Anonymous, 25 Oct 2016this phone was wonderful in the beginning but it is shit now. So this phone doesn't support play store.I'm not seeing play store on it