Samsung Galaxy Win I8550

Samsung Galaxy Win I8550

• VICTOR

I can not Find HSPA in my phone please i need help i only see EDGE

• doncool

the phnoe is very nice but i can not locate 3G network settings on my own galaxy win,

• Duke Earl

Best jewel I acquired from Samsung my home for all

• Dollyknockers

Excellent phone my husband bought it absolutely love it

• Ganeswar Mohanty

Jaynish, 17 Nov 2014I want to upgrade my phone 4.1.2 to 4..2.2 jellybean can possib... moreNice phone

• juchu01

sayed jafar hussaini, 07 Jan 2017my phone has a big problem it dawnload all applications from the... moretry to block adverts which pops up before downloading

• Conqueror 60

Front camera is bad.Screen isn't bright enough for outdoor usage.The other features are either good or very good.SAR value is excellent.

• sayed jafar hussaini

my phone has a big problem it dawnload all applications from the web some of them are sexy app.
i dont know what shold i do .
during the month i root it twoice but unfortunatly all the time it doesnt work.
please help me.

This phone is nice I using this about 2 years and now its going for 3 there some now lag most of the time it is so laggy but so I like it...nice phone!!

• Navu

This phone is very good .no hang little bit heating but good phone .i use this phone for 2 year. Excellent

• mani

Prava, 12 Dec 2016Is it 4g supportno

• Prava

Is it 4g support

• SKD

Want to change the display as it became sticky, where to find in pune city and how much it cost in market. Please suggest.

AnonD-593895, 31 Oct 2016CM11 has solved most of its problems... Camera opens almost inst... moreWhere can I find this ROM that is working well for you?

CM11 has solved most of its problems... Camera opens almost instantly, and with the new 3.537 kernel, it's fast and has good battery life.

• sheelu

this phone is to good for me

• G_Triv

Anonymous, 25 Oct 2016this phone was wonderful in the beginning but it pisses me off n... moreI've been using the dual-SIM version of this, the I8552, for over 2 years now. Pretty solid phone. Camera is slow in taking a picture. It has been slowing down of late, probably because its small RAM and the newer apps are more resource-intensive. No more upgrades available for its OS.
This might have been a good buy 2 years ago, with its quad-core processor. But if you're planning to buy this phone today, consider buying a newer model. Or if you insist in buying this phone, it might be good to root the phone and use a modified ROM like CM.

this phone was wonderful in the beginning but it pisses me off now. internal memory and ram upgrade thats what i need. well congrats samsung team you guys are good. i am heading to the A5 now

this phone was wonderful in the beginning but it is shit now.