Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s

Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s

The battery is too weak and has no infrared for the TV remote control

Belly1986, 18 Jun 2019I'm a fan of the removable battery as well, just about ever... moreSame! The only thing is: there is no fingerprint :(

• Jozef

This phone might by very good cell signal reception I think, because it has high SAR, but processor might be bettter and battery might be betterm becasue Xcover FieldPro have 4500mAh battery and this 2800mAh.

• Jayr Landeza

As always unavailable here in the Philippines. LMAO!

• explorer

vodny, 05 Sep 2019I love my Xcover 4 and maybe I will switch to this updated ... morei bought a used but very good condition XCover 4 for my 11-year old son and it received an Android 9 update as well. I'm really very happy with I because I bought it for only £120. Although the battery is only 2,800mAh, it lasts more than 2 days in an average use.

I love my Xcover 4 and maybe I will switch to this updated model later. I'm surprised my older Xcover 4 got Android 9.0 update recently and it runs only a little bit slower than before, but still amazing for a phone with only 2GB RAM. More of these rugged phones with removable battery. Can't wait to see Xcover 5 in the future.

• Friedrich Nietzsche

I ordered one for myself yesterday. Paid 223 euros from O2. Following are my views on my first hand experience with this device:
Coming from a chinese flagship( Axon 7 ), I instantly missed the following features:
1. no fingerprint scanner.
2. no oled screen.
3. no notification LED.
4. poor speaker.
5. huge bezels.
What I really liked about this phone is:
1.military standard ruggedness.
2. water proof.
3. very nice GPS reception.
4.removable battery pack and fast charging.
5.Decent performance.
6.Android 9 is intuitive and has many good features.

• explorer

I will probably wait a few more weeks to buy one. The price is now down to £177.89 on an online Spanish retailer.

martyngb, 15 Aug 2019You can put a 1Tb card in it so how much more storage do yo... more2 TB?

• User

I am surprised, the new Samsung handy realy dont support actual WiFi standard 802.11 ax ?

• martyngb

Anonymous, 06 Jun 2019i can't believe this low range device is IP68 and they remo... moreYou can put a 1Tb card in it so how much more storage do you need?

• martyngb

EVIL CRASH BANDICOOT, 23 Jul 2019This thing was made in 2012 I've been using XCOVER4 and now the 4S for a driver app solution, they are very rugged for purpose, screen won't crack, waterproof. Ideal for business applications. I've dropped this on concrete, hard floors, never an issue. Designed for work not playing stupid videos or games. Good battery life.

• BoJo

Jar, 31 Jul 2019IP67 rating yet battery's removable? Take my money! I need this!What specification page are you reading? It clearly says IP68. Even the older version Xcover 4 is IP68.

• Jar

IP67 rating yet battery's removable? Take my money! I need this!

Anonymous, 26 Jul 2019Who wants this? Buy a better phone with a ruged case and yo... moreProbably the ones like me who wants removable battery

The Active phones and Tabs are mostly used by heavy duty woek, like construction

• explorer

Anonymous, 26 Jul 2019Who wants this? Buy a better phone with a ruged case and yo... morethis smartphone is not for cry babies who waste their time playing games on their smartphones...this smartphone if for employees of big enterprises that want to make more billions by spending less than £250 on a rugged smartphones for their employees...this smartphone is for the member of armed forces of countries who wants to have a smartphone that will survive the extreme environments...this smartphone is for employees of big supermarkets or warehouses who are scanning thousands of SKUs on the shelves or pallets every day and update their product/goods database on real time at a much cheaper price compared to their old windows-based ultra rugged scanners.

Who wants this? Buy a better phone with a ruged case and you get much better value.

• explorer

less than a month after this phone was officially introduced and the price is now £198.69

This thing was made in 2012