Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102

Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102

• Tarani

Can sam gal. Y duos play games from sd card

• kartik joshi

My mobile heng agen and agen when I play the FB and other live app.

• Martheol

prajoo, 26 May 2013My internet data usage is ending very quickly what should i do? If u wish to reduce your data usage u may try opera mini.As compared to the mozilla it can reduce data costs by as much as 91%. But o mini is not html5 compatible,so all sites cant b opened by it. And remember,data compression ONLY applicable for BROWSING not for DOWNLOADING.So if u r dwnlding a video of 10mb or anything,dont expect opera to reduce your data usage..However its superior data compression technology makes web browsing tremendouly fast. If u wish to reduce data usage further then switch to No Images while browsing.

• vicky

bindu, 24 May 2013while on call, if i want to take a number from my contact list, ... morethrow the curent phone and buy new one

• Chuchu

Martheol, 23 May 2013Unfortunately there's no other way to increase the internal memo... moreThanks for answering my question.

• prajoo

My internet data usage is ending very quickly what should i do?

• Imran

It does not has GPU that means it does not support HD games.

• mongi.bouaziz@gmail.

I have a problem. For some, I can not receive calls. The data are displayed on the screen. I find difficult to call the other.

• bindu

while on call, if i want to take a number from my contact list, it is becoming mute from my side.but i can hear the other end.please give me an answer.

• Martheol

Chuchu, 23 May 2013How can I lessen or decrease the system storage of my Galaxy y D... moreUnfortunately there's no other way to increase the internal memory than rooting ur phone.Take it to a good repairing man,and before that insert a 16gb good quality memory card so that he can partition 4/5gb of internal memory from it.

• Chuchu

How can I lessen or decrease the system storage of my Galaxy y Duos Phone? Because it's always full and I can't receive any text messages and I can't open other apps like the Samsung Apps. Please answer. thank you!

• man

Anonymous, 22 May 2013i have had my phone for nearly a year i would say at one stage i... moretake it to the service centre

• king

hhp , 22 May 2013is there any problem after upgrading android .yes.. upgrading is not suitable for dis phone.. it will drain ur battery in just 3 hours.. and also heating up mobile.. do not upgrade.. if you already did no problem take it to service centre and flash all memory .. recharge it to full in switch off mode .. problem will be solved.. tc

• king

hhp , 22 May 2013is there any problem after upgrading android .yes.. upgrading is not suitable for dis phone.. it will drain ur battery go just 3 hours.. and also heating up mobile.. do not upgrade.. if you already did no problem take it to service centre and flash all memory .. recharge it to full in switch off mode .. problem will be solved.. tc

• prince younis

can we upgrade gingerbread 2.3 into ice cream sand wich 4.0....¿¿

• Aira

Why my pHone's baTtery drain faster? so I charge it eVeryday.

• Akash thottarath

how can i change android 2.36 to ice cream sandwitch

go to sim card manager you can see the both sim.data serivce network click it you can change data to sim1 to sim2. replay me in facebook after your experience my fb id is facebook.com/vignesh238

akash, 22 May 2013Yes,i have 37+mb phone memory bt it cann't be download!Vector cannot be downloaded because it need 48.70mb while on Angry Birds it need 33 to 47 mb to download depends on the version. I dont know why Angry Birds and Angry Birds Rio cant download on your phone.