Samsung Galaxy Young 2

Samsung Galaxy Young 2

• MAC

what a lot of rubbish.
never mind how easy the owner wants it to be,
samsung has made it as complicated as possible.

phone is solid i have it almost 2 years sometimes it loaded faster than samsung galaxy a3 or j1

• Sophie

This phone is literally the worst phone ever!I got this phone for my birthday present and ever since it keeps on crashing and is so slow.I wouldn't recommend to any one.I mean samsung has never made any good phones.Would prefer apple a lot more...

Samsung Galaxy Young 2 is the best phone... I encourage all people to buy it.
#ForTheLoveOfSamsung

lennie, 27 Jan 2016a padlock comes on my screen when I try to make acall how do I ... morePad locked

• Sergiu

chicken, 10 Apr 2016why is it bad?????????? Should I buy itTo make it fast, go to developer options, go to the 3 animation scales and set it to x0.5 from x1. Then it will pop-up and load your apps faster. It worked for me and I'm not a hacker or rooter.

• chicken

why is it bad?????????? Should I buy it

Very slow phone
Can't capture hotspot portal while 6 year old galaxy gio has no problem.
Dont waste your money its a battery charger nothing more.

• Roy

hi. My Galaxy2 sometimes restarts on swiping, instead of unlocking. Anyone got an idea how to solve this?

Kumar Sangakkara, 30 Mar 2016Samsung Galaxy Young 2 is one of the worst phones.If you are goi... moreBe quiet u cow this is the best phone i have ever used so if you dont believe this phone is great then dont tell us our opinions tell em to the wall

• Kumar Sangakkara

Samsung Galaxy Young 2 is one of the worst phones.If you are going to bye this please change your idea.this phone is very slow.If you touch an app it will open after 5 minutes.worst Ram,worst camera,worst screen.This is not a smart phone,this is a lazy phone.I am soo annoyed by using this phone.

• Nick

Anonymous, 01 Feb 2016Duh, if the person can send and receive calls then they must hav... moreIt's operator dependant. I have heard that in some places it even costs to receive a call, even if we all know it only costs money to place a call. And when roaming, it's quite usual to have to pay for both receiving and sending sms's, same applies to calls.

• Nick

• SpencerSPencez

Got this phone 2yrs ago and still using it now...it was great at first place...but one thin that very annoyed me,that is the RAM....it always lag when i open 2 apps at the background...

Hello there tuturor.Ma glad this site. It is useful for you buy a phone. My wife owns this phone Samsung Galaxy Young 2 with a card purchased by subscription from Orange. Use this phone for almost 1 year and a half and I concluded from the beginning what is good and what is bad. This phone can be used only for Facebook, phone calls, messages, reading news, nothing more. And that matters worse, the camera is useless, photos are fuzzy, you little battery, the software goes hard at zapping. Finally I do not recommend this phone. I only wrote the truth. Respectfully.

Chyke, 12 Jan 2016Does it come with a memory card?May be market dependant, but usually no card, there is a card slot.

lol , 29 Dec 2015M8 the person who went to spain u cudnt send messages cus it cos... moreDuh, if the person can send and receive calls then they must have money in the phone, it costs nothing to receive a messages, only sending a message costs.

• lennie

a padlock comes on my screen when I try to make acall how do I remove it

ok not sure if this was answered but is it possible to load BIS on samsung young 2 phone?

• Chyke

Does it come with a memory card?