Samsung Galaxy Young S6310

Samsung Galaxy Young S6310

I still have this phone even up to now and its all working fine just as new. I just bought a battery because it is bloated but the phone itself is still functioning. I love this phone.

Anonymous, 27 May 2019No this phone was overpriced when released just like every other... moreHow much is it when it was releast

User s6310, 04 Dec 2018did you know this phone has relased in 2013 and all low end phon... moreNo this phone was overpriced when released just like every other samsung phone at that time

• sur

I still use it until now as daily driver :')

This was my first Android smartphone! I used this phone 2013-16. Still have it in good condition .

I just upgraded this bad boy to oneplus 6!
Boy oh boy it feels amazing! 😂😂😂
I can't believe i play CoC on this tiny device for 5 years! 😂

• User s6310

Unknown guy, 21 Aug 2018Are u kidding me ??? That phone is bad really bad . I wont ever ... moredid you know this phone has relased in 2013 and all low end phone in 2013 only have 512 mb ram, and this phone give 768 mb ram, and maybe you will never now this phone have motion accel , and not all phone in 2018 have motion accel, i know you only see in internal, ram, and battery, this phone not bad as you think, is a strong phone to

• ling

Im still using this phone.Need to keep and add some APPs but running out of storage space

This phone never had impressive feats, not screen or performance or even camera, and it doesn't even have front camera...

But it served me for many years, and it still works to this day despite me not using it. I am nostalgic whever I see it. It was the phone I used longer than any other phone, and it is also my first smartphone.

• Unknown guy

Jakir, 18 Apr 2018I still have this phone even up to this date, its all working sm... moreAre u kidding me ??? That phone is bad really bad . I wont ever use it . That phone is ideal for older people like 60 70 years old

Not that it matters in 2018, but this device is mono. ;-)

Olly, 02 Apr 2014What's better the samsung galaxy young or the sony experia e ?I think xperia e is beta than samsung young

• Jakir

I still have this phone even up to this date, its all working smooth just like when I bought it new. I just replaced the battery and bought a new one because its bloated already. I love Galaxy Young so much and the old UI of Samsung is just one of a kind. That is why I treasure this phone and really take good care of it. 5 years and counting of using this and still fell in love with this phone. It's worth having for.

• rasel

need soft weare

• sNightwing17

My first smartphone ever! It worked really good until one day it never turned back on :(

So I factory reseted this phone, which I have since 2013 and it's back to it's old speed, and memory isn't clogged anymore. Works beautifully.

I have the S8, but when I go to forrest I just don't carry it with me, and if I'll work at construction site again, I don't want to have my S8 there.

The Samsung Galaxy Young is virtually indestructible, I still have the first screen protector I put on it and it's first and only case, it survived dozens of drops during the years, I used it, my sister used it when she broke her phone, my mom used it... now I'm gonna put another SIM in it, and use this phone as my secondary device. When battery goes bad, you just buy a new one, I just hope there will still be batteries for them to buy, since I want this device to live, it was my first smartphone, and to this day, it's working. I can't describe how satistfied I am with this buy. It wasn't expensive at all and it's been serving me, and everyone else for years! That's the meaning of word QUALITY!

Macbeth, 04 Nov 2017An old phone that was considered "budget" at the time of it's re... moreIt's feats aren't impressive by no means, they weren't impressive even when it first came out... but this phone is seriously tough!

An old phone that was considered "budget" at the time of it's release...yeah I'm definitely not impressed.

• karaine lenges

update my Samsung galaxy young

Anonymous, 15 Aug 2017Please can anyone help? How do I delete unwanted photos from my... moredo factory reset.