Samsung Galaxy Young S6310

Samsung Galaxy Young S6310

Have mine for 7 years and still works albeit slowly so I will upgrade soon. I had the J5 for a while but went back to the Young as 2015-2019 era Samsung's were really bad.

360 view: S A F E M O D E

• deniscerri

Aka, 21 Feb 2021My first android, same. I used to think this phone had two selfie cameras. I had no idea they were just sensors xD. Good times

• c3leron

Anonymous, 10 Apr 2021Is this still available, can i order for my amax and how much?yes, but you'll got a secondhand

Is this still available, can i order for my amax and how much?

• Aka

My first android,

• jaa

Phone guy 13, 04 Dec 2020Update I got a custom rom on this phone now it is way coole... moreInternat

Update I got a custom rom on this phone now it is way cooler and most importantly way faster still not amazing but fast! I recommend you to install a custom rom if you get this phone

Phone guy 13, 15 Sep 2020Slowest phone I ever had horrible extremely laggy experienc... moreOld feature phone are useable.
But old android smartphones are unusable.

Slowest phone I ever had horrible extremely laggy experience with don't buy even for 16 euros! Cpu usage stuck at 100 percent in cpu z I hate this phone waste of 16 euros for me!

• Rail63

Anonymous, 19 May 2020I need it’s new battery can you suggest me from where I cou... moreI still have my 6310 ! The new battery is "X-longer" CS-SMS7500XL . Got mine at Walmart . Good but they die in high temp!

I need it’s new battery can you suggest me from where I could get it?

• Charlotte

I have this phone for 7 yrs now, one time I even accidently dropped it in to the water and it still works...

i have mine for 7 years

Anonymous, 04 Jun 2019How much is it when it was releastAbout 100 Euros, that's how much I paid for mine, and yes - it still works today!

• max

samirr, 22 Aug 2019I still have this phone even up to now and its all working ... moreI agree, I wish they made the same model with 4G

I still have this phone even up to now and its all working fine just as new. I just bought a battery because it is bloated but the phone itself is still functioning. I love this phone.

Anonymous, 27 May 2019No this phone was overpriced when released just like every ... moreHow much is it when it was releast

User s6310, 04 Dec 2018did you know this phone has relased in 2013 and all low end... moreNo this phone was overpriced when released just like every other samsung phone at that time

• sur

I still use it until now as daily driver :')