Samsung Gear S

Samsung Gear S

• Maidoo

Pls how do i fixed it back, i just bought my gear s from someone i try to reset it, after resetting i couldn't knw how to set it bcs is showing me a different language which i cant even get access to it again.

Narayan, 09 Oct 2020My Samsung Gear S gets frequently disconnected from the tel... moreTry adding a piece of tape under the sim cap or on the upper side of sim to force the sim more on the connector pins

• Narayan

My Samsung Gear S gets frequently disconnected from the telecom sim card.

• Toleb

I wish Samsung came reproduce this wrist watch but with an improved battery. I prefer it over my Samsung Galaxy Watch, Samsung Active 2 and Samsung WATCH 3. I still use it often despite my having later models. It will be better than all these new models if Samsung can introduce wireless charging to it, improve the processor and battery life.

Dubbs, 01 Sep 2020Where can I buy one?I do have 1 but straps damaged

• YaBoi

30percenthuman, 18 Aug 2020Can somebody help me with this. my cousin gave me this gear... moreI think you can only connect it to a Samsung phone. It was only after a certain model that they became compatible with all android.

• Dubbs

Where can I buy one?

• Benjie

30percenthuman, 18 Aug 2020Can somebody help me with this. my cousin gave me this gear... moretry downloading Galaxy wearable, Gear S Plugin and Samsung Accessory Service apps from the Play Store.

• 30percenthuman

Can somebody help me with this. my cousin gave me this gear s recently as it was just lying around. I can't connect it with any device at all. I tried to connect it by gear s app on my lg G6 but it doesn't even show up. I thought that it would only connect with Samsung devices but the only Samsung device I have is Galaxy Tab A. Got the same result and it doesn't even show up in the app. It does show up in my device's manual Bluetooth search and also connects but no features work. Also the sim card doesn't work and gives no indication that a sim was inserted.. Any help is appreciated.

• SkaAndroid

Still use it in 2020, amazing smart watch, long battery life, speaker, water resistence, beautiful Large Curved Screen and its own Sim card Number. I wish Samsung would make a new model of it

I had it once since 2014 and recently broken because of the expiration of life-span of the Display. Now, I am desperately looking for to buy 2.
Someone please help.
Thanks

• Bossycool

Anonymous, 29 Dec 2019It's nearly 2020, but still this Gear S has the most premiu... moreCouldn't agree more. They say old is gold.

Qaisar, 08 Jul 2019How can I get this ?search it up on google: "Samsung Gear S"

It's nearly 2020, but still this Gear S has the most premium and beautiful design among smartwatches

• Vash Stampede

Is it just my device, or is it a flaw of Gear S - unable to find GPS location as possible

• Qaisar

How can I get this ?

Can I connect my Huawei Mate 20 pro?

• Chep

Collen, 04 Oct 2018What light must show when charging. It says full but once I... moreRed light when charging and blue light and 100% charged.

• Collen

What light must show when charging. It says full but once I remove it the watch is flat?

• Dunno

a6 user, 20 Jul 2018Hi. can I connect my Samsung A6 2018 to this device? I'm th... moreyes