Samsung Gear S

Samsung Gear S

Tash, 27 May 2018Hi. I get the same thing with my J7. I know it can be conne... moreDownload Samsung Gear from Playstore and connect to your watch through Bluetooth.

• a6 user

Hi. can I connect my Samsung A6 2018 to this device? I'm thinking on buying this. Thanks.

• Tk

Is this gear s connect my Note8

The Best !!!

Samsung, we want the same (but more) for Gear S4 !!!!

• Tash

Hare, 04 Feb 2018Hey, I can't connect my Gear S with J5 2016. I ask Samsung... moreHi. I get the same thing with my J7. I know it can be connected because I watched videos where they connected it. I still, however, cannot get it to work for me.

I will keep looking and maybe find an answer for you as well.

Does this have pedometer? Can be used for running? Is this still worth buying this 2018?

Is this still worth it to buy? 2018

• Hare

Hey,
I can't connect my Gear S with J5 2016. I ask Samsung but they told my that i can, I do everything what they say but again it's write "check is you phone compactibl..."

abdp, 29 Aug 2014no camera?You'll live without a .camera? I do!!

tammy, 04 Oct 2015my gear s doesnt want to connect.How do l use it as a stand... moreIf unlocked just put in nano sim card and away you go if not unlocked ,you can have it unlocked just do the same as any phone ,make sure you get IMEI #

• Dr. Fixit

Anonymous, 04 Jul 2017It's a stand alone phone/watch, so you don't need your phon... moreSamsung Gear S does not have an external SD memory chip, only a SIM chip.

Oliveface, 14 Feb 2017Does anyone know what the Bluetooth range is? I am not allo... moreIt's a stand alone phone/watch, so you don't need your phone nearby in order to play music. Just put it on a SD card plug it into your watch and there you go.

Hi, how can I install opera mini to this gear...am using it with samsung s6 active or has samsung forgotten the gear s?

• Vudriko

MAKE THIS PHONE AGAIN.......The design (out-look) is still outstanding over all other designs (before and after). Keep the removable SIM (Gonna grab market even at remote part of the world). Or make both (Electronic & Removable SIM) versions. Keep the removable band. Make both (Removable & non-removable battery) versions. The one with removable battery gonna sell at the remote part of the world as they (customers) like using the device for years. Add basic features (increasing the storage capacity, etc). Here, the primary interest is to grab market globally for both GSM and GPS network users.

• Adolf7

Gear S perfect combination smart watch but why we don't use iPhone gear manager to our gear s? Samsung doing wrong I think. Cause we are using gear s and we don't stupid. Program inside fit fit2 gear 2 gear 3 bu we don't saw gear s. Why Samsung why?

Abhi, 03 Apr 2017Does it sync with google fit app?Yes, It syncs with the "S Health" app

• enahs

Please let me know whether this smartwatch can be sync with any android phones? or the watch is used separately with a sim card only

• Abhi

Does it sync with google fit app?

• Angelo Valayathum

AB, 29 Dec 2016Can the Samsung Galaxy Gear S record video? Unfortunately not.

• Angelo Valayathum

Oliveface, 14 Feb 2017Does anyone know what the Bluetooth range is? I am not allo... moreDownload your music directly to the Gear S.With a set of bluetooth headphones you won't even need your phone around.You simply play your mp3 music from your watch.
Enjoy...